Looking for M or F for roleplay (M/F,F/F)

Started by Wolfy, February 05, 2011, 10:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Note: This plot is not my own, but Dusk's. It is being used with permission! o3o

The Gooey Girlfriend

The young man was strewn lazily upon the living room sofa of his apartment, flipping through the channels with mild disinterest. Behind him, an amorphous blue slime crawled upon the carpet, rising as it neared and taking the form of a woman. Blue arms wrapped loosely around the man's neck as affectionate kisses were dribbled upon his cheek. She momentarily took upon that shapeless form again, flowing around her lover and reshaping her perfect hourglass figure upon his lap. Her full lips smiling, her skin took upon a rich bronze hue, a stark contrast to her golden hair. For the moment, she was indistinguishable from any normal woman. She cuddled with her love for a moment before smirking slyly, as if realizing she had just forgotten something. "Ah, I'm not exactly dressed now, am I?" She winked, a shimmer of azure covering her chest and hips as a pair of form-fitting bike shorts and a matching tank top solidified upon her body. "There!" She said, hopping to her feet and taking the man by his arm, dragging him to his feet. "Now I distinctly remember a promise to take me to that new Italian restaurant that just opened this week..."

Ok...as you can see, it's a Slime girl x Human RP...with much cuddling, snuggling, and love. ^-^ I want to play the Slime girl, So I need a Male (or Female) partner to play the male (Or Female! :D). :D

Soo post here or PM me.....cause I am still really craving this!

Malgriff

Wolfy

Lightshock16

I'm up for the Slime Girl RP. soudn's awesomesauce. :D

Wolfy