League of Legends (M for F)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 02, 2012, 10:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Would anybody be interested in a one on one, or potentially group (if there are enough people) League of Legends RP? Nothing specific quite yet as far as plot or which characters we will be picking, I just wanted to get a interest check.

Feel free to PM me or post a message in here.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Koyume

I might potentially be interested. Would the characters be champions or summoners (or one of each)? And would it take place in a field of justice, or elsewhere?

Lavinia

I, for one, would love to see a semi-humorous group rp whereupon folks play various champions. So, if that's to be the case here, count me in.

KellyCaliGirl

If this works out I totally call Zyra!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

BruceTheCat

I think it would take place outside of summoners rift, in the world itself. We'd all be champions, not summoners
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Spell

I'd be interested in a group game as well. =)
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

BruceTheCat

Based on the group idea interest I went ahead and made a posting for this in the Group section. Go ahead and comment over there if you'd like to do a group. I'd still like to have a One-on-One RP going in this universe, so keep commenting if you're also interested in setting something up with me.
- scribus1000