News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Digimon: Blood War (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

For those of you who know the Digimon Series this game takes place after season two. At the end of season two it is established that all humans receive Digivices and partner Digimon, and the two worlds begin to work with each other. Due to this new laws were established to keep order in both worlds. People were allowed to have sexual relations with a Digimon partner, someone who understands you better than anyone else, a lifelong companion of the opposite gender makes for a very tempting life. This was allowed as humans and digimon could not conceive.

However, behind the scenes, various governments were doing experiments of human/digimon hybrids. Experiments that created Blood Trait Evolution. These experiments consisted of creating an embryo from two humans than infusing it with data procured from a digimon that is in the bio-merged state. Since the data will have a full set of human impulses to connect to, it will then slowly integrate into the brain synapses. By doing this the brain is able to create a new data based hormone which will be interpreted as a genome that formulates with blood DNA. Now once this process is completed the children are then raised in controlled environments so that the experimenters are able to goad the children into activating this digital trait that resides inside of these human-data hybrids. Thus initiating the Blood-Trait Digievolution.

These Hybrid children tend to not be told of their origins and experience a very lonely life due to the fact that they do not receive a Digimon Partner. Without a Digimon partner and missing a parent can severely scar these children emotionally. However as they begin to reach a certain age they find a power within their own DNA that allows them to Digivolve into Mega Level Digimon they have encoded in their DNA. Furthermore, In space, around earth are satellites that stream to each other to create a form of a Digital Barrier, stabilizing Digimon in the real world and allowing them to receive data needed from the digital world.

As these events, dictated by the stone of prophecy begin to come true, one of these Hybrids is asked to establish an army. This lone Hybrid learns that an evil creature known as 'The Dark Bringer' is establishing his own army of Tamers, Digimon, and Hybrids in order to take control of both worlds, and he must collect an army of heroes to battle against the coming darkness. Thankfully this lone Hybrid keeps the Stone of Prophecy hidden and protected keeping him one step ahead of the Dark Bringer for the time being.

And yet, there is another bit of darkness on the horizon that threatens not only the digital world…

~You have to decided what kind of Tamer you are going to be~

Bloodtrait Human: a human with the ability to Digivolve to a Mega Level Digimon

Tamer / Digidestened: A Digivice using human with a Digimon partner (All Data Squad Members must be Tamers)

~There are four teams to choose from for this game~

Heroes:
DigitLninja
DKDBSD
Hotaru37
SinfulAngel

Villains:
Orochimaru
Pendarious
Karasu
Sinoraa

Data Squad Police
Commander: Orochimaru - (temporary, position still open)
Lieutenant: Krakenknight
Officer: MelisaArtemis
Officer:
Officer:

Neutral:
Karasu

Please check back here for updates.

Character thread is up!

Digiport OPEN!
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

*yoink* the main villian has arrived! >=3

DKDBSD

How do you plan to balance this? Considering all hybrids can become mega levelled. I'm not sure how this would work, please explain.

DigitLninja

considering the fact that all tamers at this time have basically been born with a Digimon partner and all humans must be 'of age', I expect all Tamers to have Digimon able to reach Ultimate level at least.

Warp Digivolution, DNA Digivolution, DNA Charge and/or Biomerge are all accepted in this game, as is Mode Change, and Slide Evolution (example: VenomMyotismon - MalloMyotismon)... Spirit Evolution is the only form of Digivolving that won't be used.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

krakenknight

Colour me intrigued for the Data squad Lieutenant.

Karasu

I'd be interested as a hybrid.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 20, 2011, 08:27:14 AM
considering the fact that all tamers at this time have basically been born with a Digimon partner and all humans must be 'of age', I expect all Tamers to have Digimon able to reach Ultimate level at least.

Warp Digivolution, DNA Digivolution, DNA Charge and/or Biomerge are all accepted in this game, as is Mode Change, and Slide Evolution (example: VenomMyotismon - MalloMyotismon)... Spirit Evolution is the only form of Digivolving that won't be used.

Aaaah I see ok thats fair enough. Erm I could join.

DigitLninja

Quote from: krakenknight on October 20, 2011, 08:28:46 AM
Colour me intrigued for the Data squad Lieutenant.

Sweet, I'll put your name in the position. As an officer of D.A.T.S. it's your job to police the Human and Digital worlds for Digimon related crime, also any Blood-Trait Human is currently considered a fugitive.

Quote from: Karasu on October 20, 2011, 08:34:18 AM
I'd be interested as a hybrid.

great our second Hybrid, any preference on moral position?

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 20, 2011, 08:35:37 AM
Aaaah I see ok thats fair enough. Erm I could join.

Fantastic let me know which group your looking to be in.
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

I think I'll be playing my twins as hero's I'm still thinking about the Digimon right now.

Karasu

probably a nuetral anti-hero just because I feel like playing a mysterious figure here XD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on October 20, 2011, 09:15:43 AM
probably a nuetral anti-hero just because I feel like playing a mysterious figure here XD

I hope your the only one too many neutral guy's and it gets stupid.

DigitLninja

Quote from: Karasu on October 20, 2011, 09:15:43 AM

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 20, 2011, 09:12:41 AM
I think I'll be playing my twins as hero's I'm still thinking about the Digimon right now.

alright, both of you are placed and the Character thread should be up today
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Oh... this is going to be fun with all I have planned... Isn't that right, ninja?

DigitLninja

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 20, 2011, 09:19:01 AM
Oh... this is going to be fun with all I have planned... Isn't that right, ninja?

I now fear for this man's sanity... but the battle in this game is going to be epic thanks to his brain...

^_^
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

I won't have a character up before tomorrow I have work soon. It takes two hours to get to my work because I lack a licence to drive a car. >.<

Orochimaru

I was never sane to begin with, but yes, there will be plenty of battle....

and some comic moments with him. >=3

Karasu

Hotaru37

Is there still room for more people?   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Hotaru37

Cool.  ^^ 

Now the hard part.  Figuring out in what category I want to go in with the character that is forming in my head.   Lol
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

krakenknight

What sort of character details would we have to draw up? Any objections to my char being a girl? (Inspired by something I saw in DATS)

DigitLninja

Quote from: Hotaru37 on October 20, 2011, 10:56:23 AM
Cool.  ^^ 

Now the hard part.  Figuring out in what category I want to go in with the character that is forming in my head.   Lol

It's not all that hard...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
but I am

Quote from: krakenknight on October 20, 2011, 11:01:15 AM
What sort of character details would we have to draw up? Any objections to my char being a girl? (Inspired by something I saw in DATS)

Included in the character is what location in the Human world you are from. D.A.T.S. members should all be located in one agreed upon location where the HQ is located, but everyone else will have to choose where they call home.

other than that it's typical desc, name, age, ect. just with a Digimon profile as well.
Quotes to Live by:

Karasu

lol I am playing the mysterious figure type.. soo Orochi-san, if you like you can work in her working for your villian if you like XD

pendarious

*chuckles darkly* well put me in as a secondary villain.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

Quote from: pendarious on October 20, 2011, 11:31:51 AM
*chuckles darkly* well put me in as a secondary villain.

Ah I was waiting for our third GM to show up... I would have put you there sooner but I wasn't sure...
Quotes to Live by: