The Pirate's Code II: Good Fortune [Day 1]

Started by Valerian, August 26, 2009, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Of late, the Good Fortune had not lived up to her name.  Several ships that would have made good pickings for the pirates had heard whispers of a possible attack, it seemed, and had changed course, leaving the crew with less treasure than they would have liked after several long weeks at sea.  As if this weren't enough, a storm two days ago had damaged the forward mast, leaving them limping along at half-speed for home.

This morning, still worse is discovered.  When the bosun's mate goes to wake the captain at first light as usual, he finds the captain dead, his throat neatly slit.  The crew must have a new captain to bring them home, and quickly; for the ship cannot maneuver as it should, and would be an easy mark for the Royal Navy.  And the crew must also learn who these hidden mutineers are, for as long as they are alive, none will sleep easy in their beds.

The crew:

• Aiden
  • Circlmastr
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

Remember, this first vote is for a new captain.  Choose wisely, mateys!
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Transgirlenstein

What can we do without a Captain?  I vote that we make Marguerite our new Captain!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

LadySky

Looking about at her fellow pirate's LadySky knows to trust none. A decision had to made however so she points toward  QueenTrippingSerpent, let her lead us to safety!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

Perhaps if Aiden were the captain our rum would never run dry!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

sinera

Arrr! Methinks Josietta would lead us to riches aplenty!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Ryven

Valerian

Current Voting [Captain]:

Aiden (2) - Josietta, Aiden
Marguerite (2) - QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Josietta (1) - Sinera
Kip (1) - Ryven
LadySky (1) - Kip
QueenTrippingSerpent (1) - LadySky
CirclMastr (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)
Sinera (0)

Yet to vote: CirclMastr, Marguerite
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saku

Saku votes for Marguerite of course, for she would make an excellent captain!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Aiden

"I am not humble enough to nominate anyone else for captain! I (Aiden) want to be captain!"

CirclMastr

CirclMastr eyes the others.  "If yer set on namin' a cap'n fer yerselves, at least make it the lovely wench Marguerite so we have a good view afore we find our throats slit!"
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Valerian

Marguerite (3) - QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Josietta (1) - Sinera
Kip (1) - Ryven
LadySky (1) - Kip
CirclMastr (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)
Sinera (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

-Stretches and rubs her bleeding eyes-

Too much rum but I loved drinking it down. My vote goes for Saku.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

Final Voting [Captain]:

Marguerite (3) - QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku, CirclMastr
Josietta (1) - Sinera
Kip (1) - Ryven
LadySky (1) - Kip
Saku (1) - Marguerite
CirclMastr (0)
Ryven (0)
Sinera (0)

With their new captain at the helm, keeping the ship underway, the crew felt more at ease -- but they dared not relax yet.  The previous captain's killer was still unknown, and no one could be easy until the culprits were brought to justice -- the harsh justice of a pirate ship, far from any port.

It was time to decide on who might be guilty of this terrible crime, and send them to Davy Jones' Locker once and for all.

• Aiden
  • Circlmastr
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Cap'n Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

There are 3 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 5 Pirates.

Now it's time for a lynching.  Vote carefully, me hearties!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

CirclMastr

CirclMastr cast a mean glare across the deck.  "If'n ya ask me, we oughta string up that Ryven!  I don't trust that scalliwag any further'n I can throw 'im!  Just look at 'is name, Ryven, and now we be riven 'tween decent pirate folk and bloody mutineers!  It was bad luck bringin' 'im aboard and the sooner we're ridda 'im, the sooner we're ridda 'is curse!"
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ryven

Quote from: CirclMastr on August 27, 2009, 03:32:15 PM
CirclMastr cast a mean glare across the deck.  "If'n ya ask me, we oughta string up that Ryven!  I don't trust that scalliwag any further'n I can throw 'im!  Just look at 'is name, Ryven, and now we be riven 'tween decent pirate folk and bloody mutineers!  It was bad luck bringin' 'im aboard and the sooner we're ridda 'im, the sooner we're ridda 'is curse!"

"I be but a simple pirate, Circl.  Me name has nary a thing to do with our current plight, but if there be no way of convincing ye otherwise, yer entitled to yer vote.  As for me, I say Josi be a bit of a fast one.  I be keepin' me eye on 'er."

He flips his eyepatch from one eye to the other before pointing one finger at the revealed eye and then pointing it at her.

LadySky

I've always had a hankerin to see Aiden walk the plank!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi huffs with a bit of guffaw and shakes her head. "Arrrrgh! Ye are daft ta be thinkin' I'm ta blame 'ere! Yer a'pickin on meh cuz I be a gael! Aren't ye!? I think I be votin' fo' Ryven as well! He be pointin' 'is grubby lil fingers t'ward meh ta take tha' 'eat off'n 'imself!"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

((I feel weird 'talking' like this. *laughs* ))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Aiden glares at Ladysky and quickly grabs his plank from the outside of his trousers.
"Walk this plank you saucy wench! Ryven you are fast to point the finger at someone else after be accused of something...that is might suspicious to me!"

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2009, 05:37:00 PM
Josi huffs with a bit of guffaw and shakes her head. "Arrrrgh! Ye are daft ta be thinkin' I'm ta blame 'ere! Yer a'pickin on meh cuz I be a gael! Aren't ye!? I think I be votin' fo' Ryven as well! He be pointin' 'is grubby lil fingers t'ward meh ta take tha' 'eat off'n 'imself!"

"What ye have in yer britches nor what ye wear on yer skin matter not to me.  My vote be based on a feeling which only grows stronger as more of ye jump on the bandwagon to send an innocent pirate to his death!"

Quote from: Aiden on August 27, 2009, 05:52:52 PM
Aiden glares at Ladysky and quickly grabs his plank from the outside of his trousers.
"Walk this plank you saucy wench! Ryven you are fast to point the finger at someone else after be accused of something...that is might suspicious to me!"

"No quicker 'en you though it's not yer finger ye be pointin'.  Ye'll see though.  Should I walk the plank and be sent to the briny deep, I'll laugh at ye from below as the Good Fortune is consumed with treachery an' lies!

I change me vote to Aiden!"

Kip

"You be mad.  The lot of ye!  I ne'er seen a crazier, more insane lot.  You be barking up the wrong tree.  The wrong tree, I be telling yeh.  Josi, the wench, be the one we should all be blaming."

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

Current Voting:

Aiden (3) - LadySky, Ryven, Cap'n Marguerite
Ryven (3) - CirclMastr, Josietta, Aiden
Josietta (1) - Kip
CirclMastr (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Cap'n Marguerite (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)
Sinera (0)

Yet to vote: QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku, Sinera

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

sinera

Yarr! I agrees wi' the Cap'n - Aiden's the shiftiest blaggart I've e'er seen!
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Aiden

"Guess I am the type who is just born looking guilty...you all should know what domain of sin I like to reign over..."
Smirking, he picked up a new bottle of rum and popped the cork before taking a swig and retreating below deck.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Aiden (5) - LadySky, Ryven, Cap'n Marguerite, Sinera, QueenTrippingSerpent
Josietta (1) - Kip
CirclMastr (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Cap'n Marguerite (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)
Sinera (0)

Yet to vote: Saku

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Transgirlenstein

Arr..I be agreeing wth the Captain.  Walk the plank Aiden!

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Saku

Saku nods and goes with Aiden since everyone seems so sure that he is one of the Mutineers.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Josietta

Pirate Josi shakes her head and goes off to drown her sorrows in rum.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Final Voting:

Aiden (6) - LadySky, Ryven, Cap'n Marguerite, Sinera, QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Josietta (1) - Kip
CirclMastr (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Cap'n Marguerite (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)
Sinera (0)

The tide turned against the hapless Aiden, the crew slowly becoming convinced of his guilt through some dark suspicion.  He protested his innocence, but his accusers would not be swayed.  Together they wrestled him to the bow of the ship, that he might face the terrible death of keelhauling.

As he was bound and sent on his awful journey through the water, a wickedly sharp dagger fell from his belt onto the deck -- a dagger stained with the blood of their former captain!  For Aiden was indeed a Mutineer, hoping to take the ship for his own.

• Aiden - Mutineer -- keelhauled
  • Circlmastr
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 5 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Transgirlenstein

Good job LadySky!  *gives her a big kiss and a swig of rum*

Marguerite

Son of Davy Jones', I was right in my guesses and plus Aiden always seems like he is up to no good.

Ryven

Valerian

As night fell, the crew's hearts were somewhat lighter, though no one dared to rejoice too strongly just yet, and more than a few suspicious glances were exchanged.  For no mutineer would act alone; Aiden must have had accomplices on board.

And the next day proved that was true.  As the sun broke over the horizon, its first rays fell on another corpse -- that of their new captain, Marguerite, cruelly slain in the dark of night, no doubt in revenge for the Mutineer she had helped to catch.  Now there was still less reason to rejoice, for Marguerite had been a Pirate true, loyal to the ship and the code.

• Circlmastr
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Cap'n Marguerite - Pirate -- killed by Mutineers
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 4 Pirates.

And it's time for another captain.  Vote early, vote often.  ;)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Ryven faceplants on the deck from perhaps a bit too much rum.  He pulls himself up to hear the news that their new beloved Captain had been killed.

"Argh!  Say it not be so!  Our poor captain, slain in the night by a couple of scabrous dogs!  I say LadySky will avenge poor Marg and bring a good name to the Fortune once more!"

Kip

"Shiver me timbers!  I ne'ver want to be a Capt'n if that's how ye treat 'em.  Let Sinera take tha tainted role."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

CirclMastr

"QueenTrippingSerpent be the one ta rid the ship o' 'er carrrsed mutineers!"

Valerian

Current Voting [captain]:

LadySky (4) - Ryven, Josietta, Sinera, QueenTrippingSerpent
QueenTrippingSerpent (1) - CirclMastr
Ryven (1) - LadySky
Sinera (1) - Kip
Josietta (0)
CirclMastr (0)
Kip (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: Saku

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

"Aye! Ladysky's a good choice, fer cap'n!"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

sinera

Yarr! This be turrible news in'struth! But I think LadySky t'be our best bet t'get what we're after!

Transgirlenstein

What?  Why would we choose Lady Sky?  She has proven herself to be a true member, helping to find one of the mutineers.  I say it is Ryven who is the mutineer.  Why would Lady Sky vote to kill one of her own men?

Josietta

*whispers to Trip* we're voting on a new cap'n

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Transgirlenstein

*blinks*

*turns red*

...It's the rum and the sun, I swear!  Lady Sky for captain!

Ryven

Saku

I think... Kip would make a good captain! He's done it before :)
I'm back!

Valerian

Final Voting [Captain]:

LadySky (4) - Ryven, Josietta, Sinera, QueenTrippingSerpent
Kip (1) - Saku
QueenTrippingSerpent (1) - CirclMastr
Ryven (1) - LadySky
Sinera (1) - Kip
Josietta (0)
CirclMastr (0)
Saku (0)

And so, willingly or not, LadySky was acclaimed the new captain.  They were still at least six days from safe port, but the ship was limping along as fast as it could.  The crew still had other, even more pressing things to worry about.

Now the new captain had the unenviable task of presiding over the next lynching, and could only hope that they would again succeed in killing one of the miscreants.

• Circlmastr
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Marguerite - Pirate -- killed by Mutineers
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

CirclMastr

CirclMastr cast a glare across the crew, and took a bite out of a piece of hard tack.

"Sure 's yer born, that Ryven do still be a carrrse upon th' ship.  We'll not be ridda th' mutineers 'til we be ridda 'im.  But this young pirate don't be forgettin' that it were Josietta what voted th' mutinous Aiden fer cap'n afore!  Me quandary be, do I follow me 'ead or me 'eart...  I be castin' no vote yet, but I be tellin' all out in th' open where me suspicious lie."

Josietta

Josi looked to the pirate known as CirclMastr and shook her long hair out. "Dinna be pointing at me for voting in Cap'n Aiden, fer twas not only me who did so. I think we should look at Sinera for a bit. Or mayhaps yourself, mate."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

Sinera (1) - Josietta
CirclMastr (0)
Josietta (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Kip looked at CircMastr as he threw out rumour and innuendo without any real proof or even making a true accusation.

"Ye be a suspicious one CircMastr. Ye ne'er say what ye truly mean, unable to blame just one of the mateys here.  I do nay trust yeh."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

CirclMastr

"Indeed, Josietta be not th' only one ta vote fer that dog Aiden.  But th' only other one ta do so was Aiden 'imself!"

CirclMastr took another bite of hard tack and turned to Kip.

"I don' ask none here ta trust me, mate.  I just be layin' out me thoughts fer all ta see."

LadySky

Though I not be pleased at all with this new role as Cap'n I will do me best.

I vote CirclMastr!

Transgirlenstein

CirclMastr

CirclMastr snorts.  "Vote for me if ye must, but I tell all o' ye now, I be a noble upstanding pirate, and no scurrilous dog of a mutineer.  Let Ryven an' 'is curse be off from th' ship!"

Saku

Saku decides to go with the majority. CirclMastr
I'm back!

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

CirclMastr (4) - Kip, LadySky, QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Ryven (1) - CirclMastr
Sinera (1) - Josietta
Josietta (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: Ryven, Sinera

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

Sinera reminds all that only Josietta seemed overly concerned over the fate of that murderous dog, Aiden. In 'struth - she 'ad to go drown 'er sorrows when 'e was cast overboard!

Ryven

Josietta

"Ye'd cry to if'n the one man ye bed had turned out to be a blackguard! Twas a sad day to think I'd given meself to a man as he." She sighed a bit and thought to herself, "Though he did have a nice rapier."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Final Voting [Lynch]:

CirclMastr (4) - Kip, LadySky, QueenTrippingSerpent, Saku
Josietta (2) - sinera, Ryven
Ryven (1) - CirclMastr
Sinera (1) - Josietta
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

Circlmastr's fate was sealed by the vote.  Stripped of his weapons, he was hauled to the plank, driven out at sword point to meet a gruesome end as lunch for some of the residents of Davy Jones' Locker.

As he fell, his last breath was let out in a terrible curse against the
Good Fortune, crying down vengeance upon those who had wronged him -- for, unlike Aiden, Circlmastr was a Pirate true.

• Circlmastr - Pirate -- walked the plank
  • Josietta
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Cook, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*facepalms*

Oh crap I knew I was going to hate being captain

*Goes to get soused*

Valerian

The next day was a stormy one, an ominous wind springing up that brought with it whispers of coming rain.  The crew woke early, preparing the ship for the possible torrent -- all except one.  This time, the captain was well; but another crew member would never rise again.  Sinera had been killed during the night, the mutineers still wreaking their havoc -- and this was a double blow to the crew, for Sinera was not only a loyal pirate, she was also the Ships' Cook.

• Josietta
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
  • Sinera - Ship's Cook -- killed by Mutineers

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Cap'n LadySky emerges very cranky as her breakfast has not been delivered. Upon learning of Sinera's murder LadySky draws her short sword and demands justice for her ship. Pointing her sword to Saku she growls and yells loudly "Ye be the traitor I smell it on ye!"

Ryven

I beg to differ, Cap'n.  Sinera be the cook, and she seemed certain enough that Josietta be one of the mutineers!

Saku

Saku agrees with Ryven. Josietta gets her vote!
I'm back!

Valerian

Current Voting [Lynch]:

Josietta (3) - Ryven, Saku, Kip
Ryven (1) - Josietta
Saku (1) - LadySky
Kip (0)
Cap'n LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)

Yet to vote: QueenTrippingSerpent

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 3 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

"Aye Cap'n.  I canna argue against Ryv'n.  Josietta must swing."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

"If'n I swing those Mutineers will take over this ship and you all know it. I dunno why you'd make someone swing who can tend to your ails. I think two of you voting are just those Mutineers spoken of and the other just following the lead.. I think Trip was right in her drunken accusations the first time and it is Ryven who should join the fishes."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Transgirlenstein

Trip looks oddly at Josiette.  "What do you mean by that?  Are you saying your the ship's doctor?"

Valerian

Final Voting [Lynch]:

Josietta (4) - Ryven, Saku, Kip, QueenTrippingSerpent
Ryven (1) - Josietta
Saku (1) - LadySky
Kip (0)
Cap'n LadySky (0)
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)

This time it was Josietta who was fated to pay the price.  Deny it as she might, the crew was simply too suspicious of her.  She was taken to the yardarm, where a noose was rigged up and she was hanged.

The clouds darkened and the wind blew up more strongly then, a few drops of rain beginning to patter onto the deck.  This was perhaps a sign, for once again, the crew had killed a loyal Pirate.

• Josietta - Pirate -- lynched
  • Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 2 Pirates.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Cap'n LadySky shakes her head in disgust as a loyal member of the crew is murdered before her eyes. Would they survive this scourge?

Valerian

The rain continued fitfully the rest of the day and all that night.  Few of the crew got any real rest -- it was hard to keep from wondering who might be killed next, while the Mutineers rampaged through the ship.

The next morning, some were almost afraid to discover what fresh deaths might have occurred last night, and with good reason.  Once more, the Mutineers had chosen to attack the captain, and LadySky, a good and loyal Pirate, had now joined so many of the rest of her crew in death.

• Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky Pirate -- killed by Mutineers
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku

There are 2 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, and 1 Pirate.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

*looks suspiciously around at everyone uncertain of who to trust*

"Ye be all unworthy of trust.  Ah vote for m'self as Cap'n.  Ah can trust m'self!"

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

Kip (2) - Kip, Saku
Ryven (1) - Ryven
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: QueenTrippingSerpent

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Saku

I'm back!

Transgirlenstein

Valerian

Final Voting [Captain]:

Kip (2) - Kip, Saku
Ryven (2) - Ryven, QueenTrippingSerpent
QueenTrippingSerpent (0)
Saku (0)

With the vote deadlocked, the remaining crew simply could not agree on a captain, no matter how long they argued.  At last, as the clouds gathered once more and the sky grew darker, the arguing turned to the question of who should be lynched.  Perhaps they would get no farther here, but they had to try.

• Kip
  • Cap'n LadySky Pirate -- killed by Mutineers
  • Ryven
  • QueenTrippingSerpent
  • Saku
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I think I know who the mutineers are...and if either one gets captain, we're screwed.

Transgirlenstein