Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Makes me want to wear eyeshadow

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

MusicNeverDies

Makes me wanna fix the lighting.

Scott

makes me want to push her panties down and have my way with her :)

Paradox

makes me wonder what the hell that weird leather thing he's wearing is

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Pumpkin Seeds

Makes me think she's the flowergirl at a wedding that just lost power.

Crovonovin

Makes me wish it were snowing here again...

Paradox

makes me wonder who decked out that panda in such fancy clothes

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

makes me wonder if it's about to go Nova.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

makes me want to find out what she's looking at.

Bliss

makes me wonder if there's a cat with eyes of stars playing with the intergalactic laser pointer.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mithlomwen

Makes me want to walk up behind her and stroke her hair
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Bliss

makes me want to gather her up, cradling her and carrying her somewhere soft.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mithlomwen

(love the new avi btw)

Makes me want to run my fingers down the dress and see if it's a soft and gauzy as it looks.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Bliss

(Thanks! I waffled between this and another one, and went with the other at first, but this won out.)

Makes me want to run both hands up her sides to see if it's as plush and velvety as it looks...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

saturnschild

Loves the dress specifically the ends of the dress. like the tattered look.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

Makes me want to pick up a pencil and draw something again. *hasn't drawn in over a year plus*

Krysia

MusicNeverDies

Makes me remember that I like purple. Yes. I had forgotten. XD

lexxusbabe

Gives my thoughts a far murkier tone than is permissible to express on this board :-)

Mordred

Makes me think the sun doesn't look quite to harmful... which causes me to repeatedly slap my face... knowing I have gone utterly mad yet again.
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Wouldn't mind see how it feels to be bitten.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Makes me think... seeing that wildly long and sticky tongue... 'twould be a good thing to be licked by that adorable little creature! *means that in an innocent way, he thinks*
*See Pillory*

leelan

*would love to be bitten*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Pumpkin Seeds

That is one heck of a wedgie if you have to call a demon to pull it out.