Plots of FM - Literate Folk Wanted [Updated]

Started by FM, August 15, 2010, 11:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

Hello all, I'm Morgan.  I am looking for someone who is literate, and willing to do a long-term roleplay with little sex, relatively prefabricated characters, and a semi-solid plot.  It is based on a story I've been working on for a few years.  I only have certain parts of the plot thought out, and the plot of this roleplay is essentially the same, but with a vastly different setting, and some minor changes resulting for that.  Even though this is based off my own story, we could have some fun with it.  I'm not going to tell you how to play it.

If you aren't into heterosexual pairings, that would be one way we could mix things up.  The male character, Kalvin, could be a female named Katherine.  He was originally a female, actually.

This plot has certain themes that aren't suitable for everyone.  Anna, one of the main characters, was raped by her mother's boyfriend at sixteen, got an abortion, started using drugs, and began going out with a drug dealer who was over the age of eighteen.  I feel terrible for not making that a surprise, but I should point it out now just in case that would make somebody squick.  She is eighteen at the beginning of the story, but if you don't mind NC or playing as a sixteen year old, we could mix things up a bit more.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Reckless

From what I've said about Anna, it should be obvious that she is a delinquent.  The story begins with her going out with her friends, including her now-ex-boyfriend.  She is arrested for drug possession, and in order to avoid jail time she rats out her ex-boyfriend.  He goes to prison, while she gets probation.  Her friends aren't too happy with this - they shun her and spread nasty rumors about her.  She is left with only one person to talk to: Kalvin.

She and Kalvin had met years ago, on a social networking site.  They live just a half-hour away from eachother, but they've never met in person.  Anna had always considered him insignificant, compared to her other friends, and she didn't really care about him the same way he cared about her.  Now that she's as lonely as he is, they begin talking a lot more than they used to.  Over the next month, they become closer than ever.

Anna cuts off her ankle-monitor at school, and runs away.  She ends up spending all of her money on alcohol, and becomes lost and scared.  She calls her only friend, Kalvin, and asks him to come pick her up.

That's not the whole plot, of course.  There's much more to it.

FM

I've updated it, since the way it was originally written was atrocious.