High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

(why does it feel like i'm being turned into a bad guy here?)

Queen Elsa

(You aren't. I promise. :) Hina and Aaron will still be together.)

Wajin

He held her close, letting her drench his shirt in her tears "let it all out"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

She cried for almost an hour before all of her emotions were finally all let out.

azzmeister89

by this point Aaron had fallen asleep on the sofa

Wajin

Masa looked at Hina "are you okay?"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

She shook her head. "I-I... I don't know..."

Wajin

He wiped her eyes, looking at her "I'll always just be a phone call if you need someone to talk to"

Queen Elsa

Hina wanted so badly to ask him how you talk things out, but she didn't want to sound stupid. Instead she bit her lip.

Wajin

He sighed and patted her head "Speak your mind"

Queen Elsa

"I... I don't know how to talk things out..." she said quietly.

Wajin

He chuckled "Well.. just.. say what's one your mind, try not to snapping at what he says, take it easy, make your meaning understood"

Queen Elsa

Hina slowly nodded and swallowed nervously.

azzmeister89

Still leeping on the sofa, Aaron had left a note for Hina, it was in his hand

"Hina, i'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight. Its to late for you to go to naoko's now so take my bed, we can talk in the morning

Love Aaron"

Queen Elsa

Hina went inside to look for Aaron. She found him sleeping on the couch holding a piece of paper. She carefully took it and read it. She sighed in response and sat down on the floor next to him. She took his hand in hers and gently caressed it. She sat there all night like that.

azzmeister89

as he slowly woke up the next morning Aaron winced slightly as he tried to move his strapped arm then looking over he found Hina sleeping on the floor next to him.

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes flutter open and she yawns, wincing from a sharp pain shooting up her back. "Ow..."

azzmeister89

"thats why i said to use the bed" he said with a stern yet fond tone in his voice.

Queen Elsa

Hina became fully awake and looked up at Aaron. "Oh... Sorry..."

azzmeister89

"why are you sorry?" he asked looking amused "now come on, up and get into a real bed, you look exhausted"

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

"alright but dont say i didnt warn you" he got up then and made his way to the kitchen, opening the cupboard he looked around for something to eat for breakfast.

Queen Elsa

Hina sat down on the couch and looked at Aaron.'Just remember don't get mad and explain your points clearly and calmly...' she thought to herself.

azzmeister89

Aaron turned to ask Hina what she wanted for breakfast when he saw her expression "whats up?"

Queen Elsa

"Finish making your breakfast. Then we'll talk."