Cross a black cat's path fandom requests Sailor Moon and DCU {F for M}

Started by blackcatotaku, April 30, 2015, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcatotaku

Hello all who enter! I have listed a mixture of  fandom cravings some inspired by a few pictures I found particularly interesting. Please let me know your interest by sending me a PM, please refrain from posting here. My O&O's are extensive so please reference that if you are curious what my tastes are. All stories listed here are up for tweaking based on whatever will make for a good story.

Super Hero Ideas
I've always liked Justice League, Batman, Young Justice and X-Men

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

For this one I'm looking to run either a one shot or a longer story involving Zatanna and ideally Nightwing.
A few years after the Young Justice team has dissolved and Nightwing is coming into his own and Zatanna has joined the Justice League. With Zatanna being close to Batman having worked alongside him to help put away some of Gotham's Villains as well as alongside on the League he asks her to drop in from time to time to check in on her childhood friend Dick Grayson.  I'm also willing to pair her with other partners just throw out a suggestion.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I've always thought that adult Starfire was very attractive. I'm looking to start either a one shot or a longer story about Starfire having to return to earth to help rebuild Teen Titans and solving cases to relieve the overworked JLA.The ideal parings I would think would be Superman, Batman or Robin. If you have another suggestion please let me know.

Anime Inspired Requests

Sailor Moon; Not Sailor Moon Crystal.
I've always loved Sailor Moon but I always thought it was weird that only Serena (Sailor Moon) had a pairing. I would like to do an extended RP where the other Guardians would be able to have their princes. It could be set either in modern day or in the past in the moon kingdom to give it a bit more of a Sci-Fi feeling to it. For modern day that the princes of the other planets, just as Darien was the Prince of Earth, would be paired off with the other Sailor Scouts. The story would be when they were revived they were revived by the Negaverse. Reborn they were implanted with false memories that made them agents for the Dark Moon Kingdom to collect energy for Queen Beryl.