Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirce

10 because it's just an amazing teasing picture without revealing anything at all!

Breathless Intent

9 - super cute face, gorgeous eyes, and just makes me smile wide. Only complaint is that its a tad fuzzy

Bruja

Kirce

10 classic beauty is always appealing!

Flower

8: An interesting picture. I like the happiness on her face. Looks like she was having a good time or goofing around for the camera. :)

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Skadii

10 for making me stare so hard to try to figure out what is going on.

mishi

9.5 because I want to see more. *pout*
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

mishi

10, you just said 11 because you want to take my innocence.
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Skadii

10 for looking so sweetly angelic

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

yugi006

AribethAmkiir

I give it a 9/10 for cuteness

Kirce

10 it's nicely drawn and I love her posture :)

AribethAmkiir

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

AribethAmkiir

Insanityenviesme

11 for the near bottomless outfit
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

AribethAmkiir

Mordred

10 - Sexy image.. with those thighs and that scrumptious bottom absolutely flooding the mind with all sorts of thoughts.
*See Pillory*

Kirce

10 because he's sexy and always has time for sweet elaborated compliments.

Mordred

10 - Lovely thing that taunts the senses by being both sexy and professional.. making me wanna dive right in and get her all doused in blue! ;)
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”