The Labyrinth: Next Generation (Recruitment: Very actively recruiting)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 15, 2013, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

As my lovely Chassey said, we have many royal roles open and there is mountains of fun to be had in this roleplay, there are so many different races to choose from and everyone is extremely friendly! :D

Come join us, you will be so glad you did!

Caela

~blinkblink~ How did I miss that this had started??

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 23, 2013, 07:10:00 PM
~blinkblink~ How did I miss that this had started??

I've been announcing it for awhile now, but it's alright, just get me your profile and jump on into the fun.

LamentingQuill

We are still actively recruiting for royalty, if you fancy a taken role and there is no profile submitted in the approved character thread, please come to me about it and we can discuss it. However, I am giving those people till Sunday night to have a profile in, so you'd have to wait on those roles till then to know for sure whether or not they are still taken or up for grabs.

LeSane

I left the abilities blank due to wanting to see if everything else is alright. I also felt I went a tad overboard in a few places, but then again my imagination went wild. Hope that's alright.

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
Without Mask
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of snow as corneas are pitch black, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. His hair is dark gray is long a unruly  He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality
  Zamiel shows ferocity and often-extreme cruelty until person has been totally disabled and humiliated. Zamiel's sadistic nature However is only fact due to his upbringing, yet he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him as he is capable of shedding tears, taken by others to mean that he is not completely lost though few know he is capable of emotions other than what is shown. Zamiel is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles other, which often coming to blows if not careful. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be hurt severely before simply flowing back together. Underneath his cocky, arrogant attitude, he seems deeply sad and is envious of the other races, for they are blessed with the gifts he does not have, though he himself is gifted. Its is a gift he would rather not claim as his own. He clearly regrets his place as monster in the eyes of man, and has great respect for humans who have the willpower to endure his race despite the difficulties they bring.

In conjunction, Zamiel also holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves (not openly) often expressing his desire to be around them. He often shows respect for certain races for their bravery. He's expressed extreme disgust with his fellow daemons. He has been unhappily antiquated with for the last 10 years, especially when they kill without purpose. Though he acts as bad as any normal monster Zamiel still harbors respect enough to act civilized though there must be a purpose for the action.

History
  Zamiel was born like any other Daemon within planes of Scorpira. One Without individuality which makes them dangerous since they have no mind of their own, one of the many entities within struggle for dominance until one settles and continues onward, but left none of his siblings alive by fighting them leaving a 'mess'. A natural occurrence within this plane, yet it is unknown by all other races. He wondered aimlessly coming cross others whom feel victim to his wraith only to be apart of him. Time passed, and his body changed to accommodate his growth since starting out as a massive beast to a savage monster to what people see today though small parts still reveal his older forms.

After ten years by himself he was found by his 'Father' the king of Scorpia and had been given the title of Prince due to his development along with being a rare few which came so far. It mattered not to him of the honor only that he could get out of this hell of being alone in the desert. Zamiel has yet to meet his 'Sister' though he has heard of her whereabouts as likely she has heard of his.

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
The feeling of being around others
Ons
Sexual
   Powerplay, Femdom, Ahegao, Oral, Bondage, Rough play etc...
Non-sexual
   Dominance, Cunning, Loyalty, and Mutual respect 
Offs
Sexual
   Urolagnia, Tamakeri, Vore, and Scat
Non-sexual
   Suck-ups, overly obedient people, and idiots
Special abilities

Fun facts
Has two tones of voice since he is a daemon.
Normal Voice: [click to listen]
Angered Voice: [click to listen]
Theme is rather gentle despite his personality.
  OST Berserk - Gats / ベルセルク

Oddly enough he can sing quite well. Though he doesn't enjoy people finding out since it ruins his image.
Detests sweet foods. He prefers sour or bitter things
Freaks out when seeing something that's new to him. Will find it dangerous until he can fully understand it.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Scarification on October 28, 2013, 01:02:05 PM
I left the abilities blank due to wanting to see if everything else is alright. I also felt I went a tad overboard in a few places, but then again my imagination went wild. Hope that's alright.

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of sage, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality
  Zamiel shows ferocity and often-extreme cruelty until person has been totally disabled and humiliated. Zamiel's sadistic nature However is only fact due to his upbringing, yet he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him as he is capable of shedding tears, taken by others to mean that he is not completely lost though few know he is capable of emotions other than what is shown. Zamiel is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles other, which often coming to blows if not careful. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be hurt severely before simply flowing back together. Underneath his cocky, arrogant attitude, he seems deeply sad and is envious of the other races, for they are blessed with the gifts he does not have, though he himself is gifted. Its is a gift he would rather not claim as his own. He clearly regrets his place as monster in the eyes of man, and has great respect for humans who have the willpower to endure his race despite the difficulties they bring.

In conjunction, Zamiel also holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves (not openly) often expressing his desire to be around them. He often shows respect for certain races for their bravery. He's expressed extreme disgust with his fellow daemons. He has been unhappily antiquated with for the last 10 years, especially when they kill without purpose. Though he acts as bad as any normal monster Zamiel still harbors respect enough to act civilized though there must be a purpose for the action.

History
  Zamiel was born like any other Daemon within planes of Scorpira. One Without individuality which makes them dangerous since they have no mind of their own, one of the many entities within struggle for dominance until one settles and continues onward, but left none of his siblings alive by fighting them leaving a 'mess'. A natural occurrence within this plane, yet it is unknown by all other races. He wondered aimlessly coming cross others whom feel victim to his wraith only to be apart of him. Time passed, and his body changed to accommodate his growth since starting out as a massive beast to a savage monster to what people see today though small parts still reveal his older forms.

After ten years by himself he was found by his 'Father' the king of Scorpia and had been given the title of Prince due to his development along with being a rare few which came so far. It mattered not to him of the honor only that he could get out of this hell of being alone in the desert. Zamiel has yet to meet his 'Sister' though he has heard of her whereabouts as likely she has heard of his.

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
Ons
Sexual
Non-sexual
Offs
Sexual
Non-sexual
Special abilities

Fun facts

Oddly enough he can sing quite well. Though he doesn't enjoy people finding out since it ruins his image.
Freaks out when seeing something that's new to him. Will find it dangerous until he can fully understand it.

He's perfect, though may I make a suggestion? You may wish to list what his hair color is, style of his hair and other things as the picture hides his face. No one will know what they are looking at, you know? :)

Chasseybaby

LeSane

Added a link to the appearance. Makes him look way too pretty to be a deamon.
*Is hugged* Hey Chass. ^.^'
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Scarification on October 28, 2013, 01:02:05 PM

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
Without Mask
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of snow as corneas are pitch black, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. His hair is dark gray is long a unruly  He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality

History

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
Ons
Sexual
Non-sexual
Offs
Sexual
Non-sexual
Special abilities

Fun facts

Perfection, go ahead and post him to the approved character list.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

We still need more royalty, there are many roles available and lots of fun to be had with some really great and talented people :)

LamentingQuill

This rp is slowly building bigger and bigger, but it can grow even faster and larger if some of you lovely people out there join us :)

LamentingQuill

Still looking for royalty, the villain will soon be introduced, so now would be an excellent time to join the fun :)

LamentingQuill

People wishing to delve into the world of the Labyrinth, The Underground, we desperately need more players and would love to have you! There is so much fun to be have with all the plans I have, so please join us, you will not regret it! :D

LamentingQuill

It has been decided that the villains of this tale will be 'the deadliest sins', fey that were long ago taken over by a particular vice and transformed by it into a deadly problem as they sought to spread their vices as far and deep within the inhabitants of the Underground, causing them to be locked away... until now.

Vices are still available, so far only Greed and Pride have been taken.

LamentingQuill

We are still in desperate need of more players, there is tons of royalty roles available and villain slots galore, we have a really friendly and fun bunch right now and I just know you'd all have a great time with us. So please do consider joining, you will not regret it :)

kingmaster1

Hi! This looks very cool and I would like to be a part of it :-)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 21, 2013, 10:34:55 AM
Hi! This looks very cool and I would like to be a part of it :-)

Believe me, we are happy to you. Was there a specific role you wanted, I can save it for you, but my policy these days is that I will only hold it for a week until you have a profile submitted to me for approval. You may post it here and I will look it over.

The profile template is I believe is on the third page of this thread, I really ought to put it in a spoiler on the first, eh? lol

kingmaster1

The dark elves seem very cool, I can have a profile up soon :-)

LamentingQuill

kingmaster1

Name: Shinzo Yamagami

Race: Dark elf

Position: Prince

Personality: Shinzo is a man of few words that is happier doing rather than explaining. His first instinct is to lunge into a fight with as little a strategy as he can afford, thinking surprise makes for a better fight. He favors combat over not and could spend hours sparring with anyone, always appreciating a physical challenge. He will always push his body to its breaking point or close to it no matter the activity and, quite frequently, doesn't know when to quit. He is driven to do his best in any situation and, thankfully, his temper isn't as short as one might think.

Though rare, he can accept the delicacies of a social situation with enough grace to not come off as a brute...to most people. He prefers being in as little clothes as possible, often relaxing in a leather man-kini and loin cloth. He absolutely hates wearing a shirt, though.

History: His warrior prowess came at a young age, being put through rigorous training sessions by his father and uncle, both wanting to see him become a man that could, if need be, defeat both of them in single combat. His training did not stop with the traditional combat of the dark elves but was, instead, sent out to learn from other tribes and special tutors on different ways to utilize his strength. Almost dying was, practically, a daily occurance for him during his younger years and has left him with slight paranoia and reflexes only attainable by someone breed to fight.

The title of prince is not a heavy burden to him, he barely even cares about it, but it is his to uphold and he will. Being raised under the mountain of the dark angels gave him the rare opportunity to observe their abilities and their mannerisms, many of which he adopted that take the form of small habits of his.

Interests:
Combat
Large meals
Weapons training
romantic pursuit
chess

Ons:

Sexual-
Curvy women
sultry voices
large rears
skimpy clothing

Non-sexual-
strong bodies
confidence
anyone that can beat him in hand to hand combat

Offs:

Sexual-
Bathroom play
bestiality
mutilation

Non-sexual-
Suck ups
weaklings
smugly intelligent
Lazy people
Shirts

Special abilites:
Summoning of his sword. When he claps his hands together and concentrates his mind, a black sword will appear in front of him when he pulls them apart. The sword itself is a treasured family heirloom, the ability to summon it being passed to each male decendant of the family. Though he is exceptional with almost any handheld or long range weapon his favorite is his family sword, which he nicknamed Wabisuke.

Fun facts:
He detests wearing shirts, to the point that he will destroy them before forced to wear them
He hates apples and pears
He far prefers the nighttime and the rain, preferably at once
If given the chance, he would only eat sweet foods, preferably pastries and candies
He has a secret passion for chess, even more surprising, he's amazing at it

(Okay, hopefully this is good if things need changing feel free to tell me :-) )

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 22, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
Name: Shinzo Yamagami

Race: Dark elf

Position: Prince

Personality: Shinzo is a man of few words that is happier doing rather than explaining. His first instinct is to lunge into a fight with as little a strategy as he can afford, thinking surprise makes for a better fight. He favors combat over not and could spend hours sparring with anyone, always appreciating a physical challenge. He will always push his body to its breaking point or close to it no matter the activity and, quite frequently, doesn't know when to quit. He is driven to do his best in any situation and, thankfully, his temper isn't as short as one might think.

Though rare, he can accept the delicacies of a social situation with enough grace to not come off as a brute...to most people. He prefers being in as little clothes as possible, often relaxing in a leather man-kini and loin cloth. He absolutely hates wearing a shirt, though.

History: His warrior prowess came at a young age, being put through rigorous training sessions by his father and uncle, both wanting to see him become a man that could, if need be, defeat both of them in single combat. His training did not stop with the traditional combat of the dark elves but was, instead, sent out to learn from other tribes and special tutors on different ways to utilize his strength. Almost dying was, practically, a daily occurance for him during his younger years and has left him with slight paranoia and reflexes only attainable by someone breed to fight.

The title of prince is not a heavy burden to him, he barely even cares about it, but it is his to uphold and he will. Being raised under the mountain of the dark angels gave him the rare opportunity to observe their abilities and their mannerisms, many of which he adopted that take the form of small habits of his.

Interests:
Combat
Large meals
Weapons training
romantic pursuit
chess

Ons:

Sexual-
Curvy women
sultry voices
large rears
skimpy clothing

Non-sexual-
strong bodies
confidence
anyone that can beat him in hand to hand combat

Offs:

Sexual-
Bathroom play
bestiality
mutilation

Non-sexual-
Suck ups
weaklings
smugly intelligent
Lazy people
Shirts

Special abilites:
Summoning of his sword. When he claps his hands together and concentrates his mind, a black sword will appear in front of him when he pulls them apart. The sword itself is a treasured family heirloom, the ability to summon it being passed to each male decendant of the family. Though he is exceptional with almost any handheld or long range weapon his favorite is his family sword, which he nicknamed Wabisuke.

Fun facts:
He detests wearing shirts, to the point that he will destroy them before forced to wear them
He hates apples and pears
He far prefers the nighttime and the rain, preferably at once
If given the chance, he would only eat sweet foods, preferably pastries and candies
He has a secret passion for chess, even more surprising, he's amazing at it

(Okay, hopefully this is good if things need changing feel free to tell me :-) )

Approved, go ahead and post it to the approved character thread.

kingmaster1

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 23, 2013, 12:51:46 AM
Yay! ;D

Terrific, now feel free to jump in at any time. The Goblin Kingdom is currently celebrating Princess Melody's 18th birhtday, enjoy ^.^

LamentingQuill

Still needing some more Underground royalty :)

Some more villains would be cool, but we need royalty badly, or else... those tangling with the villains won't be that large of a company. Join up and help save the Underground from the Deadliest Sins taken humanoid form! ^.^

Jareth needs YOU!