Eden (Dragons & Dragonriders {Freeform}) - CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!

Started by Adonis, May 01, 2012, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jassara Sunn

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Adonis

Characters Currently Needing Partners

Chosen - Caela's Rider - Damini
Chosen - Brittlby's Chosen "Vechs Murlotte" - Requested to have F/F Pairing.
Dragon - Brittlby's Onyx "Klemitharianisutte"
Chosen - Teridas' Chosen "Grandeil Lorve"
Dragon - Summoner2183's Cobalt "Azureon"
Dragon - Jassara Sun's Onyx "Za'Yeja"
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

wolventears

:o did my character get accepted?! *dancing around*
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Adonis

A pm has been sent you you, Madam wolven.

As soon as I clean things up, I'll have a better headcount of who still needs pairings for what.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Bloodied Porcelain

Submitted a character sheet... now... to wait. *sits and twiddles thumbs*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AribethAmkiir

Are you still accepting applications for this game?  Above it looks like there are three dragons and a chosen who need a partner.  If you are taking applications, should I contact the players of those characters or just make something and hope that it is liked by both player and GM?  It was also mentioned that the game needs males, would submitting a female character decrease my odds of being accepted?

Thanks

Adonis

Aye, simply create a character, male or female, and PM the completed sheet for me. We can go from there.
O/O's

Bloodied Porcelain

I joined this last night! Currently looking for a male dragon for my rider. Check my O/Os thread to figure out what I'm looking for. :)

I found him <3 ^.^
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AribethAmkiir

I joined this earlier today.  I'm currently looking for a male or female rider for my Silver dragon.

Adonis

The following players are still seeking a partner of sorts!!

QuoteChosen -  Numerion's Chosen "Feye Seh"
Dragon - Brittlby's Onyx "Klemitharianisutte"
Chosen - Teridas' Chosen "Grandeil Lorve"
Chosen - Valchyrie's Chosen "Trensha Ragatik" (Requested F/F Pairing)
Chosen - Usha's Chosen " No sheet yet "
O/O's

Brittlby

I'd be happy to pair Soot up w Any of them. I don't mind another f/f either.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Adonis

Recruitment is being opened full force once again. Later this afternoon, Ill have a full/updated listing of players as well as those who need partners. So, bring on the applications once more! (Any questions, direct to myself, Kokaine, or Demi.)
O/O's

VNConsort

Awesome, I just caught wind of this and reading through everything.  I'm not sure what's needed right now though and will wait for your update on the roster/pairings.   I'll brainstorm anyways.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

wolventears

I'm wondering if I should come up with another player so I can start playing this game. My other char doesn't seem to be going anywhere...
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

AdrianZef

I'm looking for a partner, too. My old one disappeared before we even got started...
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

wolventears

Quote from: AdrianZef on June 17, 2012, 11:38:58 PM
I'm looking for a partner, too. My old one disappeared before we even got started...

Well if you'd like, check my os and os and if we get an okay from adonis, see if we could possibly pair up.

Adonis

Requests by players are always taken into account first. I'll never tell you guys that you can't partner up with someone you'd like to write with >.<

*Edit* - Adrian, we'll get you taken care of just as soon as I get confirmation of who's playin what. If you'd like, you're free to jump in and interact unpaired for now just to get going!
O/O's

AdrianZef

Actually, I'll wait until you get a list of unpaired people. I've been considering switching my character to be a dragon, though I'll see what the ratio of unpaired people is like, first.

Adonis

Sounds good to me. And if you like, archive the chosen guy. You can always play both if you'd like.
O/O's

wolventears

No worries. I am thinking about creating a chosen myself.