Stepmother fantasy m seeking f

Started by shovelbum4u, December 10, 2016, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

So I have been gone from Elliquiy for awhile, but the need to get this story out always seems to draw me back. It is a story I have had rolling around in my head for a VERY long time.

The Premise:
I play two characters in this story, Richard and Aaron. Richard is in his 50s and senior VP of a large corporation. Stereotypical VP with a lot of money, but little responsibilities at his company other than making sure everyone else does their job. Has been divorced for about a year and a half. His marriage to now ex wife Rachel was a loveless and sexless marriage. Rachel was the wasp who always looked down her nose at anyone who was "beneath her" station in society. There was very little sex in the marriage for the last 10 years, and none at all after the birth of their son Jacob who is now 6. The lack of sex did have the upswing that Richard is in excellent physical health as he burned a lot of that excess energy in the gym. While Jacob lives with Rachel, his oldest son Aaron decided to live with him so he would not have to switch schools.
Aaron is the stereotypical 16 year old nerd who plays a lot of video games, collects comic books, and hyperventilates every time a pretty girl smiles at him. Although not athletic, he does spend a lot of time swimming in the Olympic sized swimming pool out back so he has a lean build.

And then there is your character, Richard's new wife and Aaron's new stepmother. I am very much of the opinion that you should control your own character, but in my head I think her and Richard married about 6 months ago. They could have been having an affair while he was still married to Richard but I leave that to you. Physically, I am again very much interested in you creating your own character and controlling her. I will say I am a breast man, so take that for what it's worth. In my mind her favorite past time is having loud sex with Richard who is trying to make up for lost time, and dressing provocatively just to screw with Aaron's head. Probably in her 20s so she would be closer in age to Aaron. To be clear I don't necessarily see Aaron and the stepmother ever having sex. I kinda see him more as the "Chorus" character in Greek Theatre who always commented on the action but never actually participated.

I am open to any ideas/changes, but that is the basics of the story I have in mind. If you are at all interested, please let me know.