Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

But if I let it fall, I would freeze. ;)

Banned for making me melt already.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Banned for getting melted before the right time. *smiles and winks*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sahariel

U R Banned for . . . not cleaning up the melted Hench-woman in a timely manner!

-hands adroitgrayman a mop-

Harley Quinn

Banned for referring to me as a Hench-woman.

I am not a Hench-- oh, wait, yes, I am.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Banned for making me wait from so long, giving me a chance to miss her presence
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being impatient.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

adroitgrayman

Banned for declaring me as impatient

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning me for speaking the truth.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

adroitgrayman

Banned for getting confused with the truth.

Harley Quinn

Banned for making me wait even longer.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Banned for making me miss her so much

Harley Quinn

Banned for... how can I ban you after that?!

-bans self for being weak-
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Banned for banning herself

Harley Quinn

Banned for seemingly vanishing.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Banned for considering me as vanished while I was having dinner.

Sybl

Banned for having dinner at a time like this.

adroitgrayman

Banned for banning me for dinner

Sybl

Banned for not inviting me to dinner.

Harley Quinn

Banned for not including me in that hint for an invitation to dinner.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Banned for waiting for the invitation to dinner instead of joining me on her own.

Tamhansen

banned for not asking the lady. A beautiful lady should not have to invite herself.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

AribethAmkiir

Banned for cuddling with a cat instead of something better.

Raigi

You're banned because of a lack of cookies!

AribethAmkiir

Banned for not appreciating what cookies I have

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being mysterious about the kind of cookies you have. Show 'em!