Few Random Ideas From Jenny

Started by jenny2sweetbi, January 19, 2009, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenny2sweetbi

Okay so I am pretty new here, but I figured I'd put out a few ideas and see if there was any interest. I have an ons and offs thread as well and if anyone is interested in those please let me know. Otherwise here is what I've come up with so far:

No Other Choice
[/b]
In this story I play as a young woman who has recently come down on her luck. Lost my job, bills still coming in, in danger of losing my car, my apartment and everything I have. As a last resort I decide to try and make a little money by using my body. You would play as a man who basically becomes my "pimp" either driving me to my encounters or setting them up, making sure everything is paid up and of course taking your cut. I think there is a lot that can come from this, you can give me advice on how I need to dress, and where I can meet men that will be willing. Perhaps you can start using the internet to pimp me out, using ads and my pictures to try and get more clients.

Changes
This is a roll that could involved one male, or possibly more. In this roll we start out as a young married couple, maybe bairly out of our teens. We've had a good sex life, but are looking to expand a little more. One of us has gotten the idea that perhaps sharing me with another man well my husband watches might spice up life. Looking for this to become basically a cuckold relationship, would love to involve interracial themes (me as a white girl, with a few black men). We are a little nervous at first, but decide to invite a man over. My husband can't help but get excited as he watches me get used and please this hot bull man, and we continue from there.

It's What I'm Made For
This is about the wildest idea I have in my  mind right at the moment. In this you would play my uncle who has taken me in after my parents passed away. Through the years you have trained me to be a very willing sex slave. I serve unquestioningly and will please any man you ask me to. I spend my days naked, sometimes tied up where you want me to stay, I clean your house, take care of any affairs you have, and of course please you at any time you ask. This is a pretty open ended one but would love to expand on it further, basically love the idea of having someone being my master, and making me serve. Am open to other ideas on this one as well.

hornydude

i like the last one,

if you wish we can continue this over yim

Please do not keep posting this info.  You must register to participate.

Sixties Throwback

I like the idea of the last one... if you still want to get it going?

PM me if you are.