Culubayo - Slave Island [Contemporary | Ex. | Smut | LGBTQA+] All welcome

Started by Haibane, June 01, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Dear All -

We have an opening for one more slave character due to a player absence. Please see the most recent post in this thread for what is needed. Thanks.

A consortium or syndicate of multi-millionaires and billionaires have purchased a small group of islands or a single large island in the Caribbean. They own all the property and businesses on these islands and in effect everyone who lives there is their employee and tenant, though ships, vehicles and planes remain the citizens/employees private property. This set up has effectively allowed the syndicate to declare a miniature private state with its own laws, police force and security with the syndicate as it's government.

The syndicate and the mechanics of the private state are going to be mostly invisible and are simply there to allow our RP society to function as it does. Its a fantasy set-up that just allows the RP to work. I don't intend to go into how such a state survives or anything like security from outside interference, etc, etc. It just is.

The private state allows the members of the syndicate to fully indulge their fetishes and kinks which are slave ownership but not in a private community or club like most D/s arrangements are in the western world, but fully non-consensual, in public among the towns, ports, countryside, beaches and citizens of their own state. They have a network of agents and associates worldwide who arrange abductions and there is even a fronting company that organises "tourist" visits to the islands by light aircraft that carries no more than a dozen passengers and these are always young (students and backpackers, etc) attractive and easily able to vanish as they are often on gap year tours.

There will be two types of character in the game.

The abducted new arrivals on the island who will become slaves. These will without exception be young (aged 18-30) and good looking. The women will be pretty with gorgeous bodies, the boys handsome with similarly gorgeous physique. All will be the kinds of persons who are able to vanish off the radar of foreign law enforcement agencies - typically students, backpackers or other casual and "go it alone" travellers.

The other characters will be the Masters each of whom will buy and own, then train a slave.

I do not want this game to become a series of 1-on-1s so the Masters will all be a group who know each other socially and who will live in a single apartment complex with its own gardens and pool in the main town of the island. There will be frequent interactions between Masters and slaves and group action is where I am aiming the game. The background for how the Masters know each other I have not yet decided but they could all be employees of a company owned by the Syndicate who have done extremely well and been granted an early retirement to live on Slave Island and own a chattel. Other ideas are welcome.

Please note that 'Masters' is a social class in this miniature community and includes females as well.

Masters and Mistresses may be straight, gay, bi or any sexual persuasion, as may slaves. Players should agree beforehand if a straight slave is to be owned by a gay master and thrash out the details of the breaking and training of the slaves to their own preference.

The slaves will all be acquired at an auction played out as the opening scene. We will not role-play the bidding; players should agree beforehand which slave is owned by which Master.

This game, as you may have worked out, is going to be 99% smut but I am open to any plots and storylines suitable for the setting that people may offer up. In fact some ongoing storyline would be preferable.

The slave characters will all arrive on a small turbo-prop inter-island aircraft having been duped into boarding it under cover of the abduction teams elsewhere. During teh flight a false emergency would have been sounded with the oxygen masks being released from their overhead storage. cabin crew will have told the passengers to put on the masks and with the introduction of a gas, all were rendered unconscious.

After landing the passengers baggage is stolen and sold off, the unconscious young men and women are stripped nude, taken to the slave market and secured upright on the sales stage with wrists held aloft by leather cuffs and chains and ankles held wide apart by steel spreader bars and further leather ankle cuffs. They are then injected with a stimulant to bring them round.

They regain consciousness to find themselves being inspected by prospective buyers in a slave market in the main town's square.

Over several years the syndicate/government of this perverse state have welcomed to their miniature nation many thousands of men and women who own slaves or wish to and who are financially comfortable. The fabric of the islands society has developed into 5 strata:

1) The Syndicate. Super rich and invisible.
2) Security. This comprises a police force, a small military (including patrol helicopters and light fast naval craft to protect the islands shores) and the international network of agents and associates who bring in the abductees.
3) Masters. Men and women usually of moderate to high personal wealth who are all personally known to either the syndicate or are friends of another Master. They co-operate in all ways to maintain the secrecy and security of this miniature state and they enjoy the lifestyle of not only a 24/7 D/s setting but true human trafficking and having a complete 'world' in which slaves can be paraded in public, nude, in bondage and where public forced sex, group sex, rape, whipping and other abuses are commonplace.
4) Citizens. The original natives of the islands. These are ordinary workers, residents, employees, farmers, fishermen, whatever. They are a mix of Afro-Carribbean, American, European and Hispanic descent. These people allow the Masters to do as they please and often are treated to "benefits" of getting blow jobs or sex from a slave if the master wishes it. Life is good for the Citizens as they have income, employment, a benevolent state with modest taxes and rents and the side benefit of random sex with willing or unwilling submissives at frequent intervals.
5) Slaves. I don't think I need to say much about this class ;) They are from all over the world but white Europeans are the most highly valued and Japanese girls are popular too. The majority (say 75%) are female and of the ages 18-30 but male slaves owned by women or gay male owners are also common. Some Masters run companies on the island with partial or even entire slave workforces and some slaves are kept as fuck toys for the Citizen employees of some companies in recreation rooms, etc.

To add a layer of believable fantasy to this, the slaves, on arrival, are injected while unconscious with an intense aphrodisiac so that even when their minds are saying no, their bodies say yes. All slaves are also shaved smooth all over below the neck as part of their preparation for sale.

In this RP I would especially like to see a full training regime placed upon the slaves including when and when not to speak, what to say, how to address their Master and others, how to refer to themself (what name the master tells the slave to use or whether to refer to themselves in the first or third person) how to stand, walk and pose to display themselves, how to ask for punishments, what kind of punishments they get for different rule infringements and so on. we can go as far as something like the world of Gor if players wish.

Nudity in public for the slaves will be commonplace, or perhaps pretty lingerie, stockings and stiletto heels as well as simple bondage in public as well (being led around by collar and chain nude except for high heels with hands cuffed behind the back for example). Things like being sent into town naked to buy the paper or other chores like that would be common.

Bondage will be common in this RP. I would also like to explore or suggest public humiliation, forced nudity, rape, outdoor sex, enemas and lots of anal play, bestiality with dogs and horses...etc etc. Kinks like pony play are also easily included. In the list above the only kink I think falls into the extreme setting for the site is bestiality and for that reason the game's OOC and IC threads will be in the Extreme section of the site.

I think that sums up the kind of game I envisage at the moment. I am open to ideas to push it is slightly different directions, especially where an on-going story is concerned but i would not want the base game to deviate too far from this premise.

If you are interested please ask any questions you may have and submit a general idea for a character to see if he/she is going to work in the setting before you submit a full CS.

Characters must be ordinary (although financially comfortable) people. No exotic character origins or lifestyles are allowed. This means no criminals, ninjas, soldiers, celebrities, Feds or super prodigies. Your character may have talents, but they must be feasible. For character sheets please use the template here:

[float=left][img height=250 padding=5](character image here - a real photo, not artwork)[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] (minimum 18, maximum 30 for slaves, no upper limit for Masters)

[b]Nationality:[/b] (English is spoken on the island so please ensure your character speaks fair English. Broken and heavily accented English is okay. English need not be their first language. For Master characters see background below for characters that must have co-existed prior to RP start.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Master or Slave? :[/b] (if Master, please specify gender and sexuality of the slave the player seeks / if slave, please specify gender and sexuality of Master the player seeks)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b]

[b]Personality and Background:[/b] (for Master characters we will have to agree backgrounds that fit together so that they all know each other before the RP opens)

[b]Player O/Os:[/b] (please list several relevant to this RP rather than link to your O/Os thread or site. Thanks)

*** Note that for the CS "Master or Slave?" section, it is important that you specify what you as a player are seeking. If a male master seeks a female slave he could also specify that she be a lesbian so he can corrupt her; likewise a gay male Master might specify a straight male slave for similar reasons. If you wish to play a slave and specify a sexual preference that you as a player are happy to be broken IC, please say so, e.g. straight male slave seeking female Master but would accept a gay male master for the purposes of IC fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A summary of the current potential characters.

The Masters

Player
Eiselmann
Empyrean
Aiden
La Dame de Noir
Kokaine
Summoner
Ron Don Volante
Ron Don Volante
Chrystal

Character
Simon Newhouse (Male)
Angela Chang (Female)
Cesar Santos (Male)
Vivienne ? (Female)
Olivia Aucoin (Female)
Desmond Chipperfield (Male)
William Ebanks (Male)
Hope le Roux (Female)
Pamela Richardson (Female)

Looking For
Female
Male or Female
Female
Female
Male or Female
Female
Female
Male
Female

The Slaves

Player
King Serperior
Yugishogun
Chrystal
Haibane
Missy
Bittersweet
What Lies Above
Dashenka
La Dame de Noir
Haibane

Character
Paige Mizuki (Female)
Mako Shiraishi (Female)
Sorsha McVeigh (Female)
Penny Ashton (Female)
Aiko Kirabatu (Female)
Blake Parsons (Male)
Brooklyn Marks (Female)
Viktoryia Makarova
Wynter ? (Female)
Joe Warren (Male)

Looking For
No Preference
Female
Female
Male
No Preference
Female
Male
No Preference
Female
No Preference

Red text indicates that player has secured a partner for their character.

Hobbes1266

I don't know qho my character will be but I'm interested in playing a slave.

MiraMirror

I'd like to place tentative interest in this, playing a slave.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Jaded

I'd be interested in a slave. 

'Tea' Aletea Valeria Kimura Abrahams was born to a Japanese mother and a mutt of a father, her abomination of a name the result of trying to fit together numerous cultures and appease a number of relatives.  She grew up to a largely unremarkable family in a pleasant suburb of Seattle, was a solid B student in school, and fully intended to go off to college.  Instead she fell head over heels at seventeen, married at eighteen, and divorced at nineteen.  Although her goal is to go back and study, she is currently travelling abroad to 're-center herself' as she likes to tell people.

eiselmann

Interested in this..would look to be a master.
What age range do you envisage for the masters?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Empyrean

It's a Hai game so of course I'm interested. :)

My idea is for a master. Maybe someone who was a hacker who broke into the Syndicate some years ago and stumbled across what they do. They were going to be eliminated, but rather than tell on the Syndicate he or she went and offered to help them. Part of that help was offered to save their own life, but part of it was because they were super thrilled by what they found. Over the years they proved an asset and earned trust and eventually earned a spot as a Master or Mistress.

Of course, this is just an off-the-cuff idea and I could rework.

King Serperior

I've always had interest in Hai games.  I'm drowning in posts owed, but I am chipping away at it, so I have some ideas:

Master:  Born into old money as a black sheep, he grew bored with vanilla girls he could get, so he came to the island.  Because of his connections, he helped place a legal buffer around the island, proving his value.

Slave:  I have been debating that she is the daughter of one of the syndicate members who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when she tried to figure out what her father did now that she had the freedom of movement without her mother (who had died a few years before).  She was captured and brought to the auction and now will be her father's slave because he would have to buy her.  After that comes incestuous training.   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

I might join and just use an AU version of my character from "The Morimoto System" as a slave. :)

eiselmann

Was thinking my guy would have lost the love of his life to someone rich and famous and watched her enjoy all the advantages that had to offer.

This caused him to harden his heart when it comes to women and focus on having wealth that outstripped the other guy. Now that he has done this he's looking for a woman to be a part of his life longer than an hour or a day...but she has to be loyal ,to do exactly as he requires ...to know her place....
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Hobbes1266

I might play a spoiled rich girl who's parents recently went bankrupt, being tricked into going to the island by a fake offer for an easy job that pays well.

Chrystal

HAIBANE!!!!!!

*pounce*

I will read in more detail later, but for now count me in, definitely interested in being a slave, possibly also in being a master, and depending upon the sort of interactions you're expecting I could even be talked into being an ordinary citizen (possibly a bar owner?)

Gotta love H's games.

*waves at Eis, Yugi and King*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

King Serperior

Chrystal!  Long time, no write!  Glad to see another amazing writer who's as depraved as I am (if not more-so) when it comes to characters here.  <3

*hugs*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

Hee hee...

Yeah thanks for the complements.

I'm hoping that H is going to have the usual policy of "one-of-each" per player to begin with... I will certainly be making a slave girl. Hmm. I wonder if the idea that I always reject in games like this will work here...

... If so I'm going to claim the character now:

The "undercover reporter", who is supposedly investigating why so many young people seem to just vanish in this "young persons Bermuda Triangle", and ends up vanishing herself...

Hai, if you are going to have such a character, you know you need someone in the role who isn't going to try and sneak anything by the search. I'd play her as helpless as the rest, just slightly more gobby than most, perhaps...

As for the masters, I think that the idea of having the people be employees of various companies owned and run by The Syndicate who have managed to earn a reward, either by excellentperformance or by doing something that got or kept the company out of hot water...

Hmmmm

Just had an alternative idea for a slave character...

This one would be a character who was offered a reward for doing something, maybe preventing a major fraud or theft from her employer. She's told that as a reward for her endeavour, the company would like to offer her a place on this private island. She agrees to accept the reward thinking it sounds too good to be true, only when she learns that the island has slaves she decides she wants no part of it... At which point she finds herself on the receiving end...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aiden

Haibane

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for all this lovely interest, its very flattering.

So far I count seven people interested in playing slaves - I omitted to say that's my preference as well and I'll probably re-use Alison Angel as my image for a 19 YO British girl on a gap year tour seeking fun and cheap ways to live and move around the Caribbean, hence her quick acceptance of a rather dodgy offer to very cheaply island hop on a plane belonging to a small airline she's never heard of.

As well as me we have:

Hobbes
Mira
Jaded
King serperior
Yugishogun
Chrystal
Haibane

I am not terribly fussed about the backstories of the slave characters as they won't count for very much once the gags go in and the shackles go on.

For Masters we have so far:

Eiselmann
Empyrean
King Serperior
Aiden

KS having offered to run two characters but probably I think one per player is better to begin with. If this gets off the ground I will let second characters enter play.

I am rather more picky about the backstories of the masters and would very much prefer to keep to my opening premise where they all know each other before coming to the island. They don't need to be close friends but at least acquaintances on, say, different floors or departments of the same (syndicate owned) company would be good. I think this will get the group off to a much more sociable start where, perhaps, after arriving and being on the island a few days awaiting the next shipment of slaves, the Masters buy their new pets and the first scene could be a nice cosy communal barbecue around the poolside of their apartment complex.

I mentioned aphrodisiac drugs earlier and of course we have the sleeping gas (for want of a better term) that preps the incoming fresh meat for easy delivery so perhaps this group of Masters could be a team of middle level or higher level managers in the pharmaceuticals division of some Syndicate-owned corporation whose work involves creating, researching and testing useful drugs for the syndicate to employ on the island or to sell on the black market.

This team has all done excellent work above and beyond targets especially their work on the newly introduced aphrodisiac (a drug many have been seeking to manufacture for decades and which is highly marketable as well as useful on the island). Thus with their nice fat bonuses in their wallets the group accepts the invite to spend a long break on the island and have come to buy slaves.

If we get an imbalance of the two classes we could have one Master owning more than one slave; I'd be happy playing a slave in a three-way set up for example.

Chystal - you'll want a female owner played by a woman for your slave won't you? Or have your RP rules relaxed a lot since we last talked?

Empyrean - for the reasons I mentioned above your hacker idea won't fly. Sorry. Also I feel this operation is so secretive and has such a strong need to be invisible that they probably just don't have any presence in cyberspace and maybe even bank the old fashioned way via bullion and specie (and maybe drugs) instead of digital transactions.

Yugishogun - I think I'd rather see a fresh character here rather than a reuse of one in another game -especially as I know her from there already. Remember too please that this is real world using photos for character images, not artwork.

Eiselmann - your backstory works fine and since its a personal thing, will fit in with the pharmaceuticals team idea.

Aiden - Yum. Hot. Also lovely to see you again after so long.

KS - slave or master? I think only one or t'other is best for now until I know if this RP is even going to get up to speed along the runway, let alone fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So people interested in a slave character please go ahead and create one using the character sheet.

Those of you interested in being a Master, can you chip in with your thoughts on the suggested team of senior pharmacists? Does that work for you?

King Serperior

In this setting, I generally would prefer to play a slave, but I can play a Master.  I can see him as the son of one of the senior doctors who run the syndicate and does his own testing of various things on a slave.  I'd just need to find a good faceclaim.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

On the drug scale, put me more on the...

"Distribution and enforcement" side of things. Nobody asks him his business (including his associates) and he won't have any problem.
XD

Haibane

If a slave is what really floats your boat, KS, I am not here to dilute your enjoyment of the game, so be a slave if you prefer.

Aiden - you must move in alpha male circles - do you know any players who'd enjoy a Master role in this setting?

If anyone else knows a player they enjoy writing opposite and think this game would interest them, by all means invite them over.

I'd LOVE to have a gay Master in the game doing unspeakably hot things to some tight-bodied teen boy, that would be yummy.

Aiden

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 02, 2016, 01:00:41 PM
If a slave is what really floats your boat, KS, I am not here to dilute your enjoyment of the game, so be a slave if you prefer.

I'd LOVE to have a gay Master in the game doing unspeakably hot things to some tight-bodied teen boy, that would be yummy.
I could also write a (straight, originally) boy slave who has a gay Master who turns him and does unspeakable things.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lynnette

I might be interested in playing a master, I need to consider a bit, I'm really lost in regards to FCs, I always am when it comes to real people xD But, we'll see, I'll keep you posted if I find something I like.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Haibane

Name: Penny Ashton

Nationality: British.

Physical Description: Penny is 5' 7" (170cm) and a rather fleshy 9st 11lbs (137 lbs, 62 kg). She has a slightly thick waist and at 34C-26-35 is a nice warm handful. Her hair is naturally a darker brown-blonde but she colours it lighter and inherited her father's skin colour and tends to tan easily and not burn, despite her fair hair tones. She has grey eyes and clear skin.

Master or Slave? : Slave (seeks straight or bi male Master or lesbian or bi female Master. Will also accept a pre-op M to F trans Master)

Sexual Preferences: Penny is straight and so far in life has lived a fairly vanilla existence as far as bedroom gymnastics goes. She's had two or three 'serious' boyfriends and the kinkiest thing she's ever done was give a blow job while wearing a scarf as a blindfold and with her then boyfriends school tie binding her wrists behind her back. Another of her boyfriends wanted to try anal sex and she agreed but both were so inexperienced that it didn't work out. She's curious to do more though and really likes a boy who takes charge and demands what he wants, making her do the things that excite him. She's well aware of bondage, BDSM and the darker kinks but so far is enjoying boys in a vanilla way that she has hardly begun to experiment.

Personality and Background: A very successful student at school and a great academic, Penny was given a gift of money by her parents when she left school so she could travel and see the world. She spent some of it on a series of laser hair removal sessions at a local beauty clinic and she therefore won't grow any leg, arm, underarm or pubic hair for three or so years. Penny has been accepted into no less than four British universities and intends to study social sciences. She'd quite like to do work for the police as a forensic criminologist. She is a very outgoing girl who enjoys the company of large groups, dancing, music and drinking. She doesn't smoke though she has experimented with cannabis.

Player O/Os: ONS: bondage, public nudity and humiliation, rape, forced lesbian sex, forced anal sex, anal in whatever form you like! Enemas! Bestiality with dogs and horses, dental gags, multiple penetration, being used as a pony girl (pulling a 2-wheeled light cart, etc), wearing stockings, suspenders and heels and other slutty or pretty lingerie, lots of forced oral. Being a general slut and being made to beg to be fucked.

Being fully trained with orders how to pose and display her body in various ways, when to speak and when not to, what to say, how to address her owner and how to refer to herself. Being trained to do things like masturbate in public or ask strangers to fuck her, etc.

OFFS: Smoking, facial hair, needles (oral drugs are okay), gore, vore, cutting, watersports, vomit, cigarette burns and pretty much everything else Elliquiy classes as extreme except enemas and bestiality.

Additional images (NSFW):

[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on June 02, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
Chystal - you'll want a female owner played by a woman for your slave won't you? Or have your RP rules relaxed a lot since we last talked?

Uh, if anything they've got tighter. I'm happy to have my character owned by a liege who identifies as largely female, I just find that if their avatar is pic of a butch male I find that off-putting

I'm interested in playing a Master too, by the way

Hi Lynette. *waves*

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Empyrean