M for kinky F's (several roles)

Started by pancanbra, March 04, 2010, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancanbra

Please check my on's and off's if any of these interest you and you would like to add a fetish or element to it.  I'm usually pretty open to many things.  I really consider the build up to be just as much of a turn on as the sex (maybe more so) so I don't like to rush into things.  And I generally try and keep the situations as realistic as possible.  I'm not going to go into too much detail with these because I'd like to keep some things open for you to help decide. :-)

P.S.  In most of these I like my character to be very well endowed and able to produce large amounts of cum.

RP #1: 

I'm friends with you and your husband.  You are desperate to conceive with your husband but no matter how hard you try he just can't impregnate you.  You begin to get desperate and consider other options (or mention it to me and I bring it up) and eventually we form a sexual relationship behind your husband's back as I eventually impregnate you.  Hopefully it can continue from there as our sex becomes very addictive...

RP #2: (M/F/F)

Hopefully this can eventually turn into a threesome role.  You're a high school girl (16-18) and become acquainted with me during a community play that we're in.  I immediately become drawn to you and your friend who's also in the play and we end up forming a sexual relationship.  I'd like for this to be dom/sub where both girls submit to me and pregnancy can also be involved in this one.

RP #3: 

You're my sister who's home from college during the holidays.  I also come home to visit and you eventually realize how horny I am since my gf moved away.  This can go long term as well...

RP #4:

You're a friend of mine whom I've always wanted to fuck despite my gf.  My gf eventually moves and we try and do a long distance relationship.  I get a dog to help fight some of the loneliness but you and I end up hanging out more and more.  You can either be a bit of a bitch, or a really sweet girl...either way you secretly love to be used and humiliated, and I end up making you mine and my dog's little slut.

RP #5: 

You're my gf's housemate whom I really have the hots for.  I come over quite often to stay with my gf and you eventually realize how well endowed I am etc.  We eventually begin fucking behind my gf's back...

RP #7: 

I've been babysitting/tutoring your child for some time and the fact that I'm young and good looking eventually excites you.  You've become displeased with your sex life with your husband and we eventually fuck...this can involve pregnancy as well.

RP #8: 

(M/F or M/F/F)

You're my gf's best friend and talk quite regularly with her about mine and her sex life.  You and (your friend?) become intrigued... This can also be dom/sub.

So, I know that these are pretty vague, but I did that to leave lots of room for collaboration.  I promise I'm a lot more specific when doing the actual RP.  Most of these can be dom/sub and possibly NC if you like...and I encorouge you to add any fetishes you may have as well...

Please reply to this or message me if you're interested.  Thanks!

margossweet

Pancanbra
Okay, Im interested in most of these ideas and messy is not a problem. tell me more please.

Margo
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

PandaPuff

I like the idea of most of these rps. Hopefully you won't be bombarded so I can pm you.