Bad End Company (Pathfinder, NC, bad end) (accepting backup applications)

Started by Autocad, March 12, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

Current Status: the queue for new characters is still open and accepting new applicants!

WARNING
Any characters entered into this RP are considered to have their players' consent to having bad things happen to them, ranging from rape with all kinds of creatures including but not limited to humanoids, monsters, or tentacles, to bad ends including but not limited to being raped nonstop, turned into a breeding factory, etc, that may or may not be permanent.

The kingdom of Hentailand, ruled by the benevolent Queen Ryona, was once a paradise of bountiful harvests, lively festivals, and fulfilling sexual encounters. It was so peaceful and had such good diplomatic relationships with its neighbours that it had no need for a standing army. The occasional monster or outlaw was dispatched by representatives of the adventurer's guild, Bad End Company (motto: "Badium Endi Badassum", translation "Baddie-Ending Badasses"), which had a royal charter from the crown to keep the peace and uphold the law.

Then one day, horny hordes of monsters, monstergirls, and monstrous humanoids were spotted roaming unchecked across the kingdom, and soon they were ravishing, raping, and ravaging every hole and rod in sight! Nobody knew where the monsters had come from, or what they wanted other than to sate their lusts on the bodies of the innocent citizens of Hentailand. Her Majesty Queen Ryona charged Bad End Company to become the last hope for the kingdom. Their adventurers were to save as many citizens as possible by giving them safe passage to the capital as the only walled city in the kingdom that could hope to withstand a siege, to determine the source of the monster invasion, and to bring an end to the invasion and save Hentailand from otherwise certain doom.

And now for the details:

The premise:

While carrying out their mission of saving citizens, investigating the monster invasion, and working to bring an end to it, the characters fight against waves of monsters that try to rape them.

All combinations are possible, male on male, male on female, female on male, female on female, and every combination of futa/dickgirl/intersexed beings in between. Hard offs should be avoided where possible; for example, if male-male interaction is an off, then play a female character to get around the restriction. As a last resort, hard offs should be clearly listed in the character sheet.

There will be house rules for sex and rape mechanics. They'll probably undergo a large amount of tweaking as they get tested live. Although the house rules will attempt to be balanced, due to their experimental nature they may be biased with adverse consequences for characters before they can be tweaked; in such cases the consequences remain in effect. However, any house rules will always be explicitly stated before they become effective.

The queue:

There will be up to four characters active in the party at a time. If there are more than four characters who wish to participate, the characters after number four will be placed in a queue which acts as a waiting list. A character in play who meets a bad end (more on that below) will be replaced by the next character in the queue at the end of the current wave. The bad-ended character will be placed at the end of the queue. Once their turn comes around again, they can escape their bad end and rejoin; before that time they are considered to be suffering (enjoying?) their bad end.

A character can also voluntarily withdraw from battle and be replaced by the next character in the queue (due to the player's time constraints or not wanting to meet a bad end). In this case, the withdrawn character will be placed at the end of the queue.

If the queue gets long enough, I might run a second game to relieve waiting times or seek a co-DM to do the same.

Bad ends:

Characters will not be killed without the player's agreement. A character that would have been killed will instead suffer a bad end.

A character suffering a bad end may escape once their turn comes around again in the queue to rejoin the party.

A player has the option to have their own character die or meet a permanent bad end, in which case a new character can be created when the player wishes to rejoin the game.

Finally, a bad end is exactly what it sounds like, a bad end where a character ends up in a semi-permanent or permanent state of being the monsters' prisoner and subject to their abuse, such as being used as their fucktoy, breeding factory, or worse... the only limits are the imagination.

House Rules

A party will face 4 waves of monsters. The time between waves may vary; some waves may be an hour apart while others may be back-to-back. There will usually be some indication of the expected time between waves. After beating the 4th wave, the party will have at least 8 hours of resting time, plus time to shop.

In addition to HP, each character also has PP (Pleasure Points). PP is calculated like HP, using the class hit die, but using CHA to determine the modifier (instead of CON for HP). PP also functions similarly to HP: no effect as long as PP is positive and disabled at zero PP. At negative PP, the character has given in to pleasure and is considered to have the helpless condition, but is still conscious (in short, the character has been ahegaod). When a character's PP drops to the negative of the character's Charisma score or lower, the character will suffer a bad end.

Monsters do not have PP... for now. This might change in the future as the mechanics are developed.

All monsters can rape characters after pinning them. Most monsters will have a special attack to rape characters without having to go to the length of pinning them, but which has other restrictions to give the characters a fighting chance. :-) Such special attacks, if successful, will usually automatically grapple or pin characters and initiate rape. The exact details of the special attack will be given when the monster is encountered. Characters can escape being raped by escaping the grapple/pin or becoming the controlling grappler, as appropriate. Monsters deal PP damage instead of HP damage while raping.

PP can be restored via the same means as HP. All non-magical sources of HP healing also heal the same amount of PP. All magical sources of healing have two variants, one that heals HP only and one that heals PP only. If the healing source must be prepared in advance, such as preparing a spell or creating a potion, the type of damage it heals must be selected at the time it is prepared.

Character creation:
Sources: Pathfinder SRD (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/), but no third-party materials from that site.
Start: Level 1, 25 point buy, 2 traits, average starting gold, max HP and PP at first level.

Characters may be male, female, or in between (futa/dickgirl/etc).

Current roster:

1: Elotin, by lockepick (no F/M)
2: Archer Clive, by Zaer (no M/M)
3: Nyssa, by Dracorion
4: Baeloth, by Ghostwheel

Queue:

1: Jade, by alextaylor
2: Branwen, by Chloe
3: Selene, by Siereis

Lockepick

Very much interested! Though I'm not sure what kind of application you need to be placed in the queue. Do you just want a sheet and some basic descriptions?

Also: Are we allowed ANY hard 'Offs?' Obviously, keeping in mind the very nature of the game, of course.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Autocad

A basic sheet and description will suffice.

A few offs are allowed. I reserve the final say if something is a dealbreaker.

Ghostwheel

Placeholder while I think up a character concept.

I take it there's no real story? Just throwaway characters that go in, get violated, die off, and the cycle repeats?

Autocad

There will be a simple overarching plot explaining why all the monsters showed up, but any one character is likely only going to survive to see a portion of it.

Then again, there's always the possibility that I get a party of tactical geniuses that steamroll the entire campaign, however unlikely. :P

Terian

Huh, if the monsters are so ridiculously overpowered, why even bother?

I mean, the idea of a "They have a move that automatically pins" coupled with what almost certainly comes with "An arbitrarily high bonus to their rolls" kind of miffs me.  Then again, I don't tend to care much for the stories that are about "Lol, women are stupid and weak and pathetic and exist only to be abused" thing.

I've got nothing against high risk or character death, but "Everyone is guaranteed doomed because everything else is hilariously overpowered" irritates me on some level.

Autocad

Quote from: Terian on March 12, 2014, 09:28:33 PM
Huh, if the monsters are so ridiculously overpowered, why even bother?

I mean, the idea of a "They have a move that automatically pins" coupled with what almost certainly comes with "An arbitrarily high bonus to their rolls" kind of miffs me.  Then again, I don't tend to care much for the stories that are about "Lol, women are stupid and weak and pathetic and exist only to be abused" thing.

I've got nothing against high risk or character death, but "Everyone is guaranteed doomed because everything else is hilariously overpowered" irritates me on some level.

It wasn't clear before, but the monsters' special moves have restrictions to keep things balanced. You made up the nonsense about bonuses to rolls so I'm not going to answer that. In contrast,  characters have an additional PP pool and high point buy. They face four encounters per day which is standard and also have an escape option. They are hardly doomed.

Secondly, this RP is open to all sexes and genders, not just women. Bad End Company is an equal opportunity employer and the monsters are equal opportunity rapists. Leave your misogyny at home.

Vorian

I'm interested, but I'm not sure yet if I'll have time right away.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

SirHakado

Hmm I'd be interested... But I'd have to learn Pathfinder (I do have DND 3.5 experience).

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest to join this, my only hard OFF's are MxM scenes (so dick girls or tentacle girls can anal rape any my male chars) and scat or anything related to lick/eat or rubbed on body waste matter.

Is psionic allowed? I had idea for soul blade character.

Dracorion

Would also like to note my interest.

Not sure what I'd play yet. Maybe a Magus.

EDIT: Actually I feel like trying my hand at an Ifrit Sorcerer.

Lockepick

Elotin
Inquisitor of Freedom

Back Story
He was told his parents were both miners, slaves who were forced to work to their deaths. He never got names, the people who had bought him since probably didn't know them. When he was born, he was taken out of the mine and sent to the city to be traded and sold. He was bought by a prominent merchant who dealt mostly in selling intoxicants and hallucinogenic drugs, though publicly, he sold rugs, fabric, and incense. As a slave, his young life was actually rather easy. He was mostly kept around as decoration, as a symbol of his Master's power and influence that he could keep such a beautiful elf around.

As he got older, his Master started using him in more ways. In private, as his concubine. In public, as a bargaining chip. He was doped and given to the men to use at their leisure. The intoxicants would keep him willing and pliable, even if he struggled and resisted before and after the drugs had their hold on him. One of those struggles was when his gifts kicked in. His desire for freedom manifesting as a divine gift inside of him. He bested his restraints and escaped, starting his own life to make sure nobody else had to live under control or tyranny.

The Bad Ends Company seemed like the ultimate test. A cocky warrior believing her beliefs would keep him strong against the rampaging horde, and thus allow him to keep others safe. If he can survive in the Bad Ends Company: it means his life of abuse meant something. It gave him the strength to protect others.

Hard Offs: Vaginal Sex; Scat; Vomit. Other bodily fluids (including inhuman ones) are welcome, as long as they don't mimic scat/vomit.

Also wanted to be clear I'm perfectly open to the character being changed, transformed, and altered.

EDIT: The GM said he was cool with the M/M stuff, so I switched the character around. Functionally the same: just a boy and an elf. Also realized I'm not sure why a slave would have a last name, so I dropped it.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Autocad

Major update to the rules. Returns more control to the player, as things should be. Please reread the first post as some of the changes are subtle but critical!

QuoteIs psionic allowed? I had idea for soul blade character.

Yes.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, thanks :). Anyways nice change that Bad End is not necessary permanent but it renders player on queue like dying would do (or fleeing). Adds bit more comedic value when adventurer succeeds escape bad end and they exhausted manner rejoins the group and can freely write how they escaped (and they may face the same monster who defeated them from before).

King Serperior

Posting tenitive interest......never played a pathfinder game in my life and am somewhat confused   :-\

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ghostwheel

I'm leaning towards a half-elf summoner, no archetype. That work?

EDIT: You said psionics are fine, is Path of War also good, since they're both by the same publisher?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, if you have played 3.5 edition DnD, pathfinder is easy get into. It just haves combined skills (stealth = move silently and hide in function) and then combat maneuver defense (CMD for short) and combat maneuver bonus (CMB for short) which are short ruling how trip, grapple, disarm etc works, you roll d20 dice, add CMB and match it against static value of CMD (it works like attack roll vs AC) and if you pass the CMD, your maneuver (trip, disarm, grapple etc) works.

Then naturally all classes and races had been changed statically and there is option to get other stuff with favored class bonus besides HP or skill points (multiclassing does not cause XP penalty, but favored class means you get extra goodies in sticking in single class).

King Serperior

Aaaannnnnnddddd I am lost.....never played DnD either   :-X   Perhaps I  will just back away from here for now. >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Zaer Darkwail

It's not that hard to learn when bunch of geeks are glad to teach you :).

King Serperior

I can try and give it a shot.  Gonna wait for a Character Sheet to pop up so I can perhaps get a feel for this.  Guess I should start somewhere.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Zaer Darkwail

Best way (and easy for newbie) to use charsheet in games like this is to use online charsheet providers like Myth Weavers. Registering is free and easy. The sheet automatically registers your stat bonuses on skills, your AC and so forth.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Zaer Darkwail

Clive Blackiron (gifted&nimble soulknife)
Backstory:

Pre-Elan
Clive Blackiron was originally a another creature, a ophidian. He does not remember details of his past existence nor his life much at all, but he know who he was in basic sense. Told by the secretive elan masters who performed the transformation told that he was ophidian, who typically was obsessed over perfection like rest of his kind. This was not what made him stand out as unique individual and thus offered to become elan. But rather sacrifices he made to achieve his perfection.

He sought perfection in being a blacksmith, armorer more exact. A master crafter but more than that; master every weapon in existence and excel in the field of battle.

He firstly sacrificed his love for his brother, whom he faced in gladiator arena and slew him to earn favor of the leader who was watching and had cruel affinity and desire witness bloodshed. With his favor he could get materials and tutoring needed to become master crafter and fighter. Able face many challenges and grow stronger.

He had to later sacrifice his wife, his life mate, to able craft swords what leader of the city so much wanted and had threatened to execute him if he fails him. His wife's life force was needed perfect the unique blades, one which he kept on himself and other offered to the leader. Leader none the wiser took the other blade and was glad from the work.

Later on leader sacrificed his children on arena bloodbath needlessly, despite all hard work teaching his children to be strong and successful, it did not please the leader to see victors...he wanted see his own kind dying screaming and bleeding on arena. In response he made another sacrifice; by cutting himself off from ophidian community entirely by slaying the king and refusing take his crown and become then a wanderer. Leaving the city behind him into tumult and chaos in absence of strong leader. He took king's blade with him and thus the twin blades were joined together first time in battle in his journeys.

He traveled in the world, fighting many wars as mercenary, crafting weapons which were marvels ahead of their time and fed upon conflict and battle. But none of this brought satisfaction, as he had nothing to desire nor aim for as he felt he had achieved peak perfection but said perfection served no cause nor purpose.

Upon this realization and grief he destroyed both the blades which had cost him so much both to make and wield! Shattering them and then become a hermit who lived in mountains and waiting just to die. But a elan crossed paths with him and he befriend the weird creature and learned his story. The wandering elan impressed on the tale told the council of his existence and he was offered a rebirth into a new powerful vessel, a vessel unburdened by his past and would live long time but would retain his passion for perfection in weaponcraft, both in making and using.

Thus the ophidian agreed and thus he was reborn as elan and picked a ordinary sounding blacksmith name which he had heard long time ago....and thus chapter as Clive Blackiron begun.

As elan
Clive once learning his past then tutored under elans in their one secret enclaves. As ophidian he had been a psionic creature and he was now, but unlike from before he was not psychic warrior...but soulknife. He developed early on his psionic gift combined with strong desire to make weapons of destruction and use them. He learned on using his conjured blade, feeling oddly that the blades are somehow perhaps reincarnated forms of the blades which he once had crafted as ophidian....their shapes feel very familiar in his hands. None the less they are not powerful as the blades which he destroyed in old life, but familiarity in them lends them itself easily learning tricks of his old trade and learning some new ones as well.

Once training complete, Clive departed from enclave and entered the world. Applying as armorer for hire or mercenary until finding Bad Ends Company. The job description at least matches his appetite and thus he joined the company as full time monster slayer. As he is not burdened by sacrifices of past life, he enjoys re-learning the field of battle and re-mastering his old skills and having finally a suitable purpose where his perfection will serve a purpose; arm adventurers and join besides them slaying monsters!

Hard offs: Scat, Urine, MxM sex, mutilation of sex organs, hard vore

Ghostwheel

By the rules, if two archetypes replace, or even change, the same thing, you can't take em together. Since both of those affect Psychic Strike, you wouldn't be able to take them both, unfortunately.