News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

"ok, do you want anything?"

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes her head. "No thanks..."

azzmeister89

he quickly got himself a bowl of ceriel and sat down on the sofa opposite her "so, whats up?"

Queen Elsa

"Aaron... I... I don't really know how to do... this... Talking things out as a couple... This is my first relationship... I never knew my mom, and all I ever saw from my father was anger and violence..."

azzmeister89

Aaron nodded, he had never met his parents really either, well he couldn't remember much of them, the two police officers who had protected him until now had never become deluded into thinking they were his real parents although they admitted to caring for him often "i understand that Hina, i really do, i'm sorry i thought wrongly of you but well, i really do feel the same way about you, i guess i just got scared" he was rambling now

Queen Elsa

"And... there's been something else upsetting me... But until last night, I didn't even know about it... How can you and Siegfried both claim that you love me... when neither of you even noticed the pain I was in every day?... None of our friends, no teachers, absolutely NOBODY noticed. Nobody even batted an eye when I got that concussion and broken arm last year."

azzmeister89

"you told us you had fallen down the stairs" he said, his expression worried now "you had always acted so happy around us, and i was so caught up in keeping my own secret that i guess i never expected anyone else to have one, i should have noticed Hina, i could have protected you back then" he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, his hand scrunching into a fist "i understand if you hate me for it"

Queen Elsa

Hina laughed half heartedly. "I guess I got too good at hiding it... It's just so frustrating that none of my best friends looked any deeper than the surface... If people had just looked the tiniest bit harder, they would has seen the pain in my eyes..." Hina then hugged Aaron. "And don't be stupid. I could never hate you."

azzmeister89

hugging her back Aaron felt relief wash over him "i promise i wont let anyone hurt you again" he then took her face between his hands "and sorry for not saying this yesterday" he looked her right in the eyes "i love you"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked deep into his eyes and replied, "I love you too Aaron."

Gavlois

O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(I knew it! Aaron's a girl!)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(*Laughs* That would be quite an interesting plot twist.)

Wajin

(Princess Aaron... I like it ;))
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Gavlois

(You can't say no now Azz. There's 3 of us voting for it)
O/O

azzmeister89

(there maybe three of you voting it but i think that thing between my legs has the final say i'm afraid)

Gavlois

(Im sure it likes the idea of Princess Aaron too)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(*Laughs* I didn't think you would go for it anyway. Besides, that would be just a bit too weird.)

azzmeister89

(well before we get to badly off topic)

Aaron leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, it was slow and after a few moments he moved back

Queen Elsa

Hina kissed back, but looked sad as he pulled away.

azzmeister89

"whats wrong?" he asked softly

Queen Elsa

"I hate it when one of our kisses ends...  It makes me feel empty inside..."

azzmeister89

Aaron chuckled "maybe i should keep kissing you then"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed. "Maybe you should..." she said, moving closer.