Diamond is looking (Male needed)

Started by diamondhunny, December 16, 2010, 10:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamondhunny

I have a few ideas in mind I would like to try. More will be added as I think of them. I am willing to take on more then one if there is alot of interest for a particular one. If you would like me to do the rp exclusively with you please let me know when you show interest =)
**Means Craving

Obsession:Closed
Two people who have been working together for a very long time, have what they think is a one time affair as they are both married. They were drunk after a Christmas party and things happened. Now the male is obsessed with her. He all but forgets about his wife, and stalks my character. This will turn into some non-con scenes. Possible kidnapping as well. Even though she resists at first she will eventually like it as he holds her at his will. We will be playing two characters each. The husband and wife for both our characters. (That is negotiable)

Blood relations (kinda):Closed
Dear Diary,
My stepbrother is finally coming home from college. I see how he looks at me when I wear my short shorts and bend over. He wants this, but wanting and having are two different things. I guess I am going to have to see how long he takes to take what he wants. Cause I will get what I want as well. Maybe I should bring up the teasing a touch.....
They have had sexual attractions to each other since the day they meet. His father a rich old man, marrying a middle aged slut. What did they expect to happen?

Down in the Bayou:Closed
In the swamps of Louisiana there is a serial killer.
Richard Tyree (alias ?) is a known serial killer. He has killed over 50 confirmed people. His signature (rape, and you can decide whatever else you want it to be) He is wanted but no one knows where he is. In fact he is hiding out in the swamps about 50 miles from new Orleans. His long term girlfriend (myself) has come to terms with his desire, and while she has tried to fulfill it she cannot. Her name is Kimberly Hutchins but right now the people in town know her as Heather McDonald. She is wanted as well in connection, but has never done anything to help him in the murder of his victims. They know it is only a matter of time before the feds catch up with them, but they are trying to keep themselves on the down low as much as possible. She goes into town once a week to get there needed supplies, by boat to the truck then drives 10 miles to the little run down country town. He goes in more often, the same way, whenever his desire gets the best of him. The thing he doesn't know is that Heather is pregnant, about five weeks. With his child, how will she tell him?
This will eventually lead to his arrest and/or death by the feds or possibly her. He has a temper and is very dominant when he is craving something. It could also result in her death and/or arrest. That is if the roleplay lasts that long.

Father Unknown:
She had not wanted this to happen, 21 and pregnant. She had been drinking on her birthday, at several bars with her besties while her fiancè is out on the oil rig he works at. Her friends make a bet that she cant find 5 guys to screw through out the whole night, and since she is on birth control there wont be any problem, but just in case she had condoms that he gave her. Here is the problem, he wants a child and has poked a tiny hole into each one. She didnt know this and doesnt want a kid anyway. So know she has not only cheated on her fiancè but she is pregnant and it is not his. I need someone to play the fiancè who thinks the baby is his

**Stranded:Closed
The plane she was on went down in the middle of the ocean. She finds her way to a deserted island. Thinking she is alone she gets depressed and starts wondering if she will ever be found. Then that night through the poring rain she sees someone walking toward her. He is a man who was stranded on this very island himself many years ago and was never found. He leads her back to the camp he build himself, feeds her, and doctors her wounds.  But he wants her and will not take no for an answer and while she is forced into something she doesnt want, she soon finds herself attracted to the man who violated her. The only one around her. The man who saved her life....

Black Market Trading:
She was kidnapped, late one night and taken to be sold as a slave on the black market. She was bought first by a sex trafficker, and held in a large room with about 15 other girls. When men wanted to they could either pay high money and buy the girls or just pay a smaller fee and have the girls for one night in a room they had set up, so the girls can do whatever they want with them. That’s your choice; I’ll let you decide what to do with this rp. Pay a lot and buy the girl for your sex toy, wife, or slave. Or “rent” her per say to have fun with one night.

diamondhunny

diamondhunny

diamondhunny

diamondhunny

diamondhunny