Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Heh. I am oldfashioned, not antique. Not yet. I have bought lots of stuff online.

The next person was full of awe when Mathias Rust landed a plane.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nico

Haha! Nope. I mean, I was way too young back then to really be aware of it when it happened, but when I heard of it when I was older - I thought it was pretty darn cool.

The next person doesn't like politics.

Despairs

I don't like it at all.  The next person has perfected a craft of theirs or at least improved on it a little.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I have a few skills. Not anywhere near perfection in any of them. I improve a little each time I do them though.

The next person has a knife or tool set as an everyday carry for practical purposes.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Undeniable Sin

I have both

The next person has eaten a meat considered exotic (snails, squid, frog legs..)
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Peccavi

No joke, I used to eat escargot (snails) as a special treat every summer on vacation when I was younger.

No regrets. That garlic herb butter... Coughs.

The next person goes caroling for Christmas!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Captain Maltese

I'd spoil the christmas for everyone. Better not.

The next poster has been in a church choir at some point. Like me....

AmberStarfire

No. I'm far too heatheny for that and not a very good singer.

Passing on the question.

FourStellar

It’s true. I actually prefer to play instruments, but sometimes I’m pressed into singing bass.

The next person has celebrated Christmas/New Year’s Eve in a foreign country. (Story?)

Autumn52

No but I almost did

The next person has visited several foreign countries? (which ones)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RedRose

Yes. I could provide a list but let's just say 5 continents :)

The next person is planning to travel very soon.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Wolf O Donnel

Nope, not happening fortunately.

The next person can't wait for the new year and for Christmas to be over.

Autumn52

Nope, I am enjoying Christmas even though I am exhausted. But I am looking forward to the New Year.

The next person has a phobia which is not common?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mirrah

Erm. Hm. I'm afraid of quite a few things. I think they're generally common though? Like heights, bugs, snakes, spiders, deep water... stagnation...

The next person still has some Christmas shopping to get done.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Nico

Nope! It's all done!

The next person doesn't like Christmas cookies.

Peccavi

Gasps in horror!

What!? Nooo! I love Christmas cookies! LOVE!

:D

The next person has an addiction to chocolate.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Mirrah

Dark chocolate with a sliver of mint in it? I am a fiend for it, yes. ;D Other chocolates, I'm not so hot for.

The next person likes to explore different cuisines.

Strega

Yes!! Give me spicy cuisine though and I will entertain you endlessly with my inability to return to my original color, by making bets to how much water I can gulp in 1 minute, how I can spit fire like a noob dragon etc XD

The next person has a perfume/cologne that they like wearing every day.

Despairs

No. The next person knows what a Sui Sau Jong is and know how to use it.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mirrah

Yes, and no; I have never practiced martial arts, but I have seen it.

The next person likes dad jokes.

Wolf O Donnel

Honestly I don't know what would be classed as a Dad Joke. So.... Maybe?

The next person can't wait for 2019 to arrive.

Despairs

Of course, what beet way to let out the pent up evil and revenge pranks I have been planning for two years.  The next person is expecting something wicked for Christmas. (Wicked as in good not bad.)

Wolf O Donnel

Given that Christmas is gone I can say that I didn't get anything for Christmas but I also wasn't expecting much either.

The next person cannot wait for Valentine's day.

Lovely Complex

I don't celebrate it, to be honest.

The next person has seen all episodes of The Walking Dead...
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Thera Regina

Most of them.

The next person loves all animals (including rodents)

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here