Sex-a-sino (M for F, multi char)

Started by zoarster, March 07, 2012, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

Deep inside a backroom of one of the city's most exclusive nightclubs lies a den of sin and indulgence like no other. Men and women of all stripes--some sexy enough to get in, some rich enough, and some just connected enough--meet there on a nightly basis. All of them, though, have one thing in common: all of them were addicted to the thrill of not knowing their position in their next sexual encounter.

Each encounter in the club was based solely on a kink. Two sides--sometimes individuals, sometimes groups--would agree on mutual stakes, from items as mild as a striptease or makeout session, to a weekend of bondage and slavery, to even more extreme acts... some even said lives were bet, although not even the management of the club would confirm such high stakes. The giver and the receiver, though, had their roles determined solely by chance. The bets could be anything--a coin toss, a sports game, or any of the table games that were present around the room.

OOC Details: I'd like to play this game with both my partner and myself playing multiple characters. As it stands, I could either see the story being played as several vignettes with different characters, depending on the kink, to give a picture of the club's activities as a whole, or following an individual character (male or female) through increasingly risky bets at the club. The level of kinks is totally negotiable between my partner and myself. Also, I'd like, if possible, the bets we make in game to be random. Whether it's using the E dice roller or even betting on real-world events, I like the excitement of not knowing which side of a kink I'll be on. Please PM me or IM me at zoarster (YIM and AIM) if you're interested in playing.

Also, thought I'd mention that the primary idea of this story is integrating chance into the nature of the sexual encounters that the characters have. Let me know if you have any other ideas to incorporate this, and I'd be more than happy to give those a shot too! Conversely, I'm not really interested in ideas where you have an "unlucky" character who always loses or a similar proposition... if you'd like to "rig" certain bets OOC to experiment with being on the giving/receiving end of certain kinks, that's fine, but the majority of encounters should be based on chance.

zoarster

Updated to include openness to other ideas due to some confusion I've seen regarding the plot idea

zoarster

Bumping to see if there are any takers these days...