Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Yes! But whatever, man, rock and roll, man!

The next person thinks sideburns are cool.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

I might, I like long hair better.

The next person is having a good morning.

Stone

It is rather lovely, yes.

The next person has a bunch of those coming soon.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

I do at that.

The next person should have a dozen roses delivered daily to them.

Stone

Just one would do.

The next person will have a fantastic breakfast in this week.

Sybl

I Might if I decide to cook this week.

The next person didn't know I am a rice crispy fan.

Stone

I didn't!

The next person doesn't know my favorite band.  O:)

Sybl

It's probably a rubber band. :P

The next person is under 6 foot tall.

Stone

It's true; I'm a gnome.

The next person is a tree.

Sybl

I am not a tree, though I love trees.

The next person should be my garden pet gnome.

Stone

Tempting, if there are fairies there.

The next person needs fairies in her garden.

Sybl

I don't have a garden anymore.

The next person should plant me a new one.

Stone

Come back and I will.

The next person got confused about which thread this was reading that.  O:)

Sybl

oh no, I just laughed  ;D

The next person should buy me breakfast.

Stone

Sure, sure.

The next person is about to be well fed!

Sybl

Breakfast was hours ago.

The next person is confused.

Stone

Isn't everyone?

The next person remembers which movie that's from.

Sybl

Sadly I don't.

The next person is under sixty and over forty-five.

Stone

Don't remind me of my IQ scores.

The next person thinks IQ tests are stupid.

Sybl

IQ tests are as dumb as ink blots.

The next person best agree. :P

Stone

Maybe I'll disagree just because!

The next person is thinking of responding with violence, just because.

Sybl

Violence is such a harsh word.

The next person knows a far better way.

Stone

Oh yes, it's called blackmail.

The next person detests it!

Sybl

I will think on it.

The next person thinks I should too.

Stone

Not really. I do think there's something you should do, however.

The next person wonders what that is.