Chateau de la douleur (seeking sub F... possibly Dom M?)

Started by lenka, September 11, 2011, 04:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Welcome to Chateau de la douleur.....
This idea has just come to me, but I think it would be an interesting one to work with if the right person/people came along for the ride.

There was a period in time where children were kidnapped and sold by the highest bidder, to anywhere around the world. Large companies and owners of royal manors and estates seemed to be endlessly looking for children to work as slave labours. (or sex slaves/ personalised whores for the wealthy)
Not much has changed still to this day though, the children are only deprived of any sense of humanity and often sexually abused before they are handed over to their new 'owners'. There are many unknown groups that still kidnap and sell off the children to any nasty piece of shit that so desires the young girls or boys, even though it is known some of the Lord's or Ladies who own these large estates in Europe seem to particularly eager to find only the most beautiful and well kept one's....

Ava... Avangeline,had been one of those unlucky girls. Taken from her home and abused from a young age in waiting for a buyer, she learned to grow into the strong young woman she is today. (16/17 years of age)
Determined and with a slightly rude attitude, she does what is needed to make it through each and every day in what she calls a living hell. She knows that at times she pushes the boundary's way too much, taking the punishment often for the new recruits... as she calls them. She knows nothing of her old life besides the locket she wears with a photo of whom she knows is her mother..it has to be..they share the same haunting green eye's.
It has been her goal over the past few years to try to escape, to find any weakness within the boundary of the chateau and find her family....

Working as a kitchen hand and part time cook, she has watched a number of young woman that have entered the manor over the past ten years, seen how their very souls have cried out in the quite of the night, their bodies changing from once innocent girls to now abused young women....whore's... like herself. The eye's of the girls express so much more than the body that would now be served as a vessel to the Lord and his guests. She had been like that once, now she was just ice and stone and often used only by the roughest of men who liked to have a bit of a challenge. That was the Lord's punishment for her whenever she put herself in the shit. It wasn't long till she learnt how to separate her mind from her body.
But....There was one young woman who especially caught her eye. She was much too fragile for this place of hell. Ava knew everything about the estate, where to go for a little bit of freedom..even though it was set up like a mad fortress, there was no escaping and she had tried..it was what she continued to work on in the early hours of the morning.

What am I looking for you ask?
I am looking to work with a descriptive and passionate female. I would love for the character to be submissive, but with a little quiet strength about her. Basically someone to help build this twisted little plot together and create what ever and where ever we dare to go. I don't care if the story is slow or fast moving..as long as it's is enjoyed by both and is well..sexy. :D
We could maybe add a touch of psychic flare to this also..maybe knowing what is about to happen before it does..this could be another reason why your character is more timid?...(sorry, thinking as I go and please feel free to add your own ideas)
Basically they will form a very close friendship which will then turn into passionate need of one another. Dependence and maybe we could throw in a pinch of obsession.

*There would be plenty of room to play another part if anyone wishes to join, as this could also work out well with a third player included, but not necessary due to the building relationship of the girls. *

The over all idea....
This plot will be a little dark, but I would like to include NC. There will also be physical, emotional and mentally abuse (on the Lords part-which I am happy to play briefly to show his nature). The scene will be set in the manor, but again it is so large that slowly together we can build up the complex size and let our imagination go free.
It will obviously be set in France, but your character can be from any where..your back ground is up to you.

Working in the chateau- There are a number of young women that work in the manor. (we can bring them into this at a later date, but not necessary), but all are assigned jobs need to be met with precision... otherwise the consequences will come by the hand of the Lord himself. He is definetly not a force to be reckoned with. The chateau is a world unto it's self..the young woman need to find the best way to make it through with their minds still intact and hopefully take back what dignity they have left.
Will they be happy to stay living together in the mansion? Creating an imaginary world of their own to survive the brutality of the owner?
or
Will they gather the courage together and begin to outwit and play on the Lord as he had played on them?

I love prompts, anything you have in mind then lets share and work with it. If you want to bring in another flavour then please pm me. The only thing I ask is that the length to be longer than two paragraphs...that doesn't mean you make three sentences in three paragraphs or write a whole novel (though if you feel inclined I will certainly mirror you..most probably :D ). I understand that sometime's one's muse decides to leave one high and dry, but I would prefer to wait for a reply with body and personality, rather than quick and bland and giving me nothing to work with..do not just respond to my actions, add in your own and you will see the same with me.

Please check my O's also..I am open to anything, besides scat, vore and watersports....although because this is a little twisted..*grins*..anything could happen.

If you are keen then lets get it rolling! If there is anyone else that is keen and would be interested in this intriguing strange world of abuse and slavery....let me know and we can work on other characters.

~Len~ xxx

MagicalPen

I could certainly be interested in the Dom M role when a good dicking is needed :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

lenka

*grins wickedly naughty*
I have had a pm from a female interested, but am waiting for her to get back after work to find out anything further. I will certainly let her know.

I am sure keen as hell Magical!