RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

TACOS FOR THE GUYS~ I'M NO LIAR.  ;D
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

phoenyx

I have Kutseena's Profile done, but waititng to see what kinds of characters the others come up with...

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

not at all... just waiting to see if we get the right person needed otherwise i'll redo Kutseena

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

I'm having a hard time choosing Lily's picture. The pic you didn't choose looks closest to the chick who played Ginny Weasley in the movies. But...hmmm.

phoenyx

O/O

Elf

I'm glad you like the char, Red.

mmm Love tacos

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 05:13:38 PM
Elf - while I don't mind Ted being an instructor, we're not really going to be RPing out the classes, it's just for information really. I think if he teaches two classes that would be fine though. Maybe some scenes would be taking place in a class, but RP's that try to have actual class time in them usually flop.

I know, still thought it might be a fun idea. In truth though was only mentioned originally just as a Smart Ass comment.

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 06:58:06 PM
hmmm....

I'm gonna use Isla Fisher, since she fits the bill better. I'll use Sarah Coffey another time. ;D

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 06:58:20 PM
I'm glad you like the char, Red.

mmm Love tacos

I know, still thought it might be a fun idea. In truth though was only mentioned originally just as a Smart Ass comment.

It works one way or the other!

Elf

Why don't we go ahead with the dual studies, it just amuses me to have the title of professor of sex. lol

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

No sex ed!  ::) It's college for crying out loud. You two are hopeless. Lol.

phoenyx

yeah and? I had a sex ed class in college was rather interesting to find what states have sex acts that are against the law....

O/O

Red Offerings

Elf

*pouts* Okay, Fine! no sex ed, You sure know how to take the fun out things though, Red. Party pooper.  :P

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 07:30:04 PM
*pouts* Okay, Fine! no sex ed, You sure know how to take the fun out things though, Red. Party pooper.  :P

Just call me, Birth Control Lady. :D

Red Offerings

Actually, if you really want a class like that, perhaps something like a sexual history and philosophy class would be entertaining enough.

phoenyx

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 07:29:21 PM
Haha, sex trivia is the BEST!
Yeah like the state that has a law against sex with a virgin.... um... excuse me? but how do you consumate the marriage then??? o.O

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 07:35:48 PM
Actually, if you really want a class like that, perhaps something like a sexual history and philosophy class would be entertaining enough.
ooo now that could be interesting... not to mention fun to explore... applied lessons behind closed doors *looks innocent*

O/O

Caela

Red Offerings

name: Lily Luna Potter
race: Witch
Blood Status: Pure Blood
position: Student
Signature Spell: Expecto Patronum - Lily's is a winged mare.
Wand: 10 and ¾ inch Willow with a unicorn tail hair at its core.
mirror, mirror on the wall: Taking a little after her Weasley side of her family tree, Lily has medium length, red hair. While growing up she did have a fine spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks, but as she had gotten older, and much to her elation they have faded. She stands at 5'7'' and weighs approximately 120lbs.
in my heart of hearts:

Friendly – I have a lot of different kinds of friends and I love spending time with all of them even if I have to do it at different times. Not all of my friends get along together and belong to different social cliques. I wish it wasn’t like this because I think people could be a lot happier if they didn’t worry about rubbish like social status. This is especially true now that I am an adult. I associate with whomever I please and however I please and no one is going to tell me to do otherwise.

Blunt – This is something that I guess I get from my mother. I always say what is on my mind. If I might say something that could hurt someone else’s feelings I do try to find a way of saying it so as not to wound them. I don’t know about you but I think people would do better if they knew that truth. It might not always be the nicest thing to hear but you can’t grow without knowing what needs to change. I do admit though, sometimes my tendency to be frank has gotten people mad at me. I have had more than one row over voicing my opinion and it wouldn’t be the first time I was called opinionated instead of blunt.

Brave – Or courageous? Foolhardy? I’ve heard all of those things. I know I have some guts. It wouldn’t do to be a scaredy-cat who constantly said things that might get herself into trouble would it? My father says I’m a lot like his mum because I don’t mind one bit telling a bully off. I don’t understand why bullies are what they are anyways. What’s with all of this pureblood, half-blood, mudblood junk anyways? It’s just another excuse to be a bully if you ask my opinion.

Brash – Another one of those “B” words for me! I admit it, while at Hogwarts I received at least one Howler a year for flapping my gums when I supposedly ought to have stayed quiet.

Stylish! – I'm afraid this is something of a vice at this point in my life. I know my parents would have liked to see me grow out of my obsession with muggle fashion. Didn't happen. Yes, I'm a self-admitted shop-a-holic and if you don't like it you can bite it. I'll leave it to you to guess just what it is.

my dark past: So I was born in September which is also during my favorite time of year. I’m basically the baby of the family and the only girl too. My mom was also the only girl and she said she was glad in a way because it made her tough. I have to agree with her sentiment though because after growing up with my two older brothers, I feel as though I can outwit and confound just about any man I come into contact with.

When I was really small I didn’t notice all of the attention my mum and dad got whenever we were out and about. But when I got older I realized that a lot of people just seemed to stare at us. That’s around the time that Mum fessed up about dad and what had happened when he was just a baby with You-Know-Who. She also told me about You-Know-Who’s return and how all of Hogwarts had to fight him and his Death Eaters off. She said Dad was amazing with how he faced You-Know-Who. After I heard the story, I understood why Dad got so much attention. He never has seemed to like it but at first I have to admit that I thought it was pretty neat. Then, after a while I saw why he didn’t like it because sometimes those scheming reporters from the Daily Prophet will post some random story about my dad. Most of the time they’re full of lies. I've only ever just wanted to be me and have never let my father's life dictate how I should be in my own.

I can’t complain about my childhood though. I have a huge extended family and I have always loved my Grandmother Molly and Papa Arthur. Growing up, my family had many get-togethers and I think we were all pretty tightly knit. One of the most enormously entertaining things was being confused with my cousins from the Weasley side of the family. People were often quick to assume the direct relation simply because of my red hair. Silly.

Caela

OMG, you are all terrible!!!! Now I'm reading all the postings I missed while working and am laughing so damned hard my ribs hurt!!!

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 07:44:16 PM
Yeah like the state that has a law against sex with a virgin.... um... excuse me? but how do you consumate the marriage then??? o.O

ooo now that could be interesting... not to mention fun to explore... applied lessons behind closed doors *looks innocent*

LOL wow seriously? What state is that?

I know Colorado has a law that if you are a guy driving with a girl who has her shoes off in your car, you can be made to get married.