Spartacus: War of the Damned (Started, Romans needed)

Started by Primarch, February 04, 2013, 04:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Leave my workers alone none are slaves and are well treated rebel whore!

just kidding on the whore part

(drops her toga)

On the other hand you fought hard and have many spoils of war maybe I can be of service?

And your doing me a favor with all the brothels with slave staff you just eliminated most of the competition in one fell swoop.  ;D  The advantage of using non-slaves in ones business.

xPeachyPuff

I would love to join in here but I'm not sure I know enough about the History. I have seen the series, which I love, but it was a while ago and some bits are a little vague. I have started re-watching them, but haven't gotten very far yet and am still on 'Blood and Sand.' If you don't mind this, however, I would like to throw up a character of some kind.

-xSRx

bubby

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2013, 12:56:57 PM
I would love to join in here but I'm not sure I know enough about the History. I have seen the series, which I love, but it was a while ago and some bits are a little vague. I have started re-watching them, but haven't gotten very far yet and am still on 'Blood and Sand.' If you don't mind this, however, I would like to throw up a character of some kind.

-xSRx

Good enough!

CO-GM NOTICE For the 3rd rebel leader, I want a male! Sexy Firefly's char is excellent, and will work wonderfully, but the next Leader must have a penis!

xPeachyPuff

Thank you!

I'm thinking a male slave on the Roman side of things.

-xSRx

bubby

Sexy Firefly

Yes..Please send the men!!!! Nothing better than a little competition! ;)

xPeachyPuff

Name: Decimus Leonius.
Faction: The Republic of Rome.
Position Slave.
Nationality: Half Roman, Half Greek.

Appearance:

Personality: Decimus is very quiet and speaks only when spoke to directly. He is obedient and competent in his abilities as a servant and is outwardly loyal to the Roman Republic and his master. In reality, he would do anything to escape the life he lives and fight for the rebels cause. He is a good companion and because of his quiet demeanor often he is told things that he shouldn’t hear. Decimus enjoys the company of men more so than women, but because of his position he has to be versatile. He can sometimes be a little too trusting of people if they promise him ideals of freedom and love and he has yet to learn this lesson.
Equipment: A cloth waist wrap.
Skills: Quality servitude with the ability to comply with almost every task handed to him. He can cook and arrange meals/feasts, satisfy whoever asked to, can take a hit/beating, can handle a sword and has basic fighting skills, can endure long periods of time without sleep and he can read and write if needed to.

Backstory: Decimus was born in a small merchants home in Rome’s capitol, though on the rougher side of town. His father was a dirty, old, gambling man who took many women while his mother was a young Greek woman who was subject to his filthy advances. To everyone in town she was a beautiful housewife who took care of her loving husband when in reality she was just his slave. Decimus was brought up mostly by his mother; hardly seeing his father was a relief. When he did spend quality time with his son, it was teaching him about the woman form and how to pleasure them, which in honesty was a complete joke since the man didn’t know how to please a dead pig. His mother died in childbirth along with his baby sister when he was old enough to be considered a man and his father was forced to take care of him. He did bring the occasional woman into the house, but by this time his was so indebted to a Roman lord that he simply sold the boy off to decrease the size of his debt. He was trained to be a Gladiator at first, but then the man’s wife took an interest in him and made him one of her many slaves to serve her and the people of their home.

How does that look? I tired my best xD
He would be looking for a female master, as wife to a well respected Roman lord and possibly a secret male lover who trains there as a Gladiator. Would really love to have the latter if possible.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Hope he's alright.

-xSRx

bubby

Well.... damn... gunna have to capture me some of that...

... I mean... what?  ::)

Or not... lol. ANYWAY... he looks fine Firefly.

NOTICE: I have PM'd Primarch with the idea that we have an IC started on Saturday. I'd like to give this the rest of the week to gain more interest before we begin.

Sexy Firefly

Looks like Liberation has to come quick!! Ha ha

Very well done!!!

Sexy Firefly

Name:Kharis
Faction: Republic of Rome
Position Severus Gaius Tigurius's Body Slave
Nationality:Born on the shores of Hispaniola , Adopted into Roman nationale

Appearance:

Personality: Kharis is a sweet natured woman not hardened by war or her slavery, being obedient she aims to please and will go to any length to make her Dominus pleased and satisfied. With a maternal edge, she cares for her master's children as well as other duties asked of her. She is also full of wisdom, being in the background she hears and sees things which makes her very valuable and trusted (To a point). She knows her place, yet occasionally will speak above it if she feels it necessary. She speaks her heart and it warrented an excellent slave.
Equipment: Whatever her Dominus provides and allows to be hers.
Skills: Kharis is skilled in many things, music, intelligent conversation, she is well versed in how to please with her body, as well as being invisible when needed to be. Grooming and caring for the children of the house.

Backstory: Born on the shores of Hispaniola Kharis, born of different name and tongue, was sold to a debt collector in order to pay off the shambling livelihood of her parents, with the promise of good wares and satisfaction once she was old enough. Shipped to Rome like so many others she was placed as a slave in a home of a well to do Ludus just outside the city of Capua. When she had turned 15 a legion of Romans burst through her village on campaign, one in particular Roman took interest in her, after spotting her in the marketplace. After buying her from her Dominus for more than she was probably worth, She was renamed with a Roman name and taken to the encampment.

It has been about ten years from that day, still a loyal and obediant servant to Severus Gaius Tigurius , Kharis has also taken up the position of favored slave and of wet nurse to his son.

Primarch

Quote from: bubby on February 06, 2013, 12:57:53 PM
CO-GM NOTICE For the 3rd rebel leader, I want a male! Sexy Firefly's char is excellent, and will work wonderfully, but the next Leader must have a penis!

Fine with me.

Primarch

Quote from: Sexy Firefly on February 06, 2013, 02:54:08 PM
Name:Kharis

Firefly, if you're looking for Kharis to be someone's body slave, I was looking for one for my Legatus?

Sexy Firefly

QuoteFirefly, if you're looking for Kharis to be someone's body slave, I was looking for one for my Legatus?

That would excellent! Pm me some details on what their relationship is and I will create her back story!

Primarch

Quote from: Sexy Firefly on February 06, 2013, 04:26:39 PM
That would excellent! Pm me some details on what their relationship is and I will create her back story!

Sent.

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2013, 02:03:22 PM
He would be looking for a female master, as wife to a well respected Roman lord and possibly a secret male lover who trains there as a Gladiator. Would really love to have the latter if possible.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Hope he's alright.

Promiscuous wives should probably be a part of this game. They were pretty common in Spartacus. I myself thought it would be amusing if one of the Roman leaders wife was staying in the Followers camp but secreted away in the night to operate as a prostitute out of some interest in a taboo-esque affair with numerous men of lower standing but perhaps also just some nymphomania tendencies.

Quote from: bubby on February 06, 2013, 12:57:53 PM

Wait, is her character a leader leader? I thought her character led the trackers but wasn't one of the 3 overall leaders of the Rebellion as a whole?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on February 06, 2013, 04:41:16 PM
Promiscuous wives should probably be a part of this game. They were pretty common in Spartacus. I myself thought it would be amusing if one of the Roman leaders wife was staying in the Followers camp but secreted away in the night to operate as a prostitute out of some interest in a taboo-esque affair with numerous men of lower standing but perhaps also just some nymphomania tendencies.

I defiantly agree. (:

-xSRx

Primarch

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2013, 04:54:10 PM
I defiantly agree. (:

While the idea is amusing, you might find it easier to find someone to play the promiscuous wife or the soldier/rebel/slave that hires her services over the Roman that wants a wife everyone is riding. Unless he's a very uncaring Roman quite happy to pimp out his wife to other military and political figures if it shall benefit him somehow.

kckolbe

I wouldn't mind some more women on the Roman side.  Thus far we have 3 men and 2 women, but one of the women is lesbian only, and the other is owned by one of the males.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

RubySlippers

Ahem, that is what masks are for I can doll wives up as Nymphs of Paradise and lease out their services for her usual cut.

Its not illegal for her to do that after all and they women will make her money,

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on February 06, 2013, 05:02:11 PM
While the idea is amusing, you might find it easier to find someone to play the promiscuous wife or the soldier/rebel/slave that hires her services over the Roman that wants a wife everyone is riding. Unless he's a very uncaring Roman quite happy to pimp out his wife to other military and political figures if it shall benefit him somehow.

Wait....What? :/ I think you've got something wrong somewhere.....The woman who 'claimed' MC, so to speak, doesn't sleep around with everyone....Only her husband who is the Roman lord. They have other slaves/servants of the house which aren't all used for sex. Just because she took a liking to him doesn't mean she sleeps with him every chance she gets, he's just her personal servant. Yes they could have sex occasionally or if her and her husband need help in the bedroom department to get them going then he could be used for that, but...yeah...I didn't mention anything about a Roman's wife who sleeps around with everyone....

-xSRx

RubySlippers

My character will bed men they just need to be very, very important like a very powerful Senator or maybe a couple might hire her who are important. But she doesn't work much now she has other sources of income.  ;D

Primarch

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2013, 05:08:45 PM
Wait....What? :/ I think you've got something wrong somewhere.....The woman who 'claimed' MC, so to speak, doesn't sleep around with everyone....Only her husband who is the Roman lord. They have other slaves/servants of the house which aren't all used for sex. Just because she took a liking to him doesn't mean she sleeps with him every chance she gets, he's just her personal servant. Yes they could have sex occasionally or if her and her husband need help in the bedroom department to get them going then he could be used for that, but...yeah...I didn't mention anything about a Roman's wife who sleeps around with everyone....

-xSRx

I thought your initial response was a reference to the other part of my comment. xD

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on February 06, 2013, 05:12:50 PM
I thought your initial response was a reference to the other part of my comment. xD

...I'm so confused xD

-xSRx

Primarch

In my original sentence.
QuotePromiscuous wives should probably be a part of this game. They were pretty common in Spartacus. I myself thought it would be amusing if one of the Roman leaders wife was staying in the Followers camp but secreted away in the night to operate as a prostitute out of some interest in a taboo-esque affair with numerous men of lower standing but perhaps also just some nymphomania tendencies.
I thought you were agreeing with the part in bold as an amusing idea.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on February 06, 2013, 05:20:13 PM
In my original sentence. I thought you were agreeing with the part in bold as an amusing idea.

Ahhh, right! I get it now xD Sorry, should've made it a bit more clear. I was agreeing with the first part, haha xD Sorry again :P Just me being blond.

-xSRx