My desires (F seeking F or M)

Started by Ixia, May 17, 2012, 10:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixia

Hi [you]!

Welcome to my ideas page, now before anything, click here to read my O&O's, please?

Still here? Cool! The following are just a few ideas or settings that I'd like to explore so if you're interested in any of them please send me a PM. Don't answer in this thread, ok?

Modern real life settings.

High school and college ideas, best friends, a random meeting with a lovely stranger on the street or in a party, workmates, celebrities... and that's from the top of my mind, I could be easily interesting any plot in this kind of setting to be honest. Right now I'm craving for a F/F pairing where both girls experience new things in the long term.

Sci-fi settings

Mass Effect, Star wars, Starcraft, Command and Conquer, Battlestar Galactica, Alien... although I confess that in all cases I prefer off canon characters unless the plot is very tempting. I might add a few more if I happen to remember more popular settings!

Fantasy settings

Aion, Lineage, Diablo, Game of Thrones, Everquest, Discworld and... that's all for now! I'd love to play an angel character and a cute elf princess, with high heels of course!

Original settings

I like the idea of creating a new world to play so, just leaving this here in case that anyone else is kind of interested in such a thing. My current preference is modern with a twist of sorts!

Character ideas

I'd like to play a young and very beautiful girl, 16+ years old, that is also a serial killer. I was thinking that her first time was actually an accident with a knife but she enjoyed the rush and the thrill so very much that she's now completely addicted to it. I prefer to play this as a F/F story with another lady although I could be open to others if it's tempting enough.

A similar young girl meet her best friend and neighbour at a halloween party, drugs get slipped on their drinks and they end up making out in a lonely room, things get really bad for her and both have their first time in a fairly rape scene. Next day both remember what and how it happened but they want to fix their friendship and possibly start a normal romance. The problem for her is that she now only gets in the right mood for making out if it's like on her first time.
O&O's             Desires             A&A's

Ixia

O&O's             Desires             A&A's

TreyWalker

QuoteOriginal settings

I like the idea of creating a new world to play so, just leaving this here in case that anyone else is kind of interested in such a thing. My current preference is modern with a twist of sorts!

I would love to create a new world with you. It's one of the things I like to do as a writer. I have a request thread that I've enjoyed writing because it was creating a part of a world. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138053.0

I love the idea of a joint world being created by me and another person. I am open to modern but also would love to create a fantasy world similar to Game of Thrones.

Queen Elsa

Why, when I opened this page, does it say hi naruhinagirl?... It made my heart skip a beat. Lol.