MMMxF or MMFxF Captured(Need one younger brother!)

Started by MomoPeach, September 20, 2010, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hello Elliquiyens(Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a word but oh well. >.<) I'm looking to do a small group rp. It will be EX, NC and who knows what else right now. Here's a picture to start off my idea.

I have an idea for this girl wandering into an empty part of town where she quickly becomes the prey of three sadistic brothers (or it could be 2 brothers and a sister or a mom). They would use her for their pleasure or whatever else they desire pretty much turning her into a slave. I was thinking maybe some race play if anyone is up for that. If not pretty much anything else goes. Just ask me if you think it's too extreme.

Urbanzorro

I'm interested, I don't have any real limits for RP so anythings good for me ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

MomoPeach

Whoot! Haha awesome. We just need two more people then. :)

LIAR

I'd be interested in playing the mom/sister.

MomoPeach

Awesome! :) We just need one more guy.

Rukio

What the hell? I'm down to try anything. I'll be your second guy.

MomoPeach

Do you not understand the story Rukio?

Rukio

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. I thought you wanted a kind of sadistic gang rape idea going with this whole thing as well as some other thematic elements with the whole slave idea. Am I mistaken?

MomoPeach

Sorry if it wasn't entirely clear. The idea just popped into my head today. It's going to start off as them capturing her and raping her and then deciding to keep her around for their use. I'm leaving the story pretty open for now for anything to happen. It could turn romantic for one of the brothers (or sister) or they can all just continue to use her. It's pretty open.

Rukio

That's what I figured. My "What the hell" comment was my way of saying why not. I think I may have been the unclear one. XP

MomoPeach

Haha that's fine! >.< Whoot we have our third! I'll set up the thread tomorrow everyone.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LIAR

MomoPeach

Okay everyone I'm back and ready to play. Here's the profile thread. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83557.0

Rukio

Right on..... Now, since all the rest of us have to have the same name..... What should it be?

MomoPeach

Rukio

MomoPeach