The Doctor Of Debauchery (Interracial, extreme)

Started by Blinkin, January 06, 2021, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer[/venter]

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf pretending to be a sheep; as long as you are willing to engage and invest in the creative process, I’m thrilled to work with you.

Samantha Price, daughter of Senator Richard Price (R) and Elizabeth Hamilton-Price (Of The Savanna Prices) is a true southern belle ; beautiful, cultured and courteous in the finest traditions of Savanna's social elite. A dutiful daughter, Samantha has always been expected to apply to one of the better Southern universities, meet her future husband, develop the social networks that would assist said spouse. Oh, and punch out a few well behaved children, of course. In short, be a good, supportive wife to an upward moving husband (Preferably of the political variety). That’s what’s expected and required of her.

What they had was a young woman  with a mind of her own and the desire to create a different trail for herself. When it came the time to apply to  universities, Samantha didn’t follow the expected path; she applied to and was accepted into New York University; It would prove to be a fateful decision. At 18 years old and sheltered from many of the rougher aspects of life, she may find that she is not as prepared for the culture shock as she might believe.

Dr. Washington, a distinguished professor and councilor  for freshman students may of lucked out when the poised and polite Samantha entered his office and introduced herself. In a matter of minutes, the good Doctor of African Studies had already decided that Ms. Price would make a perfect subject for his ongoing study; "The Power of Sexual Manipulation of Young Women and the impact on Traditional Moralities." Ms. Samantha Price doesn't know it yet, but she's about to become this years test subject and may well fall  into the deepest depths of the well of debauchery if she isn’t very careful.

I am looking for someone to pick up the role of Dr. Washington, who will lead Samantha down the path of corruption and ruin. While there will be a high level of smut, I want to focus on the interaction between Samantha and the Professor as she is lead along the path of submission, the emotional dependency and the lowering of her inhibitions as she is transformed from the highest level of southern culture into… something much less so.

The process will be time consuming and include a significant number of kinks and fetishes based upon what my partner and I decide to include; The story has a high probability of turning dark and extreme in content as she reaches the unavoidable conclusion.

If you are interested in the concept, please drop me a PM; please do not respond to this thread.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.