A Dark Day At Night: OOC and Interest check

Started by Kristilla, October 20, 2010, 02:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristilla

Night has fallen over Nazraphoria, an ancient floating city in Limbo. Limbo is the space from which everything came and its cities float aimlessly throughout. Those born in these cities are gifted with special abilities, unique to their personality and element. Some are born with more than one element!
Water: Empathy, weather, shape shifting, healing, etc.
Fire: Control over fire, awakening others, finding hidden meaning, death, etc.
Wind: Clearing the way, stealth, sound, getting over the past, flight, etc.
Earth: Stability, creation, healing, memory, control, etc.
Spirit: Healing, love, awakening, summoning, mental powers, etc.
Shadow: Control of shadows, stealth, death, blood magik, etc.
Light: Healing, guidance, illumination, mysticism, etc.

Nazraphoria, along with all of limbo has been locked in a darkness that no one understands. The sun shines behind the moon, making everything glow with an eerie blue light. Shadows crawl across the ground, the buildings, and even the sky holds its own gray/blue mist of clouds. You are either an adventurer that has been summoned to Nazraphoria and trapped by the phenomena, or a Nazraphorian local that's having to deal with the change or trying to find a way to fix the problem. Join us in an epic tale through Limbo to find the source of this darkness.

Character sheet:
Full name:
Nickname(S):
Race:(Nazraphorians are called Limbraiks)
Appearance:
Personality:
Profession:
Weapon(if any):
Magik:
Background:(If you wish to give it)
Other:

RULES:
1. Post at least once a day unless you've said beforehand that you're unable to for a day or two.
2. If no post has been givin in 48 hours the RP will go on without you
3. Content doesn't bother me AT ALL, just don't interfere with the forums rules.
4. You MUST have fun lol. It's a game, enjoy it.

Full name: Kristilla Auratik
Nickname(S): None
Race:Limbraik
Appearance: Navy blue hair to her waist, usually held back by a single braid on either side of her head with the rest hanging loose. She has eyes so dark they look black, and her skin is a light gray. She's 6 foot and slender muscled, prefering to wear dusty gray leather armor with straps and a white/gray cloak with a hood. When being casual she'll wear anything from fine silk dresses to jeans and a t-shirt.
Personality: Has some strange perspectives on life and the like. She is a quiet and deeply spoken, enojoying the hunt and loving the chance to help her loved ones and friends. She's very loving.
Profession: Schollar, Assassin, Theif, Water mage
Weapon(if any): She uses a dagger with a burning chill(Your blood can be poisoned by severe chill if it enters a cut), and a black iron sword enchanted to catch and control the shadows of others.
Magik: She's an empath(She can feel and menipulate the emotions of others), and she uses the elements of water and shadow. A healer.
Background: She grew up in Nazraphoria as the daughter of a great assassin, learning the arts of death from him and learning water magik from the ancient ones. She became a healer and collecter of knowledge, as well as following in her father's footsteps.

"A dark day at night is a special time, full of luminus gloom..."
"If all else fails, BE DRAMATIC!"

AlphaMale

Character sheet:
Full name: Flame Tamablet
Nickname(S): Flame
Race:(Nazraphorians are called Limbraiks) Limbraiks
Appearance: Large and muscled, broad shoulders and tawny golden skin. Masuline features, thick black hair which frames his face in deep locks. Light stubble across chin. Tall, charming smile, black fathomless eyes, seductive appearance. Confident stride, like  deadly lope. Appears very predatorial. Mysterious and dark, handsome. Normally dressed in torn combat trousers, and tight black shirts if he wears them at all.
Personality: Confident, lustful, passionate, charming, seductive. Flame is very possessive and protective and although he despises showing it, is compassionate and merciful, affectionate and kind - qualities he sees in himself as weakness.
Profession: Assassin
Weapon(if any): Long, flaming sword which burns through the flesh as it slices. Or his bare hands, enjoys the feeling of flesh on flesh as he deals his violent deeds.
Magik: Fire: controls fire, awakening others, intuitive and death. Spirit: Healing, Love, sumoning, mental powers such as insight. Controls the shdows, with stealth and blood magik at his beck and call. Very powerful. Deadly.
Background:(If you wish to give it) Abondoned as a child and left to seek his own justice for the family that was taken from him. With a sorrowful need in his heart, he stalks the damned through the lands, ridding the world of their cruelty without them ever knowing of Flame's deeds. No home of his own,  but only finding solice in the beds of females.
Other:Seeks the one female to make his heart beat again after all the cruelties of his life tat he could never speak of. Someone to hold him as he had held the dying children as their parents burned before them at the heartlessness of some unforgiving monster. Desperate for love but never even admitting it to himself.

AlphaMale

Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Kristilla

approved and go ahead finding a place to enter the RP.

AlphaMale

Forgive me, i am very new.
How do we begin a thread?
I am unapproved so i cannot PM unfortunetely...

AlphaMale
(Flame)
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Kristilla

nk

Alright, I'm kind of confused. Is flame at the door? Or am I at the door? Or is there two doors? Or what? LOL...

nk

Or actually, where is everyone at in general. >_<

Xandria

Hi nk!  It confused me a bit too!  Flame was at the door in the post above me, so I went with that, and assumed that Rook had retreated to the shadows for some sinster reason.  ;D 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

nk

lol....like his post confused the heck outta me. Like I'm like, uhh....where is he? As for my post. Iunno if I should post it >_>;;

Xandria

Hmmm ok now I'm not sure either! :-p  Anyway, I removed my post in case I missed something and need to modify it.  I'll add a quick line so Kristilla can continue.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

nk

Xandria

*chuckles* well Kristilla did say we had to have fun!   ;D

nk

I kinda wanna post to that...but nah. I'll wait my turn. XD

Xandria

Xandria

Hi, I wasn't sure if Kristilla was waiting for me to reply again, so I just posted.  If not, then I apologize!