Onyx's Requests

Started by Lady Onyx, November 08, 2016, 10:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Onyx

Hello, everyone! Lady Onyx here with a brand new request thread! My old one was several years old and while I still have no coding skills what so ever I'm going to make this as nice looking and easy to read as I can. Please do not post in this thread, I only check it once or twice a week. If you're interested simply pm me and we can get started with brainstorming, pitches and all that jazz. :)

About me

As mentioned my name is Lady Onyx, or Onyx if you prefer and I have been roleplaying for close to 10 years now. I consider myself a casual literate which means I generally stay between 3-5 paragraphs a post. Occasionally I will write more (especially if my partner and I mesh well) but I will seldom write less. I have a soft spot for anything fantasy or supernatural related (the topic not the show) Vampires, Witches, Shapeshifters, Sorcerers, Sidhe, Demons and even ghosts if the opportunity arises. It is not, however, the only topic/theme I enjoy writing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinks (Yes please!)
Anal
Tattoos
Piercings
Oral (both giving and receiving)
Spanking (with paddles and hand)
Dirty Talk
Blindfolds
Light Bondage
Hair Pulling
Roughness
Exhibitionism
Incest (Brother/Sister, Brother/Brother mainly)
Face Fucking
Cum Facials
Dubious Consent

Extreme (Not required, but occasionally the craving strikes)
Cum Inflation
Large Insertions
Lactation
Whipping
Bloodplay (usually used in roleplays involving shapeshifters or vampires)
Wax Play
Tentacles

No Thank You
Rape
Mutilation
Main Character Death
Torture (both sexual and nonsexual)
Verbal/Physical Abuse

Anything not listed is up for discussion. As I said I'll try anything once!

Quick Note! I cannot comfortably play a dominant female in a heterosexual or futa based relationship. I can, however, play dominant in same-sex roleplays though I personally prefer to switch.

Quick Note #2! I completely forgot to mention this but I'm not too keen on Parent/Child Incest Pairings. I can do cousins, siblings, aunts, and uncles but for some reason, Mother/Child and Father/Child makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Lady Onyx

Roleplay Topics

Fantasy
Monden
Steampunk
Demons/Angels
Medieval
Anthro
Furry
Incest
Futanari
Adventure
Marvel (Primarily X-men and Avengers both the comics and the movies)
Romance
Cyberpunk
Sci-Fi (Think Xenosagaesq)
Some Anime (You'll have to ask as my list is rather limited)
Vampires
Shapeshifters
Apocalyptic
Dystopian/Utopian

And that's just a small list, there aren't many topics I won't at least try. Simply ask if you're unsure. :)

Lady Onyx

Ideas
Gods Above not you (MxF, MxM, supernatural/fantasy Modern or medieval)

All over the world, there are hidden wonders, secret paradises, ancient artifacts and they offer wealth and power to those brave enough to pursue them. Enter artifact hunters, guilds or soloists that specialize recovering said artifacts and locating said paradises in exchange for money, power, and influence. The most highly sought after relic hunter is a man renowned for his ability to find almost anything and successfully acquire these items. He is both hated and respected in the shadowy underground world that most hunters dwell in. He has also been the number one thorn in the side of a former partner that is currently trying her damnedest to beat him at every turn and more often than not she succeeds if only by the skin of her teeth.

Then there is a raid during an auction and suddenly the pair finds themselves forced back together again on a train bound for the legendary inescapable prison Suprest. Well, that won't do at all, the damage to both of their reputations would be impossible to recover from. The thing is they are currently chained together and the only hope they have to escape is if they once again try to rely on one another. He is pleased always enjoying making his former partner squirm, she is pissed but agrees with him none the less. Together they manage to escape the train and begin to plot. The only way the raid at the auction had manged to slip through the rather impressive magical defenses of the underground is if someone let the soldiers/guards in. That means they were betrayed and betrayal is a death sentence in the underground. Now it is their job to discover just who did it while recovering the artifacts that went missing moments before the raid began.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

More to come!

Lady Onyx

Cravings

Magic
Kink
Incest
Anthro
Supernatural (the genre not the TV series)

Lady Onyx

Added new plot "The Hacker" As well as a craving list.

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Delete an old plot and added in new cravings.

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

Lady Onyx

New plot and a major craving added.

Lady Onyx

Cravings updated, took some plots down I'm no longer interested in.