Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

I would trail my kisses down your neck, while my hands worked at the buttons on your shirt.

Daelen

Working his fingers into her hair he leans down and kisses the top of her ear as she bares his chest.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Skadii

Moves her kisses down to his bare chest, running her fingertips along his sides.

Daelen

Lifts one of her hands so she doesn't have to stop, kissing her fingertips slowly.

Skadii

Moves slowly back up to his neck, for this thread does not allow her to go further down, and places sweet little kisses in her path.

Daelen

Tilts his head inward as she reaches his neck, nuzzling and kissing her ear as he whispers. "I've also shown up somewhere where you can continue."

Skadii

Kisses his cheek softly, "I was wondering what was taking you so long!"

Grainne

*sneaks in and kisses cole's cheek..sneaking away with a grin*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Endorphin

I would brush the hair away and kiss all along that lovely neck and across those enticing shoulders.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Grainne

Well, those abs are definitely begging to be kisses so I'd start there.

Endorphin

I'd lay her on her back and hold her down as I kissed my way along that incredible abdomen.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Grainne

I am imagining there's a lovely mouth to match those abs..so, yeah, I'd reach down, bring him to my lips and kiss there next.  :P

Endorphin

I would return her kiss with interest, as I traced my fingers all along her side.

Grainne

I would shiver and move my arms around his neck as I continued to kiss him.

Endorphin

I would kiss her lips passionately, before working my way down her delightful neck and beneath that terribly cumbersome top.

Grainne

I would help him off with the rest of his shirt as I returned the kiss passionately.

Endorphin

I would kiss all along the front of her body before I returned to her lips for a long, lingering moment and then roller her over to kiss her back with a soft, sensual massage.

Grainne

I would reach behind me and pull his palm to my face to kiss it once.

Skadii

Dropping to my knees, I would put my hands on her hips and pull her close to me, kissing the tender flesh of her belly as soft as a feather.

Grainne

I would pull her up to place a soft kiss on her mouth.

Endorphin

I would watch, entranced for a moment, as they kissed each other.

Skadii

Feeling his eyes on us, I would break our kiss long enough to beckon him to me, kissing his lips firmly while pressing my tongue gently inside his open mouth.

Endorphin

I would return her kiss by softly and playfully teasing her lips with my tongue.

Skadii

Taking his face in both of my hands, I would smile at him as I lean in to kiss him, the kind of kiss that makes a man feel weak in the knees.

Endorphin

I would struggle to regain my composure and find support by wrapping my arms around her body and caressing her smooth skin as I kissed her hungrily.