*Places Marker Denoting Point of Interest*

Started by Lirliel, May 03, 2008, 04:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Well now that I've got it, please take a seat one and all. This is an idea I had been tossing around in my brain, or as some say it, the smut cavern. *Grins*

Yes this has been done TO death.

But I want to do it again *Grins*

My character will be a young woman, freshly trained in a Martial Arts Dojo, one that trains women and only women, to be Demon Hunters, seeing as they have a little epidemic. Well whatever, now having completed her training the girl starts out on the road to the two other Dojo's in the country, there she has to prove to each master that she is worthy of the title, Demon Destroyer before she can go off to fight in the Demon Wars as a well Demon Destroyer.

Off course, who says what's to happen on the way, this is just an idea I'd been tossing around. Will be worked out probbie so, post HERE not PM but post here if you have interest ;)

Thank you,
Lir-Lir, your Smut-minded goddess.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

Lirliel

Probably going to be my character getting into many different types of 'scenario's' so no role for the opposite player 'cept for being a gm-type, but we can implement certain antagonists and such ;)

Sabby

Lirliel

As what Sabbat, I do have to know. It's easier that way ;)

The Great Triangle

I'm interested in playing as an elder tentacle demon filled with boredom and ennui.  He might end up meeting the Demon Hunter and try to find some way of getting her to provide some kind of interesting experience for him that last thousand girls didn't.  His general ethos would be one of decadence, the kind of demon who sits around on a satin couch smoking on a hookah trying to get the actual effort together to do his evil demoniac things.  Despite the elder demon's lack of will to live, however, he is extraordinarily powerful and capable of being a great threat to anyone around him, if he were to actually feel like it.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Lirliel

Sounds like a plan that kind of demon would be one that would need to get kicked off the earth and might actually have been placed somewhere far from the Wars, seeing as he isn't that dangerous. Just kinda bored with the whole war-thing and thus doesn't want to kick ass.

Sabby

Umm... I have to drop out... I'm sorry :( taking on too much again

Caustic

Hm.  I would be interested in a stint.

If you're still talking to me, that is.  *grin*
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Sorry but I don't think I'm gonna start this game up.