Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll!

Started by Aurora Wayland, May 10, 2011, 09:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lips and thorns

Board of Delinquents is a great name.

I'd love to talk backstory with anybody about Davis.  I imagine he's kind of the latecomer to the band, the last piece.  The band or someone in the band saw him doing cover gigs in Florida and snatched him up.

And Maggie better hope there's a drug guy or he's going to be insisting that she hook him up.

Aurora Wayland

All right, I posted the Primer for the Roleplay up. Feel free to post character sheets and add more back story if you want. The In character thread should be up by today. Thanks for being patient.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107026.0

lore

QuoteAnd Maggie better hope there's a drug guy or he's going to be insisting that she hook him up.

AHhaha her boss Walter is just the kind of dick who'd make her do it too. I think I am going to ad something of a bio for him tot he primer. Mind if I make him a sheet?

Aurora Wayland

Not at all Lore. go ahead and make the character sheet. :)

lore

Appearance:

Walter is always immaculately dressed in well tailored suits. He is well groomed, with a domineering and unsettling presence.

Name: Walter Vice

Personality: Walter Vice isn't nice. You can only afford to keep so many friends on the way to the top. He's a calculating self interested man with at least one eye always on the bottome line. He doesn't care about music, which is ironic considering he's the CEO of the largest record label in the western hemisphere. His business is just that, a business. Once you've signed to his label you are his commodity, his product. He likes to keep his talent provided with a steady stream of drugs and sex. It keeps them pacified, controllable, distracted. Steal from him, or take money from his pocket by any other means, he won't fuck you up - he has people who do that for him.

That isn't to say he's cheap. When Vice or his label does something, it's done right - no expense spared. He is generous to his employees and talent, providing them with the best hotels, travel means, equipment, etc. - of course this is all done under the understanding that he owns those on his payroll. He's an eccentric man, rumored to be a little unbalanced. When he asks for something to be done, he expects it to be done just so, down to the last minute detail, or it better be done again and done right. He's in an open relationship with his super model girlfriend - which is to say, he can sleep with whomever he wants, but if he catches her sneaking around, he'll throw her out and have his rival's testicles removed. He has a soft spot for his mother, and ill literally destroy anyone who harms her.

Bio: Vice is a self made man. He was raised in recession Detroit in a crammed one room apartment by his single mom who worked two jobs to keep him and his siblings fed. He put himself through college by dealing speed and weed to his fellow students, graduating with an MBA. He started ImagiCorp Media when he was 22 and rode the Dot com bubble to the top, managing to make it out with his assets in tact unlike the majority of his peer. His music division was previously built on the backs of rap and hip hop, but has since expanded to encompass a gamut of genres and the biggest names in music.

He hasn't coped entirely seamlessly with his rise from bottom to top, most believing the money and power have gone to his head. He's put his mother and little siblings up in a Beverly Hills villa, and takes the company jet to visit them from time to time.

Character's Ons/Offs: Walter gets off on power. No matter what's going on, he needs to be on top. His favorite is orgies with multiple tall, beautiful women. Men don't really do much for him.

Player's Limits These are what you DO NOT want to have happen to your character. I'm more open with Walter, as he's something of a side character. You can see my O's and O's for limits, ect.

*Walter is side character who I'll be NPCing on the phone/communicating with Maggie in various ways. If the plot calls for it, he might make an appearance

Aurora Wayland

Amazing, Lore. Its just how I would imagine a CEO to be. Be sure to add him to the Primer.

Kaisude

I love that it's Sean Combs at that. It can't get any better than him being the play by as the CEO unless you bring in Trump.

Sasha

Looks like a nice start .....

Moved the character sheet over for John the Bus Driver .....will post for him later on. He just kicking it in the bus smoking a joint for now .

Aurora Wayland

*Updated* We are still looking for 2 more groupies! Feel free to submit character sheets or PM with any questions!

GreenEyes

Appearance:

Name: Rayne Smyth

Personality: Spirited, high energy girl. Always up for a new adventure, loves hanging out with people and learning new ways of life. She’s a follower, hooking on to someone and aiming to please to be kept around.

Bio: Rayne grew up a middle child to a well to do family, growing into a wild streak as the years went by. She was very curious as a child, growing into a teenager Rayne experimented with a lot of things to make her feel good and enjoy the world around her. Rayne loves music, it drives her, soothes her and in a way raised her to be the freewheeling girl she is. Whenever bands came into town, Rayne latched onto their entourage and submersed herself into their culture. She loved hanging out back stage or in a nice dark room on their tour busy *wink wink*. Rayne wanted to be a part of the awesome life she saw her idol living before her, so she would work and earn her way to stay close to her gods.
Her friend had told her about a crew gig coming up for one of Rayne’s newest obsessions, she immediately went and found a way to cast herself as their crew and groupie. Rayne was so excited to be trailing them on tour, surrounding herself with the people who pulled at her soul with their music.

Character's Ons/Offs: Bisexual
On: Women or Men, vanilla, anal, toys, kissing, foreplay, multiple partners, sex in public, open to trying new things
Off: animals, scat, lots of pain, hardcore bondage, humiliation, mutilation

Player's Limits : No rape or forcing me to rape someone, no killing or extreme violence.
Check my On/Offs page just in case.
That’s all I can think of for now.

Hey everyone,

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the rps until my busy schedule evens out. Sorry for any problems that makes.

Kaisude

I think boss is going to have to get to know the groupies in a group session. ><.

Aurora Wayland

Updated the Roster. Room for 1 more groupie.

Aurora Wayland

Aurora Wayland

Updated! Looking for 2 groupies and a Bassist!

Mistress Sarah

Would love to play the bassist, should I post my bio?

Kaisude

I do believe we are looking for one, so go for it. Though I have been a bit tardy so I don't know what's going on.