High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina looked confused. "What are you talking about?... Aaron, don't you love me too?..."

azzmeister89

"do you even have to ask? you know i do" he looked up at her then, his eyes were full of pain "your telling me this because you don't want me to leave, not because you want to say it, i should have waited, maybe if i had you might of said it before i told you" he stood up then, his good hand balled into a fist, a small trickle of blood came from between his fingers.

Queen Elsa

"What?... I'm not lying... Why would you even think that?..."

azzmeister89

"i dont doubt that you do Hina but, i wanted you to say it because you meant it, not because your afraid i'm going to leave"

Queen Elsa

"That's not true! I do too mean it!"

azzmeister89

Aaron let out a loud curse "i'm not saying you don't Hina, but how am i supposed to feel, you tell me that you love me only after hearing that i might have to leave, how am i supposed to feel other then this?"

Wajin

Masamune walked up to the door to Aaron's apartment, he stared at the guards "I want to talk to them... now" He said, the guard knocked on the door
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 23, 2012, 01:38:27 PM
Aaron let out a loud curse "i'm not saying you don't Hina, but how am i supposed to feel, you tell me that you love me only after hearing that i might have to leave, how am i supposed to feel other then this?"

"You're supposed to trust me and know that I would never pull something like that!!!" she cried out, tears welling up in her eyes. "This is why I didn't want to tell you!!! I knew you would react this way!!!"

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 23, 2012, 01:43:40 PM
Masamune walked up to the door to Aaron's apartment, he stared at the guards "I want to talk to them... now" He said, the guard knocked on the door

She glared at the door with tears still in her eyes, not saying a word.

azzmeister89

Aaron glared back at her, looking like he was going to argue back but when the door knocked he turned away "i'll get it" he said softly then walked over and opened the door.

Wajin

Masamune looked at Aaron "Looks like I came at a bad time... well never mind that... I have something you should hear..." he held up a phone "A recording... from prison"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

azzmeister89

"Masa what are you doing here?" he asked then stopped as he heard Masa's news "a recording?"

Queen Elsa

Hina's curiosity overwhelming her anger. "A recording?"

Wajin

He walked in and put the phone on the table pushing play, a voice familiar to the two others filled the room "Don't fuck with me again idiot! You said your guys would get it done!" Masa merely leaned against the wall as he heard Siegfried's voice "He's apparently doing quite well in prison" He nodded grimly "and I'll let it be up to you what you make from this... but I'd be careful if I were you... He's done it once and he'll do it again"

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes widened as she heard Siegfried's voice. Tears collect in her eyes as memories of him flooded her mind. Them hanging out together at his house, him telling the funniest joke she's over heard, the way he looked at her when she agreed to go out with her, the look in his eyes when he gave her that knife...

azzmeister89

Aaron picked up the phone and turned the voice recording off, he handed it back to Masa "we already guessed as much, but what were they thinking putting him in prison two days after he got shot" he frowned then and walked over to Hina, wrapping his good arm around her "its going to be ok"

Queen Elsa

She glared at Aaron and pulled away from him, her anger resurfacing.

Wajin

"I have him under 24 hour surveillance just in case, his cell mate is an... associate of my father" Masa explained "I can keep you posted on what he is doing, he is in the special care ward as he's still recovering from the gunshot, my contact is too frail to live amongst the normal inmates"

Queen Elsa

"Fine. Thanks." Hina angrily said.

azzmeister89

Aaron turned back to masa, holding out his hand "thanks, and sorry about earlier, i was wrong to be angry at you"

Wajin

He shook his hand and smiled softly "Sorry I called you a gaijin earlier too.. I was wondering though... what is special trained royal marines doing guarding a high school student? and how come the japanese have no records of allowing them to carry weapons?"

azzmeister89

"that is something your better off not knowing i'm afraid, i only told Hina because it was something i felt i had to tell her, i wont drag others into it"

Queen Elsa

Hona's cheeks burned at the mention of her name and she went into the bedroom.

Wajin

He chuckled softly "Well, that's up to you.. just saying I'd be willing to help if you ever need it"

azzmeister89

"well thanks for the update" he turned to watch Hina go, his face covered in concern.

Queen Elsa

'I can't believe that jerk!' she thought to herself as she climes out the bedroom window and sat on the roof. 'He accuses me of lying, then he thinks I'll let him wrap his stupid arm around me?!'