News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Meeting her half way he kissed her again, keeping it soft and slow

Queen Elsa

She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

azzmeister89

Aaron pulled her in closer, the kiss lasting longer then any they had before was making him feel giddy, he didn't want to stop

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled through the kiss. She slowly began to run out of air, but She didn't care.

azzmeister89

As he began to need air Aaron broke off the kiss again, his breath was heavy

Queen Elsa

Hina was panting as well, but nonetheless had a smile on her face.

azzmeister89

seeing Hina smile bought a smile onto Aaron's lips "you seem very enthusiastic Hina"

Queen Elsa

She nodded. "Today is a new day, a new beginning."

azzmeister89

with a grin he leaned back a bit and held out his hand to her "to new beginnings then"

Queen Elsa

She smiled, shooed his hand away, and hugged him. "To new beginnings."

azzmeister89

he winced slightly as she pressed against his arm "Hina, ouch" he groaned "you have to be careful with me Hina, i'm very fragile" he teased

Queen Elsa

Hina looked as though she felt guilty. "S-Sorry Aaron..."

azzmeister89

"its fine" he promised "i just need to take things easy for a while" he leaned back on the sofa then so that he was on his back looking up at the ceiling

Queen Elsa

She smiled at him, wishing their kiss could have lasted forever.

(I think we've run out of steam on this part.)

Wajin

(oh really? :P you were sort of preventing any of the rest of us from doing anything)
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

(Dude. I've been waiting for you guys.)

Wajin

(so, jump to the next day?)
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(I shouldn't start the day since Naoko basically disappeared in the attack)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Wajin

Masamune chuckled as he walked through the school hearing rumors of him having a girlfriend as he was seen with a girl "Yeah right" he thought to himself

azzmeister89

the next day when Aaron arrived at school he was met by several classmates who seemed happy to see the arm sling finally off "yea the doc said as long as i wait at least another week before i play sports again i'll be fine" he told them, he stayed at the normal table for his friends and waited for them all to turn up.

Queen Elsa

Hina entered the cafeteria with Aaron and sat down next to him.

Wajin

Masa joined the two and smiled "heard the rumor?" He asked with a grin

azzmeister89

"not yet, we just got here, whats everyone talking about now?"