Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

You never listen and your hair is always in your face. Get out now!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

Good-bye!  And NO!!  We cannot still be friends!  ;P

Ephemera

Your bark is worse than your bite, and that will never do. Move along.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Samael

Don't look at me like that.
I really don't like it when you do it.
And don't tell me the red on your lips is lipstick, I saw the guy you bit just down the corner.

I can't be with someone who sucks blood so indiscriminately!
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Ephemera

Don't judge me that way.
You know you made me do it.
You who woke this hunger in me,
then refused to sate it, forced me to seek that sweet redness elsewhere.
I'm gone.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Axenia

Ephemera it's over.
It's not the because you tried to drink my blood,
Not even because I prefer males.
You woke a desire in me I cannot describe.
But you stole my favorite pair of shoes,
How could I ever forgive you for that?
Goodbuy.

Oh, leave my shoes by the door tonight.

Twilightfiredragon

axenia i am sorry you stole my heart but then you stole my car i am sorry hun but this can't go on i am leaving tonight and not coming back goodbye have a nice life

Kaiderine

Twilight, I am sorry, but I prefer the time just as Dawn is breaking. I can not go on like this. Enjoy your nights alone.

Insanityenviesme

Kai...de...r... God, why do you have a better name than I do?! I can't be with someone who has a more aweshumer name that I do!! Good bye, Kai!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

You just think you can come and go as you please and you can't! Get out! We're done.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Cassiopeia

You are just too much of a tease for me!  You're always showing off the goods but you never follow through.  A girl can only take so much!

Belle33

Did you just break up with Mia?  Are you insane?  I thought you had better judgement - we're done! Well - maybe one last romp...but after that - it's over!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Cassiopeia

You obviously only want me for the sex, and I fear if I don't put out you'll just hop on the next hot avatar you see!  Goodbye!

Belle33

There is such a thing as being too beautiful - I'm afraid you've crossed that line.  Goodbye!

Cassiopeia

You refuse to tell me where you got that MEN's shirt, and my paranoia can't take all the possibilities!  I'm out of here missy!

Anesa

*coughs!*  I just can't take all the fog of *coughs!* dust that seems to follow you around wherever *coughs!* you go, sweetie!  *sniffs* Couldn't you have invested in a .......a......ACHOOO!!!  ... a "Dustbuster" or something?  *sniffs*  *coughs!*  ACHOO!   My allergies are going beserk!  It's good......  ACHOOOOO!!! ...good-bye, Darlin!  *coughs*  Take care...see you....*sniffs* ....around!  :(

Cassiopeia

(*gigglesnort*)

You just don't appreciate my glittery stardust :( and your horse seems to spook every time I pull you both up here with me ... *sigh* it will never work.

Kaiderine

I'm sorry, but you're a little too off balanced for me, Cass. Fare well

James Moriarty

Kaiderine, I cannot forgive you for not having an avatar as beautiful as your name.  We're through!

Jeffrey

James....you ate all the ding dongs -again-...last straw, man...last straw....*shows him the door*
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Sybl

Jeffry, I told you no more ding dongs. You'll get fat.   :o

Mordred

I find it quite impossible to achieve that shade of green. Try as I might, all I get is blue. Yup, it's my fault.. that deal I made centuries ago has left me forever afflicted with this one.. damn.. color! And yet.. I detect a grin upon those gorgeous lips when you constantly assure I'll get it right. I may be mad. I may be ready to once again hit the dirt.. but I will do so in dignity! We're through! After one more bite. I'm crazy but I'm not stupid, after all.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'm tired of your nighttime habits, you're never home! I want you out and take your coffin with you!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

You were supposed to loan me your hat - and yet here I lay - hatless.  I'm so over all your broken promises.  Goodbye!

TheLegionary

There is nothing to breakup...after all, it never started!