Digimon 01

Started by DKDBSD, November 12, 2010, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Primarch on November 22, 2010, 05:17:12 PM
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my parts, but college is likely to keep me busy regardless XD today and tomorrow are likely to be my tough days this week though, so fingers crossed I'll have good postage from Wednesday on.

Ah I see well I'm just trying to cover all the bases.

Carlissa

Quote from: DKDBSD on November 22, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
It has come to my attention that Thanksgiving is this week. So keeping that in mind the rp will hopefully further itself later.

Are you kidding? I'll be on even more when Thanksgiving comes around! Woot! ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Quote from: Carlissa on November 22, 2010, 05:22:11 PM
Are you kidding? I'll be on even more when Thanksgiving comes around! Woot! ^^

XD I see fair enough.

Karasu

I'll be kinda busy during the week soo ya..
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DKDBSD

Fair enough erm I guess it's probably worth discussing what we want to occur (or what kind of things) while we wait.

Karasu

ya.. starting Wednesday imma be busy as hell.. so chatting is good.

DKDBSD

Shiny well on the note of wants for this I'm keen to recreate the story but not copy every detail. Each evolution after Baby to Rookie should to me be kept separate. So each Digimon gets it's shining I'm defeating a bad with my new evolution.

Karasu

As so happens EVERY time a brand spanking new evolution happens in anime.

Hasn't anyone figured this out yet XD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on November 23, 2010, 12:40:54 PM
As so happens EVERY time a brand spanking new evolution happens in anime.

Hasn't anyone figured this out yet XD

XD Well yeah also believe me it's surprisingly hard to negotiate this with most rpiers.

Grimmwolf

So what is the third evolution Line-up?? I personally say that we follow the anime a bit with Patamon evolving last and Agumon first, the rest is a grey area.
Don't Worry, I'm a Proffesional

Karasu

ya cause if you remember int eh Anime it was patamon tht defeated devimon in the end.. BUT if this devimon faced the other kids before.. then he'll know about patamon now.

DigitLninja

and we also have a Blackagumon... a wild card if you will... though we have several wild cards in this game. Hell Impmon could Karona blaster the bastard.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DKDBSD

Erm That is true but I still say it depends on what we want to do later.

DKDBSD

Possible idea if we take the dark Digidestined route

A hacker character - properly deception (or insincerity if people would rather call it that.) he uses the black gears and uses them to create Digimon (i.E 02). These wouldn't be their main Digimon though these would be the fodder. These Digimon would be exaggerated and in some cases more hentai inspired Digimon.

Primarch

I'd like to do battle with the Dark Masters at some point. Those were cool. Devimon & Myotismon were also cool, but I think it would be more interesting if we were relatively fast tracked to battling them as opposed to going through lots of fodder before finally reaching them.

Since we have 2 groups, are we going to continue working in one thread? Because it might be easier to have 2 threads for a while, before time skipping things to a point when everyone is back together or something, like before a big event.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Primarch on November 25, 2010, 11:38:28 AM
I'd like to do battle with the Dark Masters at some point. Those were cool. Devimon & Myotismon were also cool, but I think it would be more interesting if we were relatively fast tracked to battling them as opposed to going through lots of fodder before finally reaching them.

Since we have 2 groups, are we going to continue working in one thread? Because it might be easier to have 2 threads for a while, before time skipping things to a point when everyone is back together or something, like before a big event.

Well I don't want to speed through everything but we can make the Devimon arc fairly short and then combine Myotismon and the dark Digidestined into one arc. Infact...... you just gave me a brilliant idea. We currently don't have a light crest which in this case is a good thing. Myotismon uses that crest to create more that opens up plenty of opportunity for both the dark (crest wielder) and light to consider turning. But this is just a concept again the idea or rushing to much is annoying however I think I can now write a time skip post.

DKDBSD

The rp is still going I'm just waiting on you guys.