Claimed (F for Literate M)

Started by SinfulDesires, February 22, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

The PLot: MC's life is about to change forever. Her Father has accepted a job in a small town in Alaska, and they will be moving from their sunny and beautiful home in California. Little does she know that she will meet her destiny in the small town of Ululate, Alaska. The town has a secret, one that no outsider knows about. The small town is led by what humans would call Werewolves. Of course they go by Children of the Moon or The Loogaroo. Descendants of Wolves. When MC and her family arrives in the small town, it is obvious that there is something different about the townspeople. Though when MC meets the son of the Alpha...the Chieftain...she feels herself drawn to him in ways she can't describe, and he is just as drawn to her. The moment they meet there is obvious a deep connection, but there's a problem. YC's brother has also taken an interest in MC. The most interesting part is that they're twins, but they couldn't be more opposite. Will YC be able to hold himself back from MC in order to protect her? Or will fate intervene and change their lives forever?

Elements that I'd like to include in this RP:
Outdoor Sex
Romance
Teasing
Force/Coercion
Oral
Anal Virginity
Vaginal Virginity
Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
Marking
Clothed sex
Light BDSM

If you are interested in the story please PM me to discuss more. I would like a partner who can match post length and enjoys detail as much as I do. Happy Hunting.

Email: KayleeDietz101@gmail.com
Discord: AngelofDesire