HP         22 (60%)
Class: Soldier
STR  -   05 (55%)    DEF  -   06 (55%)
MAG -   00 (00%)    RES  -   01 (40%)
SKI  -   06 (50%)    SPD  -   05 (50%)
LUC  -  01 (20%)    MOV  -   5 +0
CON  - 8                 AID  -    7 +0

Bonus Stats: SKL, SPD, DEF, RES
Weapon Proficiency: Lance (D), Polearm (C)
Affinity: Earth

Inventory:
  Name            Type ( ) RNG  WT  MT  HIT  CR  QL
- Iron Lance   Lnce (E) 1-1   07  08  080  00  45
- Vulnerary (3)
-
-

Battle Inventory:
  Name            Rng  Atk   Hit   Eva   Crt   AS  Ql
- Iron Lance   1-1  013  090  011  003  05  45
-
-

Skills: ---
Character Skill-
Daunt
Free
Passive Effect
Enemy units suffer a 5 point penalty to Hit, Evasion and Critical if they are within 3 hexes of the
character with this skill.

Class Skill-
Anti-Cavalry
Passive Effective
The character with this skill gains a +5 Total Damage and +1 Defence bonus while entering combat
with any enemy with the Horseback, Pegasus, or Wyvern Skill.

Personal Skills-
Brace
Personal Skill
If Aurich doesn't move this round, he gains +15 to hit.

Cohesion
Personal Skill
If Aurich is within 3 spaces of Allied Units, he gains +10 to hit and evasion.

Flanked
Personal Fault
If Aurich isn't within 3 spaces of Allied Units, he suffers -15 to evasion.

evangel

That's quite horrible. I'm sorry to hear it! Maybe write it in notepad next time and do regular saves? D:

Mysterica

Valerie

Total Lv 1
Level    1
EXP      0
HP       20 (40%)
Class: Myrmidon
STR  - 6 (40%)    DEF  - 2 (30%)
MAG  - 3 (00%)    RES  - 0 (30%)
SKI  - 7 (60%)    SPD  - 7 (60%)
LUC  - 3 (40%)    MOV  - 5 +0
CON  - 6           AID  - 5 +0

Bonus Stats: STR, SKI, LUC, SPD
Weapon Proficiency: Sword (E) slashing (D)
Affinity: Dark

Inventory:
  Name            Type ( ) RNG  WT  MT  HIT  CR  QL
-  Iron Sword  Slsh (E) 1-1    5     5     90    0    45
- Vulnerary (3)
-
-

Battle Inventory:
  Name            Rng  Atk  Hit  Eva  Crt  AS  Ql
-  Iron Sword 1-1   13   105 17    3     7    45
-
-

Skills: ---
Character Skill-Vantage
Cost
Passive effect
When an enemy attacks you on their turn, if you have a higher speed, you get to attack first.

Class Skill- Leaf on the wind
Activated effect
Instead of declaring an attack, the character with this skill can declare intent to gain a bonus to evasion equal to (MAG x 5) for one enemy round, by reducing the number of counter attacks by 1 (this can mean 0 counter attacks)

Personal Skills-

Home among the leaves
Valerie gains +10 to hit and evade when in the forest

Weapon Preference
Valerie gains +2 base damage when using a slashing sword
Valerie gains -2 base damage when using a piercing or crushing sword

Mysterica

Yeah...  That would be difficult as I'm on my phone (don't currently have access to a computer...  Hopefully come income tax time though I will.)

Silk

Still in for this by the way, but don't know if I'm meant to be gming or otherwise.

Latooni Subota

Since our other possible GM disappeared, I'd appreciate you going for it Silk. We're all anxious now. XD
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Given our respective builds, I foresee Maribelle and Aurich spending a lot of time together on the battlefield...

Edit: Should I get started on sprites for everyone else?

Revelation

I would not say no to getting a sprite, but I know that takes time, and would not want you to burden yourself with something if you don't want to, heh.

Latooni Subota

Yes please, Kunoichi. :3

Mine should be relatively easy, mostly a re-coloring and maybe a hair tweak of Clarine from Sealed Sword? Also, you don't need to make FULL sprite sheets for everyone, since the only sprites we'll see is on-map walking around.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kunoichi

*will probably make a full sheet anyway, since she has a lot of free time at the moment*

Just choose one from here and I'll alter it accordingly. ^^

Latooni Subota

Troubadour Ally of course! Though eventually we'll need to really tweak a Falcon Knight since Valkyries now ride Pegasi rather than horses, in the system X3

Revelation

I don't think would take much work to mod for my portrait. I guess i'm a bit hesitant to make a sheet for my wyvern rider until we get a solid/confirmed GM.

Kunoichi

I guess I should color the horse white as well, Latooni? :P

And I think we've got Silk confirmed as our GM, Changingsaint. ^^

Latooni Subota

Yes please! Assuming Silk is fine with the fluff of her horse being a not-quite-old-enough pegasus (so the promotion from horse to pegasus is a bit more logical) then coloring the horsey a bit is fine.

Kunoichi

*is going for single sprites after all, for the time being* ^^;

Okay then.  Yours is done, now to start up a single 'full cast' sheet containing all characters...

Silk

I'm trying to understand the rules before moving ahead and saying I'll be GM, because its fairly difficult for me to wrap my head around it at the moment.

ZameRagues

I had an altered sprite sheet for my guy, but failed to save it correctly, so I'll give it another try.

As for our group I count 7 characters, seems like a decent team to me.
-Wyvern Rider
-Troubadour
-Mage
-Dancer
-Knight
-Soldier
-Myrmidon

Unless I've miss read something
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Latooni Subota

Seems about right? What classes are everyone aiming to promote into, if you've decided yet?

I'm going for Valkyrie, so that'll leave me with C-rank bows and A-rank Staves and Light Magic, unless we find some applicable proficiency up items.

Silk

guys, it might be worth looking for another GM, I'm trying to understand the system but it just seems too ass backwards and complicated from the GM's PoV that it would suck pretty much all enjoyment I would get from it. If it was a system I was more used too I wouldn't mind so much, but something like this I really can't run on the fly and be personally satisfied with it.

Latooni Subota

If that's how you feel about it, then that's too bad. I really don't see where the problems are in the system though, since it's all pretty much the same basic math. If I was better at writing plot I'd GM it myself . . but I'm not. :x

Edit: Can I ask specifically what issues you're having with the system?

Silk

Your more used to how the system is run, for me I'm trying to whip up something completely on the fly. I could quite easily set up the system, but balancing it between the characters so its neither a cake walk, or too challenging. Which my experience from GMing games, if the players have something to bitch about, they will, constantly.

Kunoichi

Perhaps the two of you could work together?  Latooni could handle the mechanics, Silk the plot, and then you could both also add in characters of your own...

Latooni Subota

If it helps, I only started actually playing the game on October 31st, and it just took some reading and then diving right in to understand how everything works. It looks significantly more intimidating than it actually is, and as long as individual enemies are even roughly around the same 'level' as the party, everything runs smoothly. Add more stats for bosses, and the occasional healer/debuffer/etc. If the party isn't careful though it CAN be very lethal . . which is sorta the point of Fire Emblem, yeah?

Edit to Kunoichi's post: If we for sure totally can't get a dedicated GM within a few days . . . then I guess I could help, as much as I'd rather just be a player. x.o

Silk

heh, I think everyone would prefer to play games instead of running them. But unfortunately some people have to run for others to play. :)

Kunoichi

True.  On the bright side, it isn't actually that hard to run and play at the same time, in my experience...