Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Madriv

Is there a chance he'll get caught and tortured by the Queen? Y'know, just for the sake of argument?

Heheh.

azzmeister89

It's very possible. If your not with the Queen. .... chances are she will want to torture you

Lady Lunarius

Bubby send me an IM or a PM later on I may have an idea and we can talk it over. I'll be on mumble too.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 04, 2015, 07:58:43 AM
Innnnnnterested. Any element/mentor spots still open?
Quote from: Madmartigan on February 04, 2015, 08:59:11 AM
Is there a chance he'll get caught and tortured by the Queen? Y'know, just for the sake of argument?

Heheh.

Not sure I'm going to have Mentor's this time around. There may be an Element open. But indeed, as Azz said, if you're against the Queen, 'caught and tortured' is a given.   ;D

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on February 04, 2015, 10:17:56 AM
Bubby send me an IM or a PM later on I may have an idea and we can talk it over. I'll be on mumble too.

If you have ideas hun, just jot them down and PM them to me. Today is a 10 hour work day for me, and tomorrow is payday, so that'll be busy before work too. First chance I may get to sit and contemplate stuff won't be until Friday, but more then likely Saturday at the latest.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on February 04, 2015, 12:10:58 PM
Not sure I'm going to have Mentor's this time around. There may be an Element open. But indeed, as Azz said, if you're against the Queen, 'caught and tortured' is a given.   ;D

If you have ideas hun, just jot them down and PM them to me. Today is a 10 hour work day for me, and tomorrow is payday, so that'll be busy before work too. First chance I may get to sit and contemplate stuff won't be until Friday, but more then likely Saturday at the latest.

Okies I'll do so. Also wanna keep my little air head.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Wajin

Gonna keep my Stone Stubborn Messiah dude :P Though I am gonna actually put in his background story this time :P
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Madriv

I get the vibe that water element might be open...?  If so, I'd like to join the queue of applicants.

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 05, 2015, 07:40:21 PM
I get the vibe that water element might be open...?  If so, I'd like to join the queue of applicants.

All righty. I'll be looking more into this this weekend, with re-vamping, re-issuing characters to those previously claimed, and general re-re-ing of the concept.

azzmeister89

Woop! I have a general concept for a re-do of Reynik that I want to run by you if your happy to I'll pm you the details.

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on February 06, 2015, 03:42:02 AM
Woop! I have a general concept for a re-do of Reynik that I want to run by you if your happy to I'll pm you the details.

PM away!

bubby

So below is a list of everyone who's expressed re-interest, as well as the chars they were playing. Let me know if these characters are still the ones you all want to keep, or if you plan on either re-vamping your char, or making an entirely new one. This will allow me to re-do the interest page, and put up a list of characters needed.

Azzmeister89 – Reynik Baylin (re-vamped)
A Japanese Dane –  Kaldor (Earth), new char (?)
Lady Lunarius – Canace (Air)
PrestaDGTation – Carmillia (queen loyalist/spy)
consortium11 – Manfred (Queens executioner)
Thorne –  Kerani (rebel)
persephone325 – Miyuki (rebel)
ladia2287 – Anneliese (double agent)
Bloodied Porcelain – Malise (Queens Hunter), Adara (Fire)
MadmartiganWater (?)

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

PrestaDGTation

If we still have mentors, I'd still like to keep Inia as a water mentor!  Crazy Fish Lady!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

consortium11

ladia2287

I'd like to bring Clarissa back as well, but probably will give both characters a re-vamp

azzmeister89

Well just so you all know our lovely queen has given me the green light for Reynik's revamp so now he's a blacksmith who builds better weapons and armour than anyone else,  he's the only man capable of adding color to the metal and he has been told by a seer that the swords he create will be legendary. He is also on nobody's side so everyone feel free to try and commission weapons and armors or if you think you can try and get him on side.

Thorne

Hah. Too bad Kerani's more interested in bows.

... which reminds me, I need to run a random thought I had past Bubby. Look for a PM ... erh.. probably later. Because a sleep phase is necessary. ^^;
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

azzmeister89

bubby

Anyone who wants to do any tweaks on their characters may do so. Also, this time around I've decided to NOT do mentors. I think it put our Elementals too much into a paired 'box' in a manner of speaking. This does not mean that if any new people wanting in can't come across the Elementals, and befriend, but I'd rather stick with the 'gotta get to the Rebels and start training' story.

Maybe there can be one person, who knows about the stories, the Prophecy, that can be among the Rebels to help them....