A group roleplay as the cast is stranded [mul]

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, December 07, 2008, 03:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Swift Space Tours -  'The marooned tour of the S.S. Minnow'

A  ambitious eccentric multi billionaire with a far reaching vision starts the first private space shuttle tour into outer space.    It has been going up for the past year the shuttles of the service.  And with the advances in fuel and top speeds of the shuttle.  More then one tour is offered from the first one of going up and orbiting around the moon once and back.   First Mars,  then a sight seeing trip through the Saturn rings.   To finally now a maiden voyage of traveling out to the farthest of planets or now classified in scientific journals a rock, that being Pluto.

The technique is new of catapulting the planets gravitation pulls to accelerate and  gain the necessary speed.  A compute glitch has the shuttle over shoot the target window for reaching Pluto.  For that matter the shuttle over shoots the small Planet right into another galaxy, star system. 

The ride is treacherous as the shuttle warning alarms go off.  The crew and passengers make their way to the pods.    Where they will have to strip down quickly, for the pods.   As each lays down the pod begins to quickly fill up with the thick water based mixture of life sustaining.  As each pod seals itself.   The shuttle automatically going into auto pilot mode.  As it will attempt bring the shuttle under control.  However the shuttle hits a asteroid and spins in uncontrollable free spin in the darkness of deep space.  With each passing moment it picking up even more speed.   The sensors of the shuttle, the most advanced and up to date technology on the planet Earth.   Are scanning the surrounding space.  As the shuttle integrity is failling as the shuttle is beginning to fall apart. 

The shuttle computer picks up a world not far off, that registers as hospital to  supporting life.   As soon as this registered the pods are jettison.  As each occupant now finds themselves hurdling through the far reaches of space.  It takes about an hour for the pods to reach the targeted planet.  Each would feel the heat despite the enclosure of life giving water that is in a semi gel like state.   Along with the heat shielding plating of the pods.   Yet each will make it to touch down,  as the pods hit the atmosphere of the planet, each one has a parachute eject to slow the pod down and land.   And each with the precision programming would land in the cluster of one area about hundred square yards landing area. 

~~

Cast:

Captain – Pilot - 

First mate – stewardess -  Asherah -   Gigi Gilligan

Civilian scientist - 

Billionaire couple

Spouse -

Spouse -

Famous entertainer -

Average citizen who won a contest for this tour. - 

Now it is a parody take of the old show of Gilligan's island.   The billionaire couple can be a gay couple either sex or just like on the show a hetero married couple.  and the twist of the wife being the dominant one.  The scientist can be a woman as I made the first mate a gal.   Any can be flipped flopped. 

The world they will find out is in a more prehistoric stage, in equivalence to Earth.  Yet unlike prehistoric people, the cast has all their knowledge of skills and learning's of modern civilization.  What they don't have is no communications, no weapons,  no clothing.  All of this will have to be made or found.   They do have parts from the pods.   As they are marooned on the planet.  As the Space Shuttle Minnow is just unlucky as the ship of likewise name. 

This is a system game, and I am going to be using the Q.U.R.P.S.   Rules for the game with a  10 point attribute buy and a 15 point skill point buy. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25097.0

I am setting this as in [mul], to leave open non consensual  and perhaps interjecting tentacle creatures.

Hunter

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?

I think so Brain but where are we going to get sweat pants in our size?"

Hmmm....need to think about this one.  Sounds fun.

mannik

this does sound interesting....

I'd like to either be the scientist or the average guy who won his ticket.

BigBuckBob

I'd be happy to take whichever spot mannik doesn't.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

DeviantWolf

Hey there, this sounds pretty cool actually.  I'm thinking I would like to join in as either the pilot or one of the billionaires.  Depends though who would be the other part of the couple since I prefer to only play heterosexual pairings.  I can do submissive though if the partner wants to be dominant.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Elven Sex Goddess

Thanks all for the interest.   Still waiting to see if get more responses to flesh out the cast.   Hopefully more responses will come in and the game can get going in a few days or so..  By mid week at the very least next week. 

Elven Sex Goddess

So far;

Cast:

Captain – Pilot -   Deviantwolf

First mate – stewardess -  Asherah -   Gigi Gilligan

Civilian scientist -  Mannik

Billionaire couple 

Spouse -  Idej

Spouse -

Famous entertainer -  JMadame

Average citizen who won a contest for this tour. - BigBuckBob

Pending - Hunter. 

mannik

I think I'm going to go ahead and take the scientist...

I think it would be best if he majored in biology...as knowledge of biological systems would lend itself well to healing the group should the need arise.

Idej

Will take any spot that you want me to be at.:)

JMadame

So.... I think that you need another girl to go with your very manly cast. ;)

I would be interested in playing the Famous entertainer. That could be fun.
Or the spouse, although I might not be a very good Dom.

Let me know. ;)
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Elven Sex Goddess

Thanks JMadame,  I also noticed it boy heavy.  I was thinking Gigi was going to be busy  ;) .   I slotted you into the famous entertainer slot.

That leaves one slot open and that slot is for female character.  That being the billionaire spouse.     

JMadame

Gigi definately would have been a busy gal.
Thanks. :)
Do you have any specific ideas as to the look of the characters?
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Elven Sex Goddess

No, not in the least.  I leave that to each of the players.   Other then making the cast similar to the TV show Gilligan's island.  The rest if male or female and appearance.  That is up to your creativity.   As for example, instead of a movie star.  You could be a diva, a singer.  From pop to country or even rap. 

Just like the slot that is the first mate, I put Gigi in their making it female and the slot that is closes to Mary Ann the contest winner is now a male that won. 

Elven Sex Goddess

mannik

hmm....since no one else seems interestest, would one of you ladies mind playing two characters?