Lyca's Palace (F4All)

Started by Lyca, December 02, 2016, 12:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyca

<Interjection>

This has drawn a lot of interest. I need to mull over what all has been put on my table. I would still like to get to other writers but at the moment I'm full up on potential. I'll update once I have some slack to work with.

<End of interjection>

Hello everyone!

Let me get this out of the way, I'm new here. I was just approved a couple days ago and this is my first looking thread soooooo... go easy on me, please? I don't yet have an On and Off page, I'm still working out what all I want in it... for now I'll say some basics here and if you have questions just ask!

I play female and male characters. I enjoy both roles and play both roles. My norm is a female role though, a heads up on that. I enjoy playing opposite male and female characters. That is up to you.

I like naughty stories with lots of naked fun. Sound good? Good. So maybe a couple of ideas now?

1... Mother and child (18+). I'm okay with playing either the mother or the child (son or daughter).
2... Envious friend (f/f). A 20-year old lusts after her best friend. The only problem is her best friend isn't interested in her. The friend finds a way to make it work, though. She possesses the body of the friend's boyfriend and makes it clear she won't give him back until she has her way with her friend.
3... Pregnancy. Just something to do with a pregnant mom-to-be.

General themes I like include;
1... Incest
2... Young(18+)/Old(35-50)
3... Bimbofication/Breast expansion
4... Beautification(dull girl turned into a hotty)
5... Uglification(hotty turned less than beautiful)

That's all for now!
"Fear can't kill you. But..."
Currently playing: Super Mario Odyssey || Life status: Working 9-to-5.
Lyca's Life (A&A)