Cornell U. doctor preforming Clit plastic surgery on toddlers for profit.

Started by Prefect Mos, June 24, 2010, 04:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Sabby

This should really be in the Politics section... I read most of it, and am utterly disgusted :/ Another reason why "Parents know best" is a load of crap.

Paladin

Shootings too good. They need to go to jail, then the other prisoners need to be told that the molested and abused a child.... They will either be dead withina  week, or wish they were dead within the week.

Oniya

I found this part particularly disturbing.  What parent opts to have something like this done??

QuoteAt annual visits after the surgery, while a parent watches, Poppas touches the daughter's surgically shortened clitoris with a cotton-tip applicator and/or with a "vibratory device," and the girl is asked to report to Poppas how strongly she feels him touching her clitoris. Using the vibrator, he also touches her on her inner thigh, her labia minora, and the introitus of her vagina, asking her to report, on a scale of 0 (no sensation) to 5 (maximum), how strongly she feels the touch.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Prefect Mos

See it didnt make me sick, it made me see red... just so much rage at those doctors and parents.

jouzinka

You guys obviously weren't bullied because of somethin' that was shaping in your panties that wasn't supposed to be there. ^^ If my parents were to do that for me, I'd totally kiss them.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Sabby

Oniya

I think the thing here is that a) the subjects are toddlers, not children who have had a chance to grow into their bodies, and b) the 'annual visits' afterward are the sorts of things that they call 'bad touch' when they talk to kids about sexual abuse.  I've seen kids bullied because of early or late breast development (I actually was picked on for being fairly flat-chested.  Seventh grade girls can be cruel.)  - is that a reason to subject them to plastic surgery?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17