Let's tell our stories to the world and break my bad habits

Started by FlaminGlory, January 27, 2015, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
― Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

Hello Writers,

As the quote about suggest I am looking for untold stories and am more the willing to help you tell them. Same goes for me, I would love some help telling my stories and also helping me get rid of some bad habits. I want to grow as a writer and some of things that I have issues and I consider bad habits. (Ex: Figuring out what to do through the story, where I want to end it at and eventually getting to an ending that doesn't result in a cliff hanger. Also I want learn to play multiply characters. So if I do get to the point where I want to start writing a novel I can do multiply characters with out any issues.) If there is any bad habits that you want to break, I will be more the willing to help you break those. I am looking to write novel posts, meaning Lit writers. If you look at my other posts you can see that they are either one liners or one paragraph. That is what I mean that I want to grow as a writer. No more one liners or one paragraphs from me.

So if I haven't scared you away, please continue on to the what you can expect from me. Oh heads up I only do thread role plays. Reason being that I have started many role plays in emails, PMs and in IMs and I have had them all died on me. So if you don't mind threads only continue on. Also my biggest pet peeve is someone taking control of my character, I won't do it to you so don't do it to me.

What you can expect from me:

You can expect on post from me a day and a PM or a absent thread letting you know why I am not going to be on. (EX: I have two weddings coming up this year, one I have to travel for and might not have that much access to the internet.)

A literature post (meaning 5 to 6 paragraphs or more if need and I expect the same from you)

I will help move the plot of the story along. (same for my partner and if we need to take a break to brainstorm. I am totally fine with that.)

It is getting late and I will post plot ideas or what I am interesting in roleplaying, now just because it is not listed doesn't mean that I won't role play it. So send me a PM with your idea and I'll check it out.

“Read, read, read. Read everything -- trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You'll absorb it.
Then write. If it's good, you'll find out. If it's not, throw it out of the window.”
― William Faulkner

FlaminGlory

Keep in mind right the only parings I do is M/F and I will be playing the Female. Tried to play males before and it just didn't work out.

Things I role play

Fantasy
Scifi
Horror
Supernatural
High School Romance
Fandoms (anime, movies, books, games)
Pirates
Victorian England
Ancient Greek, Egypt and Rome
Mass Effect

Current Cravings
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles
Apocalyptic (think of Stephen King's the Stand)
Marvel Civil War
dystopian society
Borderlands
Harry Potter
Ancient Rome

Plots:
Marvel Civil War: The Unregisters
The Unregisters, like the name sounds, is a group of super humans who refuse to register with the government because of the Superhuman Registration Act. The feel like they should be able to save others with out sharing who they are or being paid for it. For months they have flying under the radar, as Iron Man and Captain America battle it out in the streets of New York. Slowly S.H.E.I.L.D has caught on, weather it be by someone they captured or someone on the inside feeding them information. S.H.E.I.L.D sends in an undercover to bring them down.

((This would take place after Captain America goes to Jail and would love some one to play the undercover.)

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory