News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[m/m] fantasy/normal world [Need dom)

Started by SakuraXJuusan, November 01, 2010, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakuraXJuusan

I'm not good in making plots but I guess I could come up with a short summary for a storyline. [ If anyone wants to rp on a messenger just pm me about which messenger]
I have some general ideas that I like rp'ing around:

1. Kiss Me Deadly
It's generally about a young man (18 or 19, max 20) that works on the streets or in a club or anything like that. One day he meets a vampire (he could even has his own world that he lives in), at first he doesn't seem like much but after a while it seems their destinies are somehow mixed up. As if they were meant to meet and end up together. Their feelings eventually grow.
This would contain:
- Romance
- A vampire (obviously) who is the dominant lover
This means the young male will be a submissive, dependent lover
- Sex
- other elements...

2. ________
This one is about again a young male (non-human) that again works on the streets who meets another male (can be whatever kind of person or race or kind) with a job that contains violence. He keeps this hidden. They become close and whatever happens then depends on what is decided later.
This would contain:
- Romance
- Sex
- A submissive non-human male (he doesn't know he's not a human)
- A dominant other
- other elements

3. "Yes, he's my master." / "Yes, master."
Okay, so a young man (18 or 19, maximum 23) is owned by a man (Maximum 35 of age).
In the "Yes, he's my master." one it would be that the master has some friends or bussiness guests that come over (roles will be devided so yes, we'll have more than one character, though 1 is the main character). They meet the servant/slave/pet of the man and one of them becomes interested in the young male, wanting to know how he ended up there and how his master treats him. Of course the servant, loyal as he is, won't spill all secrets easily. And it seems he loved the master and the things they did together.
This one would contain:
- Romance
- Sex/abuse/....
- Young male servant/slave/pet
- A master (partly a side-role)
- Friend or bussiness guest that gets interested in the pet
- Other Elements

The "Yes master." One contains the same age restrictions of the characters and sort of speaks for itself. It would be that the young male is in trouble and is scooped up by the 'master' in return of some sexual deeds. Eventually their feelings become complicated and they end up loving each other.
This one would contain:
- Romance
- Sex/abuse/....
- A master
- Other Elements

4. ___________
A young male has been thrown out of his birthhouse by his parents for being gay. They are disgusted by the idea of their son with another male person and the fact he'll never give them a grandchild only makes it worse. As he wanders over the streets he's attacked by a gang because of his cute appearance. After being left for dead, beaten and raped, a stranger picks him up and brings him to his home. He can stay there for free, at least if he does some things around the house. Unfortunately the man he was taken in by is not only a fan of cute males, but seems to be a sadistic bondage lover. And if that isn't enough, he isn't even human...

This would contain:
- Sex
- hurt/fear/comfort/romance
- a cute young male (around his early twenties)
- a sadistic unhuman male (around thirties)
- fantasy/real life mix
- other elements

5. I'll save you
Two brothers wake up one day by the sound of the doorbell. When they open the door they see two police officers before them. And soon they hear their parents were found dead by the side of the road. The car they were driving slipped and crashed against another car. The driver of the other car has died as well.
They are both send to family to be taken care of. But when the father of the family starts assaulting the young brother the boy's attitude changes. The elder brother suspects something is wrong and follows them, discovering the hard truth. He decides to do anything he can to get away from that family and to save his brother with the help of his best friend.

This would contain:
- Sex and rape
- two brothers
- a father of a family (family excists of father, son and wife)
- best friend of eldest brother (they met at the new school where they were send by this new family)
- hurt/comfort/romance
- other elements
p.s. yes this is an idea for a 1x1 rp so you'll be in charge of more than one character

6. Fallen Angels
A young male angel, decended to earth and here he ends up wandering. Completely confused he wanders from city to city and ends up being attacked by someone. By the time he wakes up he doesn't remember what happened at all. He doesn't know why he is on earth, or how he got this place. He panics and realized he's held down by chains.
It seems he's abducted by the male who attacked him. From that moment he becomes the angel servant of the male. And when he doesn't obey, severe punishments await.

This will contain:
- Angel
- Stranger/'kidnapper'
- Sex
- Master/Servant
- Perhaps romance
- more....

7. Catch me before I fall
This idea is very basic. It just contains two characters who start getting along and eventually fall in love. Though one day the submissive lover of the two ends up going through something traumatic, which brings back memories and pain from his hidden past. This way he ends up hurting himself, hiding the wounds and even begging his dominate lover to hurt him occasionally. Of course it's the idea that the dominating lover finds out and tries to stop it, trying to save the male he loves.

This would contain:
- Romance/ Hurt/ Trauma's
- Violence (the assault that brings back memories)
- Self-harm
- SM/BDSM
- a submissive traumatized person
- a dominate person (he can have a trauma too, you can choose that)
- Sex

8. For the sake of blood
Very basic idea, so... there's a vampire who goes to somekind of underground market where they sell 'blood dolls'. Shortly it means that the people who are sold will be used as blood supply for the vampires and ... not only for that. He buys a boy named Juusan Saitou (my char).
The idea comes from Soul_Truth. But I was allowed to use the idea ^^. So ask'm if you doubt it :3

This would contain:
- Hurt/ Trauma's/ Romance/...
- Violence/ soft-violence
- Juusan Saitou ('blood doll'/prostitute and pure uke)
- a dominate vampire
- sex
-  perhaps SM/BDSM

9. Lies of a master
This story is about a Prince, or a young King, that as a boy saw how the soldiers brought a injured woman and her baby-boy to the castle. He had never seen them before but the woman didn't seem completely human. She had strange marks on her skin, which was light blue instead of the normal color of a human skin. Her son however looked perfectly normal. The woman however was very weak and soon she died. The boy was, as the King of that moment had decided, to be raised as a slave just like all the others.
For 18 years long the boy did his work without asking questions. He thought his mother had been a slave of the kingdom and had died by birthgiving. And that his father was unknown like it was with most children of slaves. However he always dreamt of being free, flying, strange powers. But he knew that wasn't possible.
On a certain moment the mighty King dies and his son comes to the throne. He, who had felt sad for the boy since he had seen him the first time, decided to make the slave his personal servant. The young man, promoted to a servant of the new ruler, felt as if it wasn't just because he did his best in his work.
The prince/king, soon finds out about the fact that his servant in fact is the same as his mother, not completely human. He tried to find out about the powers and history of the servant's family. As he does that he starts to fall in love with his servant. While the servant himself had fallen for the prince a long time ago.
But as a prince he has to get involved with a good princess. And that is somthing that the servant doesn't like at all. On top of that his powers are slowly developing inside him and light marks are appearing on his skin.

This would contain:
- romance/(some hurt/comfort too of course)
- a young male unhuman servant (my char)
- a prince (about 6 or 7 years older than the servant)
- sex
- when it comes to the point I am willing to play the princess as well

These story lines are very general, things about it can change. I make it short and without details so that other writers can do as they wish with their characters and the story.
I'd like to play the submissive males. I've tried dominant but I almost always fail at that so :s
Also, when I say other elements I mean that it could contain whatever possible. Such things can be discussed. So feel free to ask ^-^
d(≧∇≦)b☆彡★q(≧ へ≦)p <== On's/Off's
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

Ghostly

I'm interested in #2! What do you think of having a witch/warlock type character who recognizes your character for what he is (whatever that is) and wants to exploit him for that. That would be his main goal in the beginning but somewhere along the way he would develop feelings for your character.

Just a side note- by 'works on the streets' do you mean prostitute?

SakuraXJuusan

Quote from: Ghostly on November 01, 2010, 08:22:12 PM
I'm interested in #2! What do you think of having a witch/warlock type character who recognizes your character for what he is (whatever that is) and wants to exploit him for that. That would be his main goal in the beginning but somewhere along the way he would develop feelings for your character.

Just a side note- by 'works on the streets' do you mean prostitute?
Well, the working on the streets depends on what character I use. Some are strippers some are prostitutes.
It sounds good I am happy to find someone that's interested. ^^ Uhm, so I suppose I should explain what he is then. Here or in pm?
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

roninc30

I'm a bit slow to post, but I think I might be interested in #1.  I'm a sucker for romance and a dependent sub. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

SakuraXJuusan

Quote from: roninc30 on November 02, 2010, 07:59:47 AM
I'm a bit slow to post, but I think I might be interested in #1.  I'm a sucker for romance and a dependent sub. :)
does that mean you write subs?
because then we might have a problem since I write subs too and the few dom's I've tried ended up ruined. x.x"
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

New idea: (cliché but whatever)
3. "Yes, he's my master." / "Yes, master."
Okay, so a young man (18 or 19, maximum 23) is owned by a man (Maximum 35 of age).
In the "Yes, he's my master." one it would be that the master has some friends or bussiness guests that come over (roles will be devided so yes, we'll have more than one character, though 1 is the main character). They meet the servant/slave/pet of the man and one of them becomes interested in the young male, wanting to know how he ended up there and how his master treats him. Of course the servant, loyal as he is, won't spill all secrets easily. And it seems he loved the master and the things they did together.
This one would contain:
- Romance
- Sex/abuse/....
- A master (partly a side-role)
- Friend or bussiness guest that gets interested in the pet
- Other Elements

The "Yes master." One contains the same age restrictions of the characters and sort of speaks for itself. It would be that the young male is in trouble and is scooped up by the 'master' in return of some sexual deeds. Eventually their feelings become complicated and they end up loving each other.
This one would contain:
- Romance
- Sex/abuse/....
- A master
- Other Elements

As I mentioned in my first post I'd like to play the young sub roles since that's what I write the best.
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

roninc30

Oh, sorry, I mean as a dom, I love dependent subs.  I write both, but lately have been enjoying the dominant role, as long as you're okay a lot of comfort afterward?

Please feel free to PM me if interested. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

SakuraXJuusan

4. ___________
A young male has been thrown out of his birthhouse by his parents for being gay. They are disgusted by the idea of their son with another male person and the fact he'll never give them a grandchild only makes it worse. As he wanders over the streets he's attacked by a gang because of his cute appearance. After being left for dead, beaten and raped, a stranger picks him up and brings him to his home. He can stay there for free, at least if he does some things around the house. Unfortunately the man he was taken in by is not only a fan of cute males, but seems to be a sadistic bondage lover. And if that isn't enough, he isn't even human...

This would contain:
- Sex
- hurt/fear/comfort/romance
- a cute young male (around his early twenties)
- a sadistic unhuman male (around thirties)
- fantasy/real life mix
- other elements
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

5. I'll save you
Two brothers wake up one day by the sound of the doorbell. When they open the door they see two police officers before them. And soon they hear their parents were found dead by the side of the road. The car they were driving slipped and crashed against another car. The driver of the other car has died as well.
They are both send to family to be taken care of. But when the father of the family starts assaulting the young brother the boy's attitude changes. The elder brother suspects something is wrong and follows them, discovering the hard truth. He decides to do anything he can to get away from that family and to save his brother with the help of his best friend.

This would contain:
- Sex and rape
- two brothers
- a father of a family (family excists of father, son and wife)
- best friend of eldest brother (they met at the new school where they were send by this new family)
- hurt/comfort/romance
- other elements

p.s. yes this is an idea for a 1x1 rp so you'll be in charge of more than one character
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

6. Fallen Angels
A young male angel, decended to earth and here he ends up wandering. Completely confused he wanders from city to city and ends up being attacked by someone. By the time he wakes up he doesn't remember what happened at all. He doesn't know why he is on earth, or how he got this place. He panics and realized he's held down by chains.
It seems he's abducted by the male who attacked him. From that moment he becomes the angel servant of the male. And when he doesn't obey, severe punishments await.

This will contain:
- Angel
- Stranger/'kidnapped'
- Sex
- Master/Servant
- Perhaps romance
- more....
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

7. Catch me before I fall
This idea is very basic. It just contains two characters who start getting along and eventually fall in love. Though one day the submissive lover of the two ends up going through something traumatic, which brings back memories and pain from his hidden past. This way he ends up hurting himself, hiding the wounds and even begging his dominate lover to hurt him occasionally. Of course it's the idea that the dominating lover finds out and tries to stop it, trying to save the male he loves.

This would contain:
- Romance/ Hurt/ Trauma's
- Violence (the assault that brings back memories)
- Self-harm
- SM/BDSM
- a submissive traumatized person
- a dominate person (he can have a trauma too, you can choose that)
- Sex
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

8. For the sake of blood
Very basic idea, so... there's a vampire who goes to somekind of underground market where they sell 'blood dolls'. Shortly it means that the people who are sold will be used as blood supply for the vampires and ... not only for that. He buys a boy named Juusan Saitou (my char).
The idea comes from Soul_Truth. But I was allowed to use the idea ^^. So ask'm if you doubt it :3

This would contain:
- Hurt/ Trauma's/ Romance/...
- Violence/ soft-violence
- Juusan Saitou ('blood doll'/prostitute and pure uke)
- a dominate vampire
- sex
-  perhaps SM/BDSM
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

SakuraXJuusan

9. Lies of a master
This story is about a Prince, or a young King, that as a boy saw how the soldiers brought a injured woman and her baby-boy to the castle. He had never seen them before but the woman didn't seem completely human. She had strange marks on her skin, which was light blue instead of the normal color of a human skin. Her son however looked perfectly normal. The woman however was very weak and soon she died. The boy was, as the King of that moment had decided, to be raised as a slave just like all the others.
For 18 years long the boy did his work without asking questions. He thought his mother had been a slave of the kingdom and had died by birthgiving. And that his father was unknown like it was with most children of slaves. However he always dreamt of being free, flying, strange powers. But he knew that wasn't possible.
On a certain moment the mighty King dies and his son comes to the throne. He, who had felt sad for the boy since he had seen him the first time, decided to make the slave his personal servant. The young man, promoted to a servant of the new ruler, felt as if it wasn't just because he did his best in his work.
The prince/king, soon finds out about the fact that his servant in fact is the same as his mother, not completely human. He tried to find out about the powers and history of the servant's family. As he does that he starts to fall in love with his servant. While the servant himself had fallen for the prince a long time ago.
But as a prince he has to get involved with a good princess. And that is somthing that the servant doesn't like at all. On top of that his powers are slowly developing inside him and light marks are appearing on his skin.

This would contain:
- romance/(some hurt/comfort too of course)
- a young male unhuman servant (my char)
- a prince (about 6 or 7 years older than the servant)
- sex
- when it comes to the point I am willing to play the princess
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.