what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calamity

Thin, dark blue workout top and baby blue panties.  I have a whole hour before I have to get dressed!  *sips coffee*
O&O

Bliss

Knee-length 50s shape wrap top spaghetti strap dress, black with 2 inch white polka dots. The black MIA shoes with the scalloped silver edging. Hair is up in a twist held with a jade green comb.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Ohhhh... the hollywood special.  I like that one.

I'm in a soft grey cotton golf shirt, tight black jeans, and my glasses.

MusicNeverDies

Light blue tank top that is farrr too small for me, and black soccer shorts.

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on September 05, 2008, 11:09:32 AM
Ohhhh... the hollywood special.  I like that one.

I'm in a soft grey cotton golf shirt, tight black jeans, and my glasses.

No. No. Kalen. The Hollywood one is the one with the little stars.  Pffft.  Get your Bliss wardrobe right.  THIS one.

I'm in shortish, grey cotton shorts with a wide cuff at the leg. Black spaghetti string tank top with a light teal flower pattern that splashes in a diagonal pattern across the front from left to right.  The trim on top hem and the straps are the same teal. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Zoe Twinscythe

Tye dye tee shirt and tan kacki's. I might wear something else, but they might have a problem with it since I'm in a hotel lobby.

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on September 06, 2008, 05:00:05 PM
No. No. Kalen. The Hollywood one is the one with the little stars.  Pffft.  Get your Bliss wardrobe right.  THIS one.

*blushing* OMFG. I <3 you guys.

So, uh, black sleeveless deep v-neck tank top with a black bra that holds the girls up just right for the perfect cleavage, and grey underpants.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

so, i feel better now - i thought i was the only one who kept track of the Bliss wardrobe and i was kind of scared to admit it! :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

*brown cotton capri's and a brown and pink striped polo*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Lilias

Black sleeveless belly-bare tee with 'Celebrity' in purple lamé across the front, light grey yoga pants and dark grey socks.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

calamity

Denim skirt, pink baby tee, and red panties!
O&O

Kalen

Just a tshirt and some gymshorts... doing laundry.

Cutter

MS Bike Tour faded T-shirt. Lounge pants. So hot.

:D
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Bliss

Quote from: Kalen on September 06, 2008, 07:18:37 PM
Just a tshirt and some gymshorts... doing laundry.

Oooh...

Quote from: Cutter on September 06, 2008, 07:21:14 PM
MS Bike Tour faded T-shirt. Lounge pants. So hot.

:D

Ohhh! *fans self*

You guys are KILLING me here.

Killing. me.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Quote from: Bliss on September 06, 2008, 05:12:01 PM
*blushing* OMFG. I <3 you guys.

So, uh, black sleeveless deep v-neck tank top with a black bra that holds the girls up just right for the perfect cleavage, and grey underpants.

And, you, my sweet, have made me turn the central air up a  notch after reading that.

-sizzle-
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Bliss

Nuh-uh, turn it back down!
I like makin' ya sweat. >; D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

-nods-

Sure thang.

-adjust temp-

-enjoys Bliss heat as articles of clothing might have to come off it it gets too blissfully hot-

My On's and Off's :

Silver

Hmm Lounge pants, a wifebeater(sp?) and a zip-up hoodie with my hood up..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Maeven

Well, I just got back from dinner and I wore deep blue jeans along with a black, sleeveless v-neck top that reached just past the hipbones, with wide white flowery lace patterns embroidered around the bottom hem and the shoulders. And these awesome, fire engine red, patent leather, peep toe 4-inch heels with a little silver buckle that peeks out just underneath the jeans. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Josietta

a black satin bra with matching black panties add lace trim and a fluffy blue robe

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

CaptainErotica

my God yob women sound so sexy.

*Tried to find away to make a pair of typical boxers sound so sexy.*

nothing but a pair of soft, cotton boxers clinging tightly to my my every curve. The dark gren color accentuates my blues eyes as my "Happy Trail" continues sounth underneath the raven hued waistband.

Lilias

:o :D

Grey chequered shirt (my husband's) over black knickers. Lazy Sunday morning mood...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Dani

a light pink slip and light pink robe.... I like pink a lot...

Bliss

Ditto on the Lazy Sunday Morning attire; hugely oversizes shortsleeve white buttondown shirt, blue cotton shorts with dark doublestripes down the side.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3