Hemingway's enduring search [ updated 2 - 22 - 17 ]

Started by Hemingway, November 24, 2009, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! I'm Hemingway - no relation - and I would like to welcome you to my thread. I keep my ideas in here, and if the previous updates are anything to go by, I post new things about every four years. I'd like to say, though, that no matter how long it's been since the thread was last updated, you can always contact me. I like to think I'm quite friendly, I adore brainstorming, and the worst I'll do is politely say no. With that out of the way - below is some general information about me, and the idea you actually came here for. If any of what you see there sounds interesting, please don't hesitate to let me know.

About Hemingway...
  • My preferred pairings are F/F and F/Futa.
  • Genre-wise, I tend to play mostly fantasy games - but I also enjoy a variety of other settings and time periods.
  • I don't like arbitrary upper or lower limits to post length, and prefer to work out those expectations with the person I'm playing with.
  • I really enjoy hearing peoples' likes and cravings. If you have any requests for my character's appearance, or kinks to include, or anything like that - I'd really like it if you told me.
  • My plot ideas tend to be vague, because I prefer working out the details with the person I'm going to be playing with.

Kinks and Such...

• I enjoy most things, if they work in the context of the story, including extremes. I don't enjoy games that revolve around non-con, but I'm open to including it in a limited way.
  • I absolutely adore tattoos, piercings and excessive jewelry. I will adore you if you give me lots of these things Keyword here is 'excess'.
  • I may be slightly unusual, in that I enjoy sweat, body hair, and body sizes that make sense.
  • Currently, I'm mainly interested in more submissive roles. I will still play the more dominant one if that's what you prefer, and we can come up with something we both like, however.
  • Characters I especially playing with or as include: Demons, Amazons, Knights, Royalty, Prostitutes, Vampires - probably lots more!
  • A more complete list of my specific Ons and Offs can be found here.

Ideas.

The Rescued Slave
Pairings: F/F, F/Futa
Setting: Low Fantasy ( Conan the Barbarian )
Themes: Consensual, romantic, slavery, bondage

Picture Inspiration

A warrior - perhaps a barbarian or an amazon - rescues a slave, not realizing the slave has never known a life outside of slavery. When the warrior explains that the slave is now free, the slave responds with fear and confusion - not gratitude. The warrior eventually realizes that, if she leaves the slave, she will most likely either die, or fall victim to an even worse fate, and so decides to take the slave with her - to teach her how to be free, and the skills necessary to survive. Of course, such a thing is easier said than done, as the slave keeps falling into old ways of being and acting.

Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth
Pairings: F/F, F/Futa
Setting: Dark Fantasy
Themes: Bondage, slavery, reluctance, force, corruption, transformation, pain

Picture Inspiration

A young woman is accused of witchcraft, and burned at the stake. Pleading to anyone who will listen, she inadvertently strikes a bargain with a dark power. Instead of dying, she wakes up on an altar in a blasted, nightmarish hellscape - the newest pet of the Queen of Succubi. Naturally, she is distressed - pleading for her freedom, trying to take back what she'd promised - but quickly learns the cost of disobedience. While not quite accepting her fate, perhaps, she has no choice but to go along with her 'training', and all the pain and humiliation of being the weakest and lowest member of a vast harem. What's more - as her corruption grows, her body transforms, slowly turning her human body into that of a demon.

Hemingway

Hemingway

Thread has been completely re-done as of March 1.

Hemingway

Added one plot. More likely to follow soon-ish.

Hemingway

Hemingway

Added a plot, removed others that were no longer relevant.

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Updated - list completely redone. All plots available as of writing this.

Hemingway

Thread has been completely redone! Happy New Year!

Hemingway

Hemingway

Hemingway

Ideas have been completely remade from scratch!

Hemingway

It lives again, with new ideas for a new year!

Hemingway

Added Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth and Whipping the Resistance.

Hemingway

Added Bored Cougars' Club.

Flipped Closed sign in window.

Hemingway

Added The Princess and the Filthy Peasant Girl.

Removed various others.

Hemingway

Removed several older plots, added several new ones.

Hemingway