.::Come Keep Me Company.::

Started by Nymphieki, May 17, 2014, 03:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphieki

Hi.

I'm gunna keep this short for now. Just a quick idea of what I'm interested in, or craving.
I'll come back and add details and make things look decent when I'm more in the mood~
-I'm so lazy-

Here is my O/O thread, if you'd like to have a look.

I'm looking for multiple partners for multiple types of roleplays.
I enjoy playing female characters in either f/m or f/f relationships. But I bend... so don't be afraid to ask.
I like playing male characters too, but usually as secondary or side characters.
I love my smut but I love plot even more. A good mix of the two and I'll make sure you have a good time~
I don't often roleplay via threads. Prefer pms or off site but always willing to make exceptions.  Because I care ;]
Looking for someone who likes to write... Something more then a paragraph please. I stay comfortable with 2-5 but I have no limit if I'm feeling it.
Something long term is usually preferred.

At the current time I am open for ANYTHING. So feel free to suggest.
Just going to list a bunch of stuff I'm interested in, leave it pretty open ended,
-until I stop being so lazy-

::Craving::
Something /dark/ themed. Nothing light and fluffy~
Open to all interpretations of dark. ;]

Medieval Fantasy <3
Modern Fantasy
Future Fantasy <3
War
Post-Apocalyptic <3
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Human
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Hunter
Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Demon/Werewolf/Vampire
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Royalty x Peasant
Royalty x Thief
Royalty x Knight
Bounty Hunter
Odd Couples <3
Arranged Marriage
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Band Member x Fan
Band Member x Band Member
Stalker x Stalkee
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Artist x Muse <3
Photographer x Muse
And a million more, seriously.

FANDOMS

Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan <3
Harry Potter<3
Doctor Who
Disney -various titles- <3<3
Pirates of the Caribbean
Thor<3
Batman<3
Captain America <3
Iron man <3
Avengers <3<3<3
Hellboy
Spiderman
FallOut 3/New Vegas
Fable 1/2/3
Call of Duty
Left 4 Dead
Oblivion <3
Skyrim <3
Inuyasha<3
FullMetal Alchemist
Yu Yu Hakusho
Wolf's Rain
DearS
Samurai Champloo <3
Bleach <3
Cowboy Bebop
Kingdom Hearts
A million more of those too!

Just shoot me a message.
I have some random ideas floating around my head.
But I want to hear all of yours, too.

<3

gerreccia

I'm relatively new here. Most of the suggestions in the first part of your list appeal to me. Maybe we can work one out. I prefer to play on Yahoo. Get back to me if you'd like to chat and work something out.
gerreccia

Nymphieki

Quote from: gerreccia on May 17, 2014, 04:48:30 AM
I'm relatively new here. Most of the suggestions in the first part of your list appeal to me. Maybe we can work one out. I prefer to play on Yahoo. Get back to me if you'd like to chat and work something out.

Hi~
Of course I'm interested. :]
What's your sn? You can pm it too me if you'd like~

Chreestafer

Hi there :)

I noticed your really into other races and I'm looking for someone to join in on my dragonborn (dungeons and dragons version not skyrim) as a possible anthro related role play?

I have an idea dealing with race and size difference that might interest you.  Here is the link and let me know what you think.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199383.0

-with love and lust,
Chreestafer
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nymphieki

Quote from: Chreestafer on May 19, 2014, 01:20:46 PM
Hi there :)

I noticed your really into other races and I'm looking for someone to join in on my dragonborn (dungeons and dragons version not skyrim) as a possible anthro related role play?

I have an idea dealing with race and size difference that might interest you.  Here is the link and let me know what you think.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199383.0

-with love and lust,
Chreestafer

Oh, hi!
Thanks so much for the interest.

Unfortunately I know little of the Dungeons and Dragons world but...still more then willing to rp! Just as long as you're alright with my knowledge of things not being spot on. <3 I would love to know what you would have me play. Send me a pm?

Nymphieki

I need to apologize for my spotty attendance and slow replies. Work is keeping me tied down.

Still love to rp with you all, send me a message if it's been a bit <3

Thanks for your patience.

Nymphieki

Despite how long it's been I'm still interested in the same things. <3 Though I'm looking for a partner that has a plot.
A story, an idea. Something I can jump right into~

Thanks <3