M seeking F for werewolf roleplay

Started by bigredwolf, October 17, 2010, 09:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigredwolf

The full moon is approaching and to top it off, it's the best month of the year.  Of course I always crave a roleplay involving werewolves.  I enjoy the physical and mental aspects of the transformation which could be accepted or NC. 

I'm open for a lot of scenarios, some potential ideas (not fully developed) I have are:
1) I'm a big fan of the movie The Howling...so anything related to that plot.  A young couple goes to secluded retreat that happens to be crawling with werewolves and the guy is seduced and transformed
2) cunning and sexy shewolf moves into neighborhood intent on starting a new pack
3) innocent soccer mom bitten by werewolf and has to deal with her curse every month, trying to keep it from her family and from harming others.
4)  Camping trip on the full moon interrupted by a pack of werewolves
5)  Evil doctor working on serum to create were-creatures needs some test subjects
6)  Lycanthropy as an STD; spreads through a small town
OR, if anyone has their own ideas to bring to the table, that would be great too.

*HOWLS*  >:)

Tad

I'd be up for a game if you are still looking.  I'd prefer to have my character experience her first change, but other than that I'd be happy to try any number of your plots.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Venom09

i really like the second one! that one definetely intrigues me if your still looking ;D

bigredwolf

I'm still very interested in stories involving werewolves and transformation, either here in the forum or through Email/YIM.  PM if interested.

I'm open for a lot of scenarios, some potential ideas (from above) I have are:
1) I'm a big fan of the movie The Howling...so anything related to that plot.  A young couple goes to secluded retreat that happens to be crawling with werewolves
2) A cunning and sexy werewolf moves into neighborhood intent on starting a new pack
3) an innocent soccer mom bitten by werewolf and has to deal with her curse every month, trying to keep it from her family and from harming others.
4)  Camping trip on the full moon interrupted by a pack of werewolves
5)  An evil doctor working on serum to create were-creatures and needs some test subjects
6)  Lycanthropy as an STD; this idea came from a few Ray Garton novels that I read.
OR, if anyone has their own ideas to bring to the table, that would be great too.

I’d like for at least one of the characters to start as a human and get turned into a werewolf.   I find the physical and mental transformation from human to werewolf nearly as stimulating as the actual mating. 

ON’s:  non-consensual (but not rape), adultery/cheating, I prefer current day timelines, a slightly stronger female character (not submissive but not necessarily a domme), and many others that’s not worth listing at this time…

BTW…I don’t consider a werewolf having sex with a human bestiality

*HOWLS*   

bigredwolf

lover of the moon03

The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

WhiteTigerForever

*cough cough* hee hee... well hello you!  Desna?
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

shii

Hummmmm, I like number 5. I would love to be a human turned into a werewolf.