Cross fandom contest: Welcome all!

Started by kingmaster1, September 22, 2013, 07:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Ladies and Futa chicks! It's time for the battle royale!!

Direct your attention and unrequited love to the signup board!!

You read correctly! The queen of the land has finally chosen to select her lover and dominate their little lives with her unending libido!

You will be selected along with many other dazzling beauties to take part in the selection process. A contest of sorts to determine who is the sexiest, bravest, and all around kinkiest person that can sate our ever crotch hungry ruler!

The fandom portals have been opened and we expect an outpouring of women from all across reality! So, select your contestant and expect to get groped!

If you think you have what it takes then, what are you waiting for, sign up!

So, hey all, I've recently been given the idea to start a group RP that allows people to pull their favorite character from whatever universe they want to make them take part in a sexy contest to rule the land with the horny queen.

My main hope is to see girls from all over the fandom world come in who think they can sate the queen, or were taken due to her will (wink wink), and have them compete in a series of games. These games will be a combination of original ideas, some video game mini-games, and various other things that catch my attention.

Feel free to make a character a futa, but this will be girls only (girl characters that is)

If this gets enough attention I'll put up a character sheet, if necessary, but otherwise I'm looking for people who want to have some fun with their favorite character :-)

(Male players welcome! but your character has gotta be a chick or a futa chick!)

AndyZ

A bit confused by the options here.  You can be anything either original or fandom as long as female or futa?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

kingmaster1

Well, I was thinking more just people from fandoms but ocs could be a fun change too :P